bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Out of the mouths of babes  (Read 3695 times)

AwesomeSavior

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Out of the mouths of babes
« on: March 21, 2014, 11:58:09 AM »

My sister-in-law related this story to me…

My niece, her husband, and their 7 month old baby girl were attending their Catholic church last Sunday. They were sitting in the front row. The priest made a reference to the trinity by saying something like "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit…" Apparently, right as he mentioned the fabled third member of the trinity, the baby did a real loud raspberry, and interrupted him, hahaha. I guess the priest just smiled in their direction before moving along. Little did they know how right she was!  Psalm 8:2 & Matthew 21:16

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Out of the mouths of babes
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 12:56:54 AM »

I've met quite a few babies and children that might make good judges, but never one that would make a good lawyer.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 05:11:38 PM »

The baby gave the best message..........the church needs more of such messages  ;D

Rhys
🤫

indianabob

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 02:08:25 PM »

Exactly correct Dave,
Most lawyers in the Criminal Defense or Prosecution area are trained to hide the full truth and promote ONLY the truth that benefits their goals.

Indiana Bob

I've met quite a few babies and children that might make good judges, but never one that would make a good lawyer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 23 queries.