bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Ashamed of my conduct  (Read 22084 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Ashamed of my conduct
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2014, 01:19:24 AM »

Alex:

Remember, Satan loves to use guilt and shame on all of us. It is one of his major attacks on everyone. He walks about as a roaring lion, seeking WHOM he may devour. Put on the helmut of salvation, which guards your mind, (Rejoice; again I say Rejoice!), and lift up your shield of faith (like your avatar does), which extinguishes every flaming arrow of the wicked one.

Dean

Thank you dean :) I pray all is well with you brother. I don't hear from you much!

Rene,

I know the feeling. I don't know if this situation will affect the other ones to come as every situation seems to need a: "Trying of the spirits" so to speak. I do think though that our situations were slightly different.

I think everyone here has offered great insight and gave me exactly what I was looking for. How to react the next time I run into this man? I'm not sure... maybe I won't react at all and wait for the right moment and time to give of my heart generously. I think its a bit of both. If I become a doctor and have my own place of business and I see someone in need, perhaps I will offer them the chance to come and do some work for a day or two, to help them earn their way back onto two feet. I like that idea much more. Besides, it feels good to work; When we can put our skills to use and know we are earning our bread (though all is of God, of course. I speak in the relativistic sense), it feels good!

I'm glad my little ordeal helped spark such discussion and I hope everyone profited from the it. I appreciate everyones contribution on the matter.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

friendofJC

• Facebook
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2014, 01:41:30 AM »

When you give it is a spiritual blessing to the giver.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2014, 10:25:32 PM »

OK, Alex...I had a 'similar' experience just today.  For the third time in six months, somebody came to my car while I was out on break from work and told me "he and his wife" needed some help (money) to get back home out of town.  He used the same 'speech' as I'd heard at least once before.  "I work at Such-n-such restaurant and can give you a free meal."

Can't say I was a 'cheerful  giver', but I gave him $5.  He asked me if I could spare more.  I told him what I made an hour and suggested $5 was enough to buy enough gas to get to work.  He then left me, and started up with others.

Then what seemed 'right' for me to do was spare these other people!  So I started my car and pulled up along-side him, motioning him to come over.  He didn't want any of that, however, and got into his car.  His "wife" was a dude.  And his tags said he lived in the same county the store is in, not in the town he claimed to be from.  They left, and I followed.  They sped up and nearly crashed into another vehicle that was going too fast through an empty part of the lot.  He kept waving back at me, but I didn't reply (resisted the urge to throw my own little one-fingered wave back at him).  I just followed him till he left the lot.

This is the "new covenant" for me...there IS no 'law' instructing us in every situation.  There is 'wisdom' and 'action' and 'spirit' (including the manner in which it is done) behind that action.  And there is 'judgement' on that action and on the spirit (and manner) behind it and on the "wisdom" (or lack thereof) which caused us to take that course.  We live and learn and TRY throughout all of it to keep a soft heart while developing a sound mind. 

The 'insight' I got was worth the $5.  I'd pay $5 for similar lessons.   ;D  The 'wisdom' gained through having heard the same 'lie' at least once before and the desire to spare our other customers (most of whom are of lower income and many of whom are elderly) made me do what I did.  Did I do right?  I think so...in this instance.  If I didn't, I expect to hear about it.  I didn't flip him off.  I didn't chase him.  I didn't approach him with any visible malice or violence.  If his heart had been pure, he might have even thought I'd changed my mind and was going to double up on my $5.

Now, THIS guy wasn't 'poor'...he was lazy and a lying scammer.  In a different circumstance, I might behave differently...but that will have to wait both for the 'different circumstance' and the 'workmanship' of God in me THEN and THERE.  Giving CAN BE proactive, too.

One last thing, Alex...I haven't written you a 'law' either.   ;D  You're situation was different, and your 'guy' wasn't approaching people on a retail parking lot who might have either been 1.  Afraid to make their wallets 'available' in a wide-open public space, or 2.  Afraid to NOT give to this guy. 

