bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In my neck of the woods!  (Read 4246 times)

theophilus

In my neck of the woods!
« on: June 10, 2014, 01:54:25 PM »

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2014/jun/08/two-officers-shot-cicis-nellis-suspects-run-wal-ma/

I am sure you have heard the news about the two Las Vegas officers that were shot dead by a radical couple who announced that the revolution has started.

I was shocked by the news and more so because I go with my family to eat at this Cici's pizza place. Unbelievable!

At night on the same day that the killings of the officers occurred, allegedly two individuals dressed as super heroes threw an explosive device into the vehicle of a police officer. I say allegedly because I haven't seen anything about this second incident on the news. Time's are a changing!

Kat

Re: In my neck of the woods!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 03:24:14 PM »

That was sad to hear about, but I'm inclined to agree with Solomon as there have been atrocities and there will continue to be such till this age ends.

Ecc 1:9  That which has been is what will be, That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun. 

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 05:17:36 PM by Kat »

AwesomeSavior

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 05:39:59 PM »

Theo:

I pray for protection for myself and my family from all these evil events from the Lord. May the Lord comfort you.

santgem

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 03:20:09 AM »

I tell you, he will grant justice to them quickly! But when the Son of Man returns, how many will he find on the earth who have faith?” Luk 18:8

theophilus

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 09:27:04 AM »

Theo:

I pray for protection for myself and my family from all these evil events from the Lord. May the Lord comfort you.

Yes, we need the Lord's protection from these evils. May He also comfort the widows and their children.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 23 queries.