bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ashamed of my conduct  (Read 22083 times)

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Ashamed of my conduct
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2014, 06:12:17 PM »

Lighten up people.  Save the sermons.  I was just kidding with Alex.

No, I like to keep things nice and HEAVY. ;) ;D  :P

René

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2014, 06:41:08 PM »

For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God.

Not of works, lest any man should boast.
  Eph. 2:8-9   8)

Hey now.. i thought you were serious about being an accountant? Dangit! I thought I had finally figured out what you do for a living john!!  ;D ;D
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

John from Kentucky

« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2014, 06:52:37 PM »

For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God.

Not of works, lest any man should boast.
  Eph. 2:8-9   8)

Hey now.. i thought you were serious about being an accountant? Dangit! I thought I had finally figured out what you do for a living john!!  ;D ;D

Everything I said was true.  It had just happened and I thought of this email and decided to kid you about it.

I am an old dog of an accountant.  Been a CPA for over 35 years.

ez2u

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2014, 03:04:08 AM »

there is a point here that is being missed.  two scriptures  If we live by the
spirit let us walk by the Spirit.  the other scripture is you sow in the flesh you reap the flesh sow in the Spirit you reap in the Spirit.

There is just too many situation we don't know what to do about so we must be led by the Holy Spirit because God knows what we should do.  The answer doesn't come from our minds but from God, by the Holy Spirit and you have the right to mess up and learn. You will take the test again if you fail. Prayer,
 gives us a lot of answers and many times I do nothing rather than do something but when it comes to giving personality i would rather get taken for a few dollars than not give when some seems to be in need and i have my heart strings playing.  that is an personnel opinion about giving.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2014, 11:40:18 PM »

there is a point here that is being missed.  two scriptures  If we live by the
spirit let us walk by the Spirit.  the other scripture is you sow in the flesh you reap the flesh sow in the Spirit you reap in the Spirit.

There is just too many situation we don't know what to do about so we must be led by the Holy Spirit because God knows what we should do.  The answer doesn't come from our minds but from God, by the Holy Spirit and you have the right to mess up and learn. You will take the test again if you fail. Prayer,
 gives us a lot of answers and many times I do nothing rather than do something but when it comes to giving personality i would rather get taken for a few dollars than not give when some seems to be in need and i have my heart strings playing.  that is an personnel opinion about giving.

Hi ez2u,

I just wanted to take the time to acknowledge your contribution and greatly appreciate it. Every bit of insight from my brothers and sisters in abundantly helpful to me. I'm trying to learn from those who have been through this infinitely more times than I have and apply what understanding God has given me to these insights. Going back through this thread is some great reminders of the Godly wisdom shared. I am so very thankful!

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.