You still have to do what YOU do WHEN you do it.  There is ABSOLUTELY no way to escape life.     
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 11:18:47 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

loretta

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2014, 11:16:57 PM »

This is the "new covenant" for me...there IS no 'law' instructing us in every situation.  There is 'wisdom' and 'action' and 'spirit' (including the manner in which it is done) behind that action.  And there is 'judgement' on that action and on the spirit (and manner) behind it and on the "wisdom" (or lack thereof) which caused us to take that course.  We live and learn and TRY throughout all of it to keep a soft heart while developing a sound mind. 

If this is what the lof does for us, then I want more of it! 

and God know I need it!

Tks Dave for sharing this wisdom. :)

cjwood

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2014, 04:22:16 PM »

dear forum members, i received the following email today from a member of the body of Christ who visits the forum.  the email is in regard to alex's thread about giving money to the homeless.  i am posting the email here so that others might be able to read it and take it to heart.  i will go on record saying i agree with everything written in the email to me.

--------------------------------------------------

A certain someone quoted the scripture about, "If a man will not work, he will not eat." Where is the second witness to that verse? It is a verse that is often used as a justification for people being hardhearted toward their fellow human beings, and it is a verse that self-righteous folks use to stand in judgment of others. For example, "he needs to get a job."

That same attitude was exhibited by the older brother in the parable of the Prodigal Son.

Luke 15:25-30
25 “Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27 ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’
28 “The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29 But he answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

Sounds like the older brother was just a tad self-righteous, was he not? How is that attitude any different than those who judge the homeless man for not working, and consequently, would refuse to help him because he doesn't have a job? What did the Lord do for the 5,000? They weren't working. They were following him around, sitting like bums on the side of a hill, but did the Lord feed them? Yes, He did. Did the Lord demand them to “go get a job”? No, this is what He did:

John 6:5-13
5 When Jesus looked up and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip, “Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?” 6 He asked this only to test him, for he already had in mind what he was going to do.
7 Philip answered him, “It would take more than half a year’s wages to buy enough bread for each one to have a bite!”
8 Another of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, spoke up, 9 “Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?”
10 Jesus said, “Have the people sit down.” There was plenty of grass in that place, and they sat down (about five thousand men were there). 11 Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish.
12 When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.” 13 So they gathered them and filled twelve baskets with the pieces of the five barley loaves left over by those who had eaten.

The Lord didn't demand for those 5000 people to go get jobs. He didn't judge them for not working. If they were following Him, they weren't out working. Yet, the Lord fed them. Some who responded would dare to stand in judgment of the Lord because He gave food to “those lazy bums who refused to work.” They may not say it openly, but the attitude of their hearts is exactly that. They would condemn the Lord, so they could feel justified on their ivory towers. They are the servant in this parable:

Matthew 18:23-35
23“Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand bags of gold was brought to him. 25 Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt. 26“At this the servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’ 27The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.
28“But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred silver coins. He grabbed him and began to choke him. ‘Pay back what you owe me!’ he demanded. 29“His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay it back.’
30“But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt. 31When the other servants saw what had happened, they were outraged and went and told their master everything that had happened.
32“Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. 33Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’ 34In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.
35“This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”

For those demanding the homeless should “get a job,” God has shown them mercy in that they have a job, a roof over their heads, food in their bellies, and money to purchase food with, but they (having received all they have from God) would refuse to give to their fellow servant. God calls them a wicked servant, and they need to “examine themselves” because their attitude is WRONG.

Another witness from scripture: what was the real reason why Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed? God does not provide the reason in the story itself. He gave it later through the prophet Ezekiel.

Ezekiel 16:49
49“ ‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

The typical response is, “What if he/she buys booze with it?” First, what they do with the money is none of the giver's business. Second, one of the very reasons God made alcohol was for this:

Proverbs 31:6-9
6Let beer be for those who are perishing, wine for those who are in anguish!
7Let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more.
8Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute.
9Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.

