bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Blood moon  (Read 17788 times)

lareli

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Blood moon
« on: April 08, 2014, 03:38:32 PM »

I was debating whether or not to stay up till midnight on apr. 14th/15th to see the lunar eclipse.. Has anyone seen one before and is it actually red.. How long does it last? I've tried to stay up and look at meteor showers, super moons, etc but either the weather conditions aren't ideal or the event itself just doesn't live up to the hype.. I've tried to see solar eclipses but I can never figure out how to look at it without directly looking at the sun which is bad for your eyes, but I've tried looking at it via pin hole shadow.. Never works out.

If the moon actually is going to be blood red and there's clear sky then maybe I'll sacrifice a few hours of sleep to see it..
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Abednego

Re: Blood moon
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 04:13:21 PM »

Worth it.  I've seen one over the Connecticut shoreline years ago.  I wouldn't say it was blood red, but it gave a feeling that was very surreal. I can't explain it, but it was worth watching.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 05:35:22 PM »

Saw it once but more orange but if going red you want to watch out for stars falling on you and fig fruit. Also the sky might suddenly vanish but that happens and the mountains and islands may disappear but that's normal on a lunar eclipse. Try and find yourself a cave to hide in might be the best as there is some dude called a lamb or something that may want to pay a visit. I think he is returning to check out the blood moon.

And if you see four horsemen then best cut back the drug taking  :P

Anyway I'm sure Pastor Hagee can be more helpful  ;D

Rhys
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 05:41:00 PM »

Where will it be visible?  I don't think those things happen the whole world over, but I've never stayed up to see one.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 06:08:16 PM »

In Italy,the moons are copper color many a nights and often times much larger than I've seen them on the west coast. Its a very beautiful thing to see.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cjwood

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 09:01:10 PM »

dave, it will be visible in the western hemisphere early tuesday morning between 3:00-4:something.  supposed to last about 78 mins.  i have reserved a seat in my backyard for the occasion.   :)

claudia

Kat

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 10:25:48 PM »

Mike Gagne

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 12:10:52 AM »

I have seen all kinds of coloured moons, not to mentions stars as well lol , it just depended what was on the menu. Rhys that was funny thanks for the laugh!  :D :D

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 01:15:48 AM »

I have seen all kinds of coloured moons, not to mentions stars as well lol , it just depended what was on the menu. Rhys that was funny thanks for the laugh!  :D :D

I thought I was being serious.....better read some more from Ray....haha  :D

Rhys
🤫

lareli

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 01:43:27 PM »

Sounds like it'll be worth staying up for.. Hope for clear sky.

Joel

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 03:44:38 PM »

I would like to view a blood moon, don't recall ever seeing one. Maybe this time.
Have seen some fantastic harvest moons though.
I saw a solar eclipse once using a welders helmet, that was really cool.

Joel

microlink

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 12:44:26 AM »

Related info on Blood Moon:

A hot topic in religious circles recently has been the prophetic meaning of the four blood moons which are scheduled to appear this year and next year. John Hagee's recent book , Four Blood Moons: Something is About to Change has popularized this astronomical occurrence.  Religious writers have connected celestial phenomena to significant events in the history of the Jews. These events are said to occur around the time of Jewish holy days.  Below are two links that have information about the four blood moons.  Relevant or not? Time will tell.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/blood-moons-fallout-nasa-goes-hiding/

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2014/February/Divine-Sign-for-Israel-Hagee-Explains-Blood-Moons/

John from Kentucky

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2014, 02:59:29 PM »

Related info on Blood Moon:

A hot topic in religious circles recently has been the prophetic meaning of the four blood moons which are scheduled to appear this year and next year. John Hagee's recent book , Four Blood Moons: Something is About to Change has popularized this astronomical occurrence.  Religious writers have connected celestial phenomena to significant events in the history of the Jews. These events are said to occur around the time of Jewish holy days.  Below are two links that have information about the four blood moons.  Relevant or not? Time will tell.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/blood-moons-fallout-nasa-goes-hiding/

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2014/February/Divine-Sign-for-Israel-Hagee-Explains-Blood-Moons/

No need for me to read them.

The leaders and teachers of the great false church are all wrong.  They lie.  They follow the leader of their church, Satan, who was and is a liar and murderer from his beginning.

rick

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2014, 07:19:15 PM »

I’m convince they’re not lying, they are greatly deceived and if not for God’s intervention we would be also.  ::)

John from Kentucky

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2014, 09:07:57 PM »

I’m convince they’re not lying, they are greatly deceived and if not for God’s intervention we would be also.  ::)

So when John Hagee preaches about Hell, he is not lying but speaking the truth?    ??? ??? ???

http://bible-truths.com/hagee1.htm
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 09:51:44 PM by John from Kentucky »

John from Kentucky

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 09:29:04 PM »

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!   ;D ;D ;D

Here is a song for all the spiritual dopes who believe in John Hagee's four blood moons.  (Sung to the tune of Who's Afraid of the Wicked Witch).

"Who's afraid of the four blood moons, the four blood moons, the four blood moons,
Who's afraid of the four blood moons, surely not I."   :-*

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 09:59:23 PM »

Hagee is a lying turkey and Ray exposed him for what he is.......why would anyone have time for his nonsense  ???

You will find more truth in Goldilocks and the three bears  :P

Rhys
🤫

lareli

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2014, 10:36:22 PM »

Just because one believes that all will be saved and no one will burn for eternity in flaming hell doesnt mean one is no longer deceived... it just means you arent deceived when it comes to the false doctrine preached by most Christian churches.

We are born into a world of lies. I guaruntee there are still areas in all our lives where we are deceived.

cjwood

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2014, 11:54:51 PM »

blood moon - orange moon.
early tuesday morning in the usa.
the day taxes come due. true say.   ;)

my faith is in the Lord God.
surely not in john hagee.

claudia

rick

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 08:50:43 AM »

The bible says Satan will deceive the whole world, people are deceived. If we consider them our enemy let us not forget God tells us to love our enemies, love not hate.

Love speaks no ill, all these people one day will be our brothers and sisters , be not deceived about this fact of God.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 23 queries.