bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SPIRIT LIFE LIGHT LOVE  (Read 4521 times)

cheekie3

SPIRIT LIFE LIGHT LOVE
« on: June 03, 2014, 06:35:43 AM »

All -

Are all these statements True:

1. All life comes out from The Father; who is Spirit (and Life, Light and Love).

2. The first and prime to come out from The Father is Jesus Christ the Son of God.

3. There is only one God - The Father and The Son; and The Father and The Son are One.

4. If you have seen The Son you have seen The Father.

5. The Father is greater than the Son.

6. The Son has a God (The Father); and The Father does not have a God as He is The Creator of all things.

7. The Father made The Son perfect; and gave Him all that The Father has (including His Name - which is prime and above all Names).

Regards, George.

santgem

Re: SPIRIT LIFE LIGHT LOVE
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 07:57:59 AM »

All -

Are all these statements True:

1. All life comes out from The Father; who is Spirit (and Life, Light and Love).

2. The first and prime to come out from The Father is Jesus Christ the Son of God.

3. There is only one God - The Father and The Son; and The Father and The Son are One.

6. The Son has a God (The Father); and The Father does not have a God as He is The Creator of all things.

7. The Father made The Son perfect; and gave Him all that The Father has (including His Name - which is prime and above all Names).

Regards, George.

Greetings George!

1. All life comes out from The Father; who is Spirit (and Life, Light and Love). Literally No, It is only Jesus who comes out from the Father.

2. The first and prime to come out from The Father is Jesus Christ the Son of God. Yes and No. Jesus comes out from the Father and all other things created by Jesus.

Kat

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 01:07:17 PM »

1Cor 8:6  yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

"All things" are "of" the Father, "through" Jesus the Christ.

John 4:24  God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

Rev 3:14  "And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, 'These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God:

Col 1:15  who is the image of the invisible God, first-born of all creation,

John 17:3  And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

1Co 8:6  yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

1Tim 2:5  For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,

John 10:30  I and My Father are one."

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2. He was in the beginning with God.

Heb 1:8  and unto the Son: `Thy throne, O God, is to the age of the age; a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy reign;

Col 2:9  For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;

Rev 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega, is saying the Lord God, Who is and Who was and Who is coming, the Almighty." (CLV)

2Peter 1:1  Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:

Titus 2:13  looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

John 14:9  Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
v. 10  Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.
v. 11  Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

John 14:7  "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."

Heb 1:3  who being the brightness of the glory, and the impress of His subsistence, bearing up also the all things by the saying of His might--through Himself having made a cleansing of our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Greatness in the highest, (Young's)

John 14:28  You have heard Me say to you, 'I am going away and coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the Father,' for My Father is greater than I.

John 13:16  Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him.

1Co 11:3  But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

John 20:17  Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.' "

Rev 3:12  He who overcomes, I (Jesus the Christ is speaking here) will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

Rom 15:6  that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (2Cor 1:3; 11:31; Eph 1:17; Col 1:3; 1Peter 1:3)

John 3:35  The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.

Mat 28:18  And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

John 16:15  All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

Luke 13:32  And He said to them, "Go, tell that fox, 'Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.'

Heb 5:9  And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,

Php 2:9  Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,

Rev 19:12  His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.
v. 13  He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

Rev 19:16  And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Hope this is helpful.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 04:25:33 PM by Kat »

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 06:47:05 PM »

5.  A pyramid is made of stones.  Which is greater, the pyramid or the stones?  Which is greater, pyramid or stone?
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Abednego

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 08:31:47 PM »

5.  A pyramid is made of stones.  Which is greater, the pyramid or the stones?  Which is greater, pyramid or stone?

Depends whether your talking about regular stones or the corner stone. :D

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 03:55:36 AM »

Depends whether your talking about regular stones or the corner stone. :D

Also depends on whether God says the pyramid is greater or the stone. ;)
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.