If God uses one of us to give money to a homeless person, so that person can go buy a beer, so be it. It is none of our business. Is that homeless person in poverty and misery? Yes. Why would some begrudge that man/woman a beer, so he/she could forget his/her misery for a time? To be blunt, if God has that person use the money to go buy alcohol, it is none of our business, and we need to keep our self-righteous noses out of it!

What about the parable of the Good Samaritan? The “holy” people left the guy to die on the side of the road. Who did God use to show that man mercy? A Samaritan.

Micah 6:8
He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God.

Matthew 25:40
"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

You also never know when a homeless man/woman might be an angel.

Hebrews 13:2
“Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.”

And what about these scriptures?

Matthew 5:7
“Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.”

Luke 6:30
“Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.”

Luke 6:31
"Do to others as you would have them do to you."

Luke 6:32-36
"32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.
33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that.
34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full.
35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful."

Did God give any exceptions to these commands? Did God say we could choose who we give to and who we don't? Did God give us a list of conditions that we can use to determine whether a person is worthy of our charity? No. No, and No. Does God demand you earn His mercy and His charity? Why, then, do we demand that our fellow servants earn ours?
------------------------------------

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2014, 04:58:34 PM »

Nice one Claudia

Thanks for posting

Rhys
🤫

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2014, 06:46:03 PM »

2Th 3:10  For even when we were with you, we commanded this to you: If anyone does not desire to work, neither let him eat.
2Th 3:11  For we hear some are walking in a disorderly way among you, not working at all, but being busybodies.
2Th 3:12  And we command such and exhort through our Lord Jesus Christ that working with quietness, they may eat their own bread.
2Th 3:13  And you, brothers, do not lose heart in well doing.
2Th 3:14  But if anyone does not obey our Word through the letter, mark that one, and do not associate with him, that he be shamed.
2Th 3:15  But do not count him as one hostile, but warn him as a brother.
2Th 3:16  And may the Lord of peace Himself continually give peace to you in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

How many commandments do you count?  And to whom are they given?
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2014, 07:29:37 PM »

Here's what I come up with, trying hard not to be a lawyer.   ;D

2Th 3:10  For even when we were with you, we commanded this to you: If anyone does not desire to work, neither let him eat.
2Th 3:11  For we hear some are walking in a disorderly way among you, not working at all, but being busybodies.
2Th 3:12  And we command such and exhort through our Lord Jesus Christ that working with quietness, they may eat their own bread.
2Th 3:13  And you, brothers, do not lose heart in well doing.
2Th 3:14  But if anyone does not obey our Word through the letter, mark that one, and do not associate with him, that he be shamed.
2Th 3:15  But do not count him as one hostile, but warn him as a brother.
2Th 3:16  And may the Lord of peace Himself continually give peace to you in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

To "some walking in a disorderly way among you, not working at all (not desiring to work) but being busybodies".

1.  Don't eat.
2.  Be shamed
3.  Work with quietness so you may eat your own bread.

To "Brothers"...and I'm assuming he is primarily talking to those NOT "walking in a disorderly way...not working at all, but being busybodies." :

1.  Do not lose heart in well-doing.

To all he is writing to and addressing: (The Lord be with all of you):

1.  Mark that one who does not obey our Word through this letter.
2.  Do not associate with him.
3.  But Do not count him as one hostile (an enemy).
4.  Warn him as a brother.

If EVERYBODY obeys, the EVERYBODY will be completely part of the ALL, to whom he says, "Do not lose heart in well-doing" and "May the Lord of Peace Himself continually give peace to you in every way."

Is this a spiritual match to at least some of the above?

Gal 6:2  Bear ye one another's burdens, (do not be weary in well-doing?) and so fulfil the law of Christ (do not count him as one hostile?).
Gal 6:3  For if a man think himself to be something (busybody?), when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.  (Warn him as a brother?)
Gal 6:4  But let every man prove his own work and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. (work with quietness so they may eat their own bread?), 
Gal 6:5  For every man shall bear his own burden.  (And may the Lord of peace Himself continually give peace to you in every way. The Lord be with all of you.)

