bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are we under the influence of?  (Read 2551 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
What are we under the influence of?
« on: July 16, 2014, 08:31:43 AM »

What are we walking under the influence of?   Anger, lying, adultery, fornication, hatred, and other issues- Gal. 5:19-21.

When we look within ourselves we will know what is wrong with the world outside, we as followers of