bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good message  (Read 3565 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Good message
« on: April 14, 2014, 12:41:04 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We3lYkgWEh0

If there really were people like this they would be more "elect" than anyone I ever met.

Craig

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Re: Good message
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 02:58:30 PM »

1Co 1:26  For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

1Co 1:27  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Concordant:
1Co 1:27 but the stupidity of the world God chooses, that He may be disgracing the wise, and the weakness of the world God chooses, that He may be disgracing the strong,

1Co 1:28  And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

1Co 1:29  That no flesh should glory in his presence.

God calls and chooses some of the worst of us to confound the wise so that no one can boast that it was their own doing.

Kat

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 03:05:41 PM »

Craig, I think everybody would agree that it is a good thing that the church promotes good deeds and yes it is a fruit of the Spirit to do good works. The only things is that any good deed done without the Holy Spirit indwelling is done out of some selfish motive it's just the way of the carnal nature. So though the good works are of value and will remain in the day of judgment... the only way to become an elect is when God draws you.

1Cor 3:14  If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward.
v. 15  If anyone's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

You probably already know these things, but others might not.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 03:09:54 PM by Kat »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 03:31:12 PM »

Good video. Thanks for sharing.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 05:35:30 PM »

Nice video but I now feel a desperate need to buy Thai life insurance  ;D

Rhys
🤫

se7en

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 05:45:27 PM »

Haha Rhys me too. It warmed the cockals of my heart... to buy insurance!
~Se7en
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 23 queries.