Anyway, just wanted to get a bit past the 'verse-slinging' and look a little deeper.  Your results may vary.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 07:34:44 PM by Dave in Tenn »

John from Kentucky

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2014, 08:26:01 PM »

But Jesus answered them, "My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working."  John 5:17

cjwood

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2014, 09:32:22 PM »

my result is this dave.  in the verses you brought forth from galatians, paul was speaking directly to brother believers. even the ones who were not working and were just hanging out sticking their noses into the business of others.

but, if you continue past the verses you used we find that in galatians 6:10, paul writes: "therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers."

the "all people" in vs. 10 surely includes homeless people standing on corners, suffering scorn and everything else going on in their particular lives, asking for help.  all is of God.

the scripture verses in 2 thess. 3 were also paul exhorting the body of believing brothers to not be idle, but to follow his example of working for your own food so as not to be a burden on others.  and he highlighted that some of the brothers were leading unruly lives, not working, and being busybodies. and if you read further down to verse 15 paul tells the believing brothers to not regard the idle gossiping brothers as an enemy, but to warn him as a "brother".   

obviously the verses in 2 thess. 3 are directly to the believing body of brothers.  they are not being spoken to the hopeless, homeless "all people" of galatians 6:10.  we find many of those "all people" who, through God's working circumstances in their lives, now find themselves on a corner asking for help.  some even with children and a pet. 

so i stand on my earlier statement that i believe all contained in the email i posted from a fellow believer to be truth.  and, in alignment with the written Word of God, and Jesus Christ the Word in the flesh.

claudia

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2014, 10:13:50 PM »

I really don't think this is too difficult.  If God tells you to help someone than do that.  If he doesn't tell you to help someone then don't.  It's discernment and we're supposed to be able to hear the shepherds voice....are we not? 

Abednego

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2014, 11:41:10 PM »

i will go on record saying i agree with everything written in the email to me.

I would not say I agree with everything written.  But I would not say disagree either.  I would tweak a few statements before giving my stamp of approval.  I have been watching this thread, and could only stand back and shake my head.

I didn't put in my two cents because I think laying the truth out here would violate the "do not bring a new teaching" policy to this forum.  I'm not aware of any of Ray's teachings that have gone where this needs to.  Although he came close when he was talking about carnality.

The only thing I can think of is Jack Nicholson shouting "You couldn't handle the truth".

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 12:06:49 AM »

Seems clear to me, Claudia, that it is indeed BOTH 'sets' he is talking to and about in Thess 3.

Makes Heb 4:12,13  "...for the reckoning of God is living, and working, and sharp above every two-edged sword, and piercing unto the dividing asunder both of soul and spirit, of joints also and marrow, and a discerner of thoughts and intents of the heart; and there is not a created thing not manifest before Him, but all things are naked and open to His eyes--with whom is our reckoning." that much more sensible, I think.

When His judgments are on the earth, the WHOLE WORLD will learn righteousness.  Amen.  Him that "works", and him that "doesn't work".   

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 12:15:18 AM by Dave in Tenn »

cjwood

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2014, 01:35:46 AM »

in re-reading thessalonians chapter 3 several times this evening, i still believe in this chapter paul is speaking to the believers at thessalonica only.  not to any unbelievers standing on a corner somewhere asking for help. 
some of the believers there were following the example paul and his men set of working for your own food, and others among their number of believers were not following paul's example of work, but were instead being idle busybodies. 

so i guess i am not understanding how this particular scripture reference is speaking of the poor, lost souls standing on street corners asking for help.  no matter what town, city, county, state, or country the corner is found. 

yes, the poor and less fortunate, no matter how they got there, will always be among us.  and yes, God's love will also always be present with us. 

all glory and praise to God the Father of Christ Jesus our Saviour!   :)

claudia

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:43:40 AM by cjwood »

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2014, 01:47:58 AM »

"...so i guess i am not understanding how this particular scripture reference is speaking of the poor, lost souls standing on street corners asking for help..."

