bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Teacher  (Read 5831 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Teacher
« on: August 03, 2006, 10:07:32 PM »

Hi Ray,

Just want to thank you for your honesty and commitment to Gods word, In January of this year the Lord led me on a 21 day fast after which I came upon your sight and began to study the papers you were publishing. At first I thought you were crazy but I couldn’t deny the scriptures you used to back up your teaching, Well its been seven months now and I’ve studied all of your work as well as many others who profess the same hope for the salvation of all men and have to come to believe the truth as you do. I thank God for opening my eyes and letting me see this amazing God who will have all men to be saved!! I’ve been serving God for 22 years now as a teacher of his word. I must admit that its been challenging to be the only one in my church to understand this truth, While teaching the book of Romans in my men’s group two weeks ago I felt I couldn’t hold back any longer so I expounded on what t he Bible teaches about all men in Romans 5 and was met by extreme opposition and the usual ignorant come backs which I myself once believed, Well to make a long story short my pastor was informed and asked me to meet with him to discuss my beliefs, At first I was a little upset at the narrow mindedness I was encountering, But he asked me if we could sit down and go through the scriptures together to see if he can prove me wrong !  I know that God is opening up a door for me to teach him the truth also. I’ll keep you informed as things unfold. Keep up the good work.

Dave in Riverside

Dear Dave:

By all means, keep us informed.  I am not inclined to believe that your pastor will accept these thruths of God, but stranger things have happened.

God be with you,

Ray

Craig

Re: Teacher
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 11:09:05 AM »

Hey ray,

Here’s an update on what’s happening My Pastor and I have been having regular discussions and even though He’s still hung up on the Armenian free will theory, He’s willing to look at the possibility that he could be wrong. Unfortunately some of the other leadership in church aren’t so agreeable, some of the men refuse to attend bible study anymore because (I’m teaching heresy). Others whisper about me behind my back, But some of the younger men and youth are open and even agree with me. Praise GOD !! However I though things were going to get ugly last week after a Wednesday evening service one of the elders approached me to ask if I heard the news about Chuck Smiths son who was just asked to leave the Calvary Chapel umbrella because of his new found understanding of salvation for ALL. My response was Praise GOD which didn’t go over too well with him, He became very a ngry and accused me to my face of teaching heresy, when I tried to get him to sit down with me and study to word together he refuse and told me he didn’t care what the word said he already has a discernment in his spirit that I am wrong.. Since this made quite a scene I was sure my pastor was going to be involved. Since I don’t want to waste my time trying to convince people who refuse to believe what God says (how dumb is that)I told my pastor I was willing to step down from leadership if he asked me too, To my surprise he completely took my side and said the problem was with the ignorance of the people and that I was free to continue to study and teach on this subject.  On a lighter note my 17 year old son completely agrees and is talking to his friends about it and the word is spreading fast, now other pastor friends of ours are asking me to explain what going on (an open door) so I try to show them the truth (so obvious to me)  but they fight it with the usual improv a ble objections so I continue to pray that God would open their eyes.. and give me grace to continue on (frustrating sometimes) but a great privilege to know the truth and be called to proclaim it..when I get weary I read your papers over again and get refreshed.

God Bless

Dave

Dear Dave:

Maybe you are making some progress. We never know for sure just who God is chosen out of this Babylonish System.  It will be harder for the pastors, however, as their salaries are at stake.

God be with you and continue blessing your ministry,

Ray

Craig

Re: Teacher
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 11:10:21 AM »

Hi ray,

Thanks for the encouragement.. can you tell me what you mean when you say all of the scriptures are a parable?

Thanks,

Dave

Dear Dave:

More accurately, I have said: "The whole Bible is one giant parable."

By that I mean that virtually nothing is a literal teaching, but a spiritual teaching.  From the opening statements concerning "Let us make [be making, or making[ man in Our [spiritual] Image" to "And whosoever will [desires] let him take the water of [spiritual] life freely," the Church has not a clue as to what is being spoken of.  Hence, the doctrines of  Egypt have replaced the Truths of God's Word. The result is the teaching that God's first plan failed utterly, and plan B doesn't seem to be fairing much better. The whole world is going to hell in a handbasket for all eternity, and there is nothing that God can do to change it or correct it or save humanity. What a crock.  A Perfect God does not create eternal failings. All the evils of this modern world are exactly where God foreordained them to be.  All is heading for a perfect and flawless and marvelous eternal destiny. "The wise shall understand" (Dan. 12:10).

God be with you,

Ray

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.