bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: "Jesus preached to people in HELL!"  (Read 21887 times)

Loverly

"Jesus preached to people in HELL!"
« on: February 15, 2014, 08:38:13 PM »

The last couple of months have been interesting to say the least after finding Bible Truths.com.  I had studied a lot the past 2 years so when I found Ray's teaching it all fell into place why I wasn't finding any Christendom doctrine really at all in my studying!
So with that said of course I was excited about it and told my childhood girlfriend about the site.  She immediately told me she couldn't talk with me about this stuff.  So our communication went from every day e-mailing about life to nothing at all really since that was annoying to be told I can't talk about Scriptures with a fundamentalist! lol

Then recently a big name Dean of Fine Arts from my university died and they put a webcast on of the funeral.  I made comments on all of the heresy in it.  My friend's mother in law had died a few days before and so I guess she read the post on FB.  About a week later she informed me she was no longer going to keep me on FB because she said I was "negative" and my beliefs were "offensive and I was insensitive for posting those comments. LOL   I didn't even bother to respond.  Was just so funny to get such an arrogant message.

Then another lady that is about 15 years older then me from the same exact childhood church (still the same pastor) posted something about the KJV only etc.  I simply commented on how it's not completely accurate etc.  Tried to keep it light.  She went nuts too.  When I asked about innocent babies, retarded people, people who have never heard and pregnant women going to hell she told me those were "foolish questions". LOL  She said that "God will have mercy on the weak."  When I told her "EXACTLY! He will! He will save everyone!" Oh boy....she unleashed it on me for that. :)

The funniest part of her rant was that she said, "Jesus preached to people in hell!" and used Lazarus and the right man in hell parable. I couldn't believe it! I gotta good laugh from that one.  Oh the garbage that they pass along to these people as truth!

Both gave me the cop out that God knows everything and they didn't when I started to ask logical tough questions about their doctrines and it was easier to write long rants and hateful emails to me rather than taking two whole minutes to go online and look up a few greek words to see if I was right or not!

They told me they would not learn Greek or look anything up and that they would stick only with the KJV.  Both completely blocked me on FB for believing that God wasn't going to torture people forever and asking them "foolish questions"!

Anyone want to take their places? LOL  I have more openings for people that aren't offended by a God that will SAVE ALL OF HIS CREATION! :)

Hugs!
Loverly

friendofJC

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • Facebook
Re: "Jesus preached to people in HELL!"
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 09:34:30 PM »

Thank you for sharing, Loverly.  It's a miracle that God has blinded so many people to simple truths.  2 Thes. 2:11  And for this reason God will send a strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, 2:12  that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness 

rick

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 09:41:57 PM »

Hi, Loverly,

I had similar experiences too, these people really believe these horrible deceitful things they were taught. Be careful because some can get vicious , I mean you can almost see the venom coming out of their mouth.

I always remember if God is not calling them they will not believe these wonderful truths we have not only learned here but also have excepted them too.

I have read some of Rays E- mails and find it difficult to comprehend their disbelief after Ray puts a ton of proof in front of them.

But I also know inwardly if God does not open ones eyes they simply cannot believe. So God is not dealing with those people now but thank God one day He will and that to me is the GOOD NEWS sister, God is going to save all.

There was a time I was one of them believing in hell and other false doctrines but God open my eyes to the lies and allowed me to see the goodness of our God and how great He is. No doubt He is WONDERFUL and one day all will know how great our God is, no I mean how GREAT OUR GOD is.

Peace and love to all.  :)  :)  :)

Loverly

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 09:44:10 PM »

Yes, and I think "strong delusion" should have been capitalized or something in the original!  It's a HUGE delusion!
Both know that I love God and study my Bible a lot and as a friend it's unthinkable that they wouldn't even bother to look up one word but choose to block and shun me (after knowing me for YEARS). 
 Just is really amazing how much they really do hate truth and anyone that knows or speaks truth. I didn't do it out of hate either believe me to prove them wrong etc.  Just was sharing what God was teaching me.

Loverly

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 09:55:15 PM »

Yes, Rick they do have so much hate and arrogance.  This is the third person (including my own mother) who has totally berated me in the past two months.
  I was in Christendom my entire life... but always I was upset about the hell thing.  Last couple of years I was waking up crying every night over my son.  Just didn't like the whole idea of it and told God about it many times!  These don't even have compassion or seem to be upset at all about anyone going to hell! 
Sort of freaky to say the least that they can't even shed one tear over anyone.  My daughter and I were weeping often and it was really affecting our daily lives thinking about so many being tortured.  We are at peace now. :) 

Yes, Ray's emails are amazing.  People just scathing in their comments to him and never any Scripture to back anything up!