Perhaps they aren't, Claudia...but as I said, I just wanted to get past the verse-slinging and dig a little deeper into the passage from which it was 'lifted'.  Whether it applies to all the poor of the world or not, "If a man will not (has no desire to) work, let him not eat..." is NOT a commandment to the 'feeders'.   

Joel

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2014, 02:40:53 AM »

I'm not opposed to helping people that are in need, and are asking for a handout.
God is merciful to me, why shouldn't I show mercy, and concern for those less fortunate then myself?
I would like to do more to help the poor, fatherless, and widows that are widows indeed, than I currently do.
There are billions of people that Satan is out to steal, and to kill, and to destroy (John 10:10) in one way or another.
Do I always do the right thing? certainly not, but I hope to some day. Being sensitive to the Spirit, and following his lead will never be the wrong thing to do. That in it's self is a work in progress.
I could relate a story about an able bodied man, and his wife living with her elderly mother who draws a very meager S.S. check, and neither one have held a legitimate job in years. They have their reasons, but I won't go into all the details because I know God has his reasons for all that going on.
The Bible has many verses that requires help being given to the poor, and the needy. A person can be rich and also be poor in spirit needing a loving God, and assistance from fellow human beings.
I would suggest that there are at least two witnesses in the scriptures where we can know God's mind concerning work.

2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither shall he eat.
Genesis 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
Also check out Proverbs 6:6-11, Proverbs 20:4, and Proverbs 26:13-16.
slug'gard, n. lazy person.

Joel

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:44:21 PM by Joel »

lareli

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2014, 01:50:48 PM »

As I mentioned in an earlier post, making a judgement based on an assumption is a fools business.. Aren't a lot of these posts based on an assumption that a homeless person asking for help is a lazy bum who chooses to beg for help rather than have a steady job? I think most homeless people work harder than me.. Digging through dumpsters in order to eat food that you and I throw away would be a terribly hard job and humiliating too. I think the homeless guy pushing a cart full of cans and bottles to recycle is working harder than me.

I think assuming that all homeless people are lazy bums is a convenient way to justify the love of money in the one doing the assuming.

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

RogerH

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2014, 02:15:11 PM »

I think assuming that all homeless people are lazy bums is a convenient way to justify the love of money in the one doing the assuming.

And now you are assuming......... and I assume that this entire tread is about each of us trying to justify our OWN thoughts and actions......... and we sure love it when we can get others to agree with us!

Just sayin.........

Sorry folks, I'm not trying to come down on anyone, but reading this thread makes me wonder........ if ALL is OF GOD as I read here almost every day, why is so much time and energy devoted to defending one's actions, and or dissing one another for their actions?????

Do we REALLY believe what we preach?????
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 02:42:00 PM by RogerH »

lareli

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2014, 03:13:35 PM »

And now you are assuming.........

I prefaced my statement with the words 'I think' which is showing that the statement is only my opinion. If I had made the same statement minus the words 'I think' then that would be an assumption.

I said 'I think' as an acknowledgement that my opinion may be wrong.
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Ian 155

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2014, 02:48:41 PM »

2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither shall he eat.
Genesis 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
Also check out Proverbs 6:6-11, Proverbs 20:4, and Proverbs 26:13-16.
slug'gard, n. lazy person.

Joel
[/qu

I have noticed this scripture quoted many times on the forum .. this, I believe is talking about the word - Jesus said the words that i speak they are spirit, so lets break these down and you may find that the bread you sweat for is the study of Gods word, If you do not work for this word you will not be fed ///you will not grow, we on the forum can get into the physical realm as well sometimes. 

Why was Paul so grateful to the Philippians check Phil ch 4 v 13-19 out.

It is said Paul made tents for a living ... were these physical tents or spiritual tents ??

Jesus said the work that I do is to do the will of my father"My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to finish His work," Jesus told them. John 4 ...   

Lastly but not least, when you get tired of slaving for pharaoh let us all know - 

It is no eazy walk,this walk of faith, especially when the physical security we thought we have, starts getting dismantled by the Father.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 23 queries.