bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's Scientific, We Have No Free Will  (Read 14205 times)

microlink

Re: It's Scientific, We Have No Free Will
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2014, 01:18:01 AM »

Keep up the good fight toward God's Kingdom. God is for you for sure and we are as well.
 :)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2014, 01:37:18 AM »

So glad to hear this, Mike.  What all of us have shared is not the end of things either.  It's a mighty big hump to get over, but it's worth the climb.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2014, 10:45:14 AM »

Thank you Alex, Kat, Dave, Rene, and Cindy, I now see it. And it makes sense!  I am a little rough around the edges, a man with little education and sometimes I have to go over things many times to fit it together! I am also having a struggle with this sovereignty and choices thing, but just reading that link you posted Kat kinda helps but I will keep going over it because I don't  think God brought me here to keep my eyes closed! Sorry for rudeness!  PS Rene there's no place left to run! If God brought me here to humble me then let it His will be done! Mike  :)

I'm delighted you are sticking around. We all must be humbled. It's a very good thing! :)

René
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 10:52:19 AM by Rene »

Kat

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2014, 01:46:47 PM »

Hi Mike, I'm very glad to see you back and your response made me very happy... I was afraid that I had been a little too hard with what I said. It truly is a miracle from God that any of us can see and understand these truths, praise God!

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Mike Gagne

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2014, 01:55:31 PM »

Hi everybody! Okay is this correct! God is sovereign, and by causes unknown to me/God, God causes me to make choices, choices he knows already that I am going to make and then holds me accountable when he judges me, and through those judgements I learn righteousness?  Mike  :) RPJ
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 02:27:47 PM by Mike Gagne »

Mike Gagne

« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2014, 02:06:09 PM »

And if my last statement is true, then that must be how God overcomes the world in me ? :D I think I see it!! So it's not God in me doing it,it's God (or the carnal nature God gave me) causing me to do it and then I make the choice God all ready knows I will make! This is so much clearer. Then holds me accountable for that choice when he judges me and teaches/graces righteousness!! 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 02:30:05 PM by Mike Gagne »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2014, 03:52:25 PM »

Mike, I am overjoyed that you will be sticking around with us. I think if you continue to grow and share with us your experiences here, you will not regret it. We are all richer for having one another and being able to keep one another's company. I know I am always saddened when a member decides that they can no longer continue there journey towards God with us. We don't all , always see eye to eye but there is a strong like mindedness here and indeed the mind of Christ that I don't think you will find anywhere else. We are all still struggling and 'fighting the good fight' as God allows us and everyone is at a different stage in their walk but we are all here to support one another and promote growth in each other. Iron sharpens Iron right? We keep an eye out also for those wolves, we've had a few, but God is faithful and His flock He maintains.

I look forward to your continued contribution with us here Mike.

I'm sorry if I was a bit forward with you as well, it is simply how I interact with those whose intentions and manners I am unfamiliar with, but I meant it no offense.

God bless,
Alex

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Mike Gagne

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2014, 09:26:08 PM »

Thank you all in this post, I am grateful for your honesty and being who you are with your replies, no need for apologies on any of your parts, for it was I who was rude and I apologize to you all, but it all worked out for good because God opened  my eyes to the truth! Glory to God!! Thank you's I am blessed by this website and thankful to still be welcomed....:)

pylady

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2014, 01:42:27 AM »

Hi Mike,
Just read your post "I now see it.  And it makes sense!"  Wanted to let you know that you made my day!

You may think you're a man with little education, but our Lord is giving you
a better education than any worldly institution of higher learning.  And your "degree" will lead to a much better "job"... heck, you already know more than
most of Christendom's preachers with all of their degrees and titles. With
God's spirit you are a very smart man!

Glad you're staying on the forum.

Cindy

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2014, 02:41:49 AM »

Just a bit more encouragement.

HIGH ABOVE among the "circumstances" that have formed, are forming, and will form us are the LIGHT OF CHRIST which has come into the world.  Even those who don't believe, and even those who are hostile to it are both tools He uses and recipients of His Grace and Judgement, just as we are.  The only question is when.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Mike Gagne

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2014, 10:46:26 PM »

Thank you everyone, even today it's just amazing when God opens your eyes to the truth!! It truly does set you free! Thank you guys for all your two cents worth  ;) Cindy  :) I know this is the right place because God brought me here for the revealing of His Truth!!  Peace to you all :) Mike
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.