On a good note...last night my 19 year old son (who hasn't believe in hell WAY before me and my daughter) had a lovely talk about it all. 
Yes, He is GREAT!  8)
Like you he's been so lovingly guiding my life and showing me truth step by step after the sand castle was flattened!   I will be happy too for all to know Him! Won't they all be surprised with such an amazing happy ending? :D hahahahaha

Kat

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 10:46:54 PM »

John 15:18  If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
v. 19  If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

Just thought this really fits with this topic.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

theophilus

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 01:26:14 AM »

Hadn't you been given eyes to see and a friend of yours came up to you telling you about the nonexistence of hell and the salvation of all, you too would shun your friend. Their reaction is not weird. It is to be expected by us.

I now see that what's also to be expected is our attitude of disbelief when we see in others the same blindness that used to plague our lives.

"Oh the garbage that they pass along to these people as truth!"

We used to swallow this same garbage hook, line and sinker before.  :-\

Let us not allow a spirit of provocation get the best of us.

rick

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 01:33:47 AM »

Loverly, they believe themselves to be right not because they read what they know and believe from the scriptures but because they chose to believe what they were told what the scriptures say.

When I had first read Rays papers and saw all the scriptures he use in making his point, God had open my eyes at that time to these truths I was reading.

I remember this past summer being at a pool party and there was a couple who had also attended the pool party as well and this particular couple were very religious folks.  They were talking about God to everyone there and so I had joined the conversation.......LOL 

I went on to explain to this couple some of the things I was learning here at B.T. everything seem to be peaceful and fine at the time but when I started explaining to them about how excited I was to learn that HELL was a Christian hoax they became upset and said to me many things before getting up and literally leaving the pool party,

I remembered when I was apart of Christendom I use to have a great fear of death because I honestly believed in hell and being a sinner I believed it was my destiny until I came across Rays papers.

Believe it or not but in this life there are some people who derive pleasure in thinking that many people are going to hell after death to be eternally tortured without any hope of ever being released but they themselves feel exempt because they believe themselves to be righteous.   

One thing about the blind, the blind are really blind , they cannot see and because they cannot see they cannot except God’s truths.  :(

Anyways, it amazing to me that God chose me to understand some of these truths and for that, I am most thankful for.

Peace and love to all.   :)

santgem

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 02:36:59 AM »

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Jhn 8:31-32

Then, you are the true Jew....... :)

Max

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 04:13:57 AM »

Folks can get nasty when you tell them the wonderful truths of God. I haven't had anyone react in that manner, but a lot of people seem to just scoff and ignore what I have to say when I talk about it. I also have had people, including a pastor in a very conservative church, say that they would like it if what I said was true, but they know what their Bible says and don't want to take any chances.

That's a big thing in churches today. I think a lot of pastors know the truth deep down, but they choose to keep it a secret out of fear. Some fear the consequences of being wrong about that doctrine, some fear that their congregation will shrink which means less $$$ in their paychecks, some fear ridicule and loss of respect from their peers, etc.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 04:39:33 AM »

Our food is not their food. One mans food is another mans poison. What looks to the spider to be order, is to the fly, chaos. Its chalk and cheese, Oil and water yet YET, Ray identifies a very important point about the fruit on the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Ray explains. ITS THE SAME FRUIT!

There is a tree here in Africa known for its  fruit that makes Elephants drunk. It can be quite funny, if you keep your distance that is, to see drunk Elephants. Christendom is reveling in  dead drunken carousing blindness, seeing double and unable to walk the strait line! 

It is one thing to know good and evil, and quite another to take from the tree of life, eat, and live forever, or to be rescued by the Grace of God to recover from the inebriated conditions of false teachings inherit in all religions. Hell is a hoax, Ray has exhibited very well for those not so drunk. Whilst in recovery, steer clear of drunk elephants. They don't only live in Africa!

You can't tell a drunk person, they're drunk! Only a getting sober person can hear, and they won't like it! You have to tell them something else and God knows what that is! God really does know ~

Arc

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 04:57:16 AM »

All these things happen and you soon know who your friends are

Pro 18:24  A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

John 15:14  You are my friends if you do what I command you.
John 15:15  No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.

That's the friendship I want

Rhys
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2014, 01:13:43 PM »

Loverly, it took just a few minutes of reading to know that what I was reading was true.  But that "instant" came after decades of 'hearing' those scriptures and questioning the contradiction in the overall message.  In other words, I COULD NOT have believed had I not been exposed to and believed that 'other' gospel any more than I COULD believe unless somebody (Ray Smith) was kind and foolish enough to preach it and God was Good enough to let me hear and believe and repent.  I am so glad that all their time is coming, and they will be to when it does and they repent.  Then 'life' begins with all it's troubles and joys and remembering and repenting.

