bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: They teach with such conviction but have not a clue.  (Read 18112 times)

rick

They teach with such conviction but have not a clue.
« on: February 19, 2014, 10:16:15 PM »

This would of scared me at one time but after reading Ray’s papers I can only be thankful for having the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8s6sVTEyv4

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: They teach with such conviction but have not a clue.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 11:14:01 PM »

How do you watch more than 1 minute of this nonsense

Rhys
🤫

microlink

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 12:04:05 AM »

Yep, nonsense. Sad so many believe such lies. All is of God I have to remind myself.

Extol

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 11:55:29 AM »

How do you watch more than 1 minute of this nonsense

Rhys

I made it to the three-minute mark, since he didn't start preaching until 2:18.  ;) ;)

Max

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 02:10:38 PM »

I didn't watch it at all. I just read a few comments, but I can only handle reading so much garbage. It's amazing to me how ET believers get so angry and defensive when someone mentions that there isn't an eternal hell and either resort to personal attacks or stating some cliche or out of context verse.

rick

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 07:36:01 PM »

I watch about 10 minutes in disbelief , people are falling for such garbage and yet at the same time, I realize I was free from the false doctrine of hell after many years of believing such a thing.

I don’t feel I’m smarter or better than anyone of those people in the audience but I do feel blessed having the truth.

This guy was telling people that they will be homesick their first night in hell but what about all the pain being cause by the fire , how could one even think about home.......LOL

peace and love to all.

loretta

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 03:30:07 AM »

Oooh. Jentezen Franklin used to be my favorite preacher. :)

Boy, does he cover everything and so much emotion! :)

Listening to him against the truth as Ray taught, makes you want to laugh. :)

How we believed such nonsense! :) :) :) :) :)

theophilus

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 01:29:44 PM »

I'm sorry guys but after watching this video in its entirety, I became thoroughly convinced of the existence of hell!!!  :o

indianabob

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 02:26:22 PM »

So then Theophilus, why are you here sharing with us who are not convinced?
Please explain yourself if you will. Inquiring minds want to know.

Your friend, Indiana Bob

microlink

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 02:29:31 PM »

I do not know for sure but I think Theo is just being funny, sarcastic, or any other word of teasing. Right or wrong?

rick

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 08:22:38 PM »

Well Theo, you better ask Jesus into your life because according to this guy you only have one chance to get saved, and you Theo must get saved in this life........so you better not blow it.

It’s kinda funny because I was under the impression God does the saving but this guy says its up to you.

Just like Ray said, the most important decision in your life and you leave God out of it.....LOL

All I can say is the truth has set me free from fear of mans imaginary hell and all that goes along with it.

I’ll be praying for you Theo.......Good luck brother.  8)

theophilus

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 10:57:54 PM »

Mikrolink link is correct brothers and sisters!!!  ;D I ain't never going back to where I came from, God willing. Blessings to you all.

loretta

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2014, 12:52:49 AM »

I'm sure IndianBob was also just teasing.  But can you imagine someone from Christendom reading this thread - they'd be so confused.  Now that would be funny! :)

theophilus

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 01:39:38 AM »

I can imagine!!!

theophilus

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2014, 10:40:10 AM »

Mikrolink link is correct brothers and sisters!!!  ;D I ain't never going back to where I came from, God willing. Blessings to you all.

I'm sorry Microlink that I butchered your forum name. I added a letter K and the word "link"!  :-[

I used to watch and like Mr. Franklin. Others were Jimmy Swaggart, Jack Van Impe (the guy who's memorized hundreds of scriptures) and his wife Rexella Van Impe, R.W. Schambach, John Hagee, Morris Cerullo, Kenneth Copeland, Joyce Meyer, Richard Roberts and Paula White. There's another preacher that I'm missing. Oh yes! Rod Parsley!

I remember that Jimmy Swaggart went to my country to preach many years ago.

I have to say all these people have a way with words. They are good at what they do! They are great manipulators of people. I guess their masters in divinity have paid off.

rick

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2014, 11:24:27 AM »

Hello Loretta, I notice Mr Franklin starts by speaking softly and ends up shouting the message with a loud voice, He has a way of working up ones emotions I suppose and looking at the size of his audience he must be very wealthy too.

I’m extremely thankful I can see through all of Christendom, you see, its not about God , its about the money. Yes, money is their god.

Not talking about the attendees of these pastors, preacher or priest , these are the one who pay for their mansion, jets, and cars and provide then with big bank accounts too.

Oh, when they ever learn? If they only knew more people will be saved after the resurrection than before the resurrection and that hell was a hoax all along.  ;)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator

acomplishedartis

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2014, 03:30:34 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ9oBCLwwL0

just, WOW...

You read about it and you can't believe it. You watch images and you can't merely believe it. Is like a bizarre real time true movie.

Good finding Dennis.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:36:42 AM by Moises G. »

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2014, 03:46:24 PM »

Kenneth Copeland is a lovely man who always follows the scriptures...........For you have 4 planes and been faithful with them therefore I will give you 8 planes good and faithful servant  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rhys
🤫

rick

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2014, 04:24:10 PM »

Dennis, that link you gave really does prove its all about the money and not about God.
Like I read in and earlier reply, I have to remind myself its all of God even my being apart of the B.T. family.  :)  :)  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.