bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Went to see Steven  (Read 2958 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Went to see Steven
« on: May 25, 2014, 09:01:24 AM »

Hi My BT family. I went to see Steven yesterday and it was wonderful. I haven't been able to hug my son in 17 months and it was a great feeling. I was bursting with happiness. I had 7 of my grandchildren their and My Daughter and Daughter-in-Law, and my oldest son. It was a warm and happy time for all of us.
     Steven loves children so much that he spent most of the time with two or three kids hanging onto him, but he loved every minute of it. He looks so much healthier than when I seen him just before he was arrested.
     God is very merciful and kind to us all. I thank Him so much for what He has done for my children, and I want to thank you all as well for being kind and loving to us in our time of trouble. May God SMILE upon all my Family.

With much love,
    Virginia Miller

Rene

• Administrator
Re: Went to see Steven
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 11:04:40 AM »

Sounds like a wonderful visit Virginia.  I'm very happy for you. :)

René

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 12:28:50 PM »

Also glad the visit went well.  I think it helps to show that Steven is where he needs to be right now and that in the long run it will bear some fruit.

cjwood

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 03:06:59 PM »

God's blessings on you virginia, and your entire family.  i can't imagine the pain of not being able to hug my child for 17 months.  the emotional and mental strength would be unbearable without faith in Christ Jesus and His Father.  keep standing in that faith God placed within your heart sweet sister.  His love never fails.  it made me smile really big when i read your post.  you inspire.   :)

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 23 queries.