ALL Glory to God, for without HIM, there would be NO message of Good Things.  Without HIM, there would be nothing at all.  All of this is His.   ;D

It's 'now' that I'm learning in the course of living life that every other word Jesus said, and through His Apostles, is also true.  His words are Spirit, and they are LIFE.  Hang on!  The ride may be bumpy, but you will live it.   ;D 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2014, 07:43:18 PM »

Hi Loverly,

Ray expresses so beautifully the wonder of finding out that even if you shine a huge light into the eyes of a blind person, they still will not see.

Ray also gave us a saying that went something like this : to convince a person against their will is to leave them with their same opinion still.

There are a variety of places throughout Rays teachings that carry the same theme. Another one to enjoy is the relief from the guilt trip taught by Christianity to go out and win souls for Jesus!

You were honest with your daughter and that kind of example teaches what the best Seminaries have yet to learn.  :)

Arc

loretta

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2014, 01:53:13 AM »

You're right Loverly. There comes a time when people close to us will know the truths that we espouse.  And it is God who ordains the time and the outcome.

The only one time I shared the truth soon after finding BT was with a friend who was already disillusioned with the church system.  I had told her at the time that the institutional church was unbiblical and had introduced her to Frank Viola's Pagan Christianity, which she devoured.  So I assumed that she was ready for another dose of truth, but when I told her that hell also was unbiblical, she got upset, instead she referred me to a book on hell .  So I posted back some unsavoury reviews I'd read about the book and asked if she had read the book herself. She hadn't, but she wouldn't even read Ray's paper that I had read myself and was recommending as a friend.

These days I avoid church folk and if I do meet them, I steer clear of their christian jargon.  The other day, a young lady I met said that she had just become a believer. Earlier I would have responded with 'Halelujah, Praise God!'.  Instead, I smiled back in response, nodding my head for a very long moment before saying, 'so you've left the church. This is just the start, not the end, God has alot of work to be perfected in you, and it's not going to be easy all the time.'

Nowadays, I keep company with the ungodly.  It's refreshing after so many years in Christendom.  Isn't that what Jesus did, kept company with the pharisees and drinkers. :)  There is this tension in Christendom between fellowshipping with believers and ministering to the unbelievers.  Most churches, also the one I attended briefly, were very insular.  Sundays, weekdays, celebrations were confined to the church members.  Others try to achieve a balance by meeting on Sundays for spiritual food as they called it and then going out into the world during the week.  Try as I did, I couldn't do either.

Thank God, I can just BE.

indianabob

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2014, 02:00:00 AM »

Thanks Loretta, well said and helpful.

I'll bet you can expound even further on this topic and I for one would appreciate hearing of your experiences.

Regards, Indiana Bob

theophilus

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2014, 09:45:16 AM »

Arcturus,

...I simply was talking with my two friends whom I've always talked with about Yeshua MANY times before...

Hello Loverly, I take it from the above statement that your two friends in question referred to JESUS the Son of God as Yeshua when they would hold these conversations with you? I was wondering if the entire congregation you fellowshipped with did the same thing? When I was part of CHRISTendom, I learned that the usual people that referred to Jesus as Yeshua were the so called Messianic Jews.

theophilus

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2014, 10:03:34 AM »

Matthew 22 The Parable of the Wedding Feast

1 And again Jesus spoke to them in parables, saying, 2  “The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who gave a wedding feast for his son, 3 and sent his servants1  to call those who were invited to the wedding feast, but they would not come. 4  Again he sent other servants, saying, ‘Tell those who are invited, “See, I have prepared my dinner, my oxen and my fat calves have been slaughtered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding feast.”’ 5 But they paid no attention and went off, one to his farm, another to his business, 6 while the rest seized his servants, treated them shamefully, and killed them. 7 The king was angry, and he sent his troops and destroyed those murderers and burned their city. 8 Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding feast is ready, but those invited were not worthy. 9 Go therefore to the main roads and invite to the wedding feast as many as you find.’ 10 And those servants went out into the roads and gathered all whom they found, both bad and good. So the wedding hall was filled with guests.
 11 “But when the king came in to look at the guests, he saw there a man who had no wedding garment. 12 And he said to him, ‘Friend, how did you get in here without a wedding garment?’ And he was speechless. 13 Then the king said to the attendants, ‘Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ 14 For many are called, but few are chosen.”

rickylittleton

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 01:29:08 PM »

In a few words my friend"Many are the call but few are the chosen! Tim

HoneyLamb56

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 12:11:02 PM »

Hi Loverly

I found the more involved I was in the church the more judgmental and self righteous I became.  When God led me out and took off the blinders...wow.  My best friend is in the church system; we don't judge our beliefs.  We just appreciate each other and don't let religion get in the way.  Thank God for that.  I put the info out there for family and friends (conversation, direct them to BT etc) and let them be directed by God's will.  As Arc quoted from Ray: " to convince a person against their will is to leave them with their same opinion still. "

I try to "love thy neighbour" and let God take care of the rest in His time.  Ray stated in his paper on the different types of love something to the affect....doesn't mean you have to be their best friend or socialize with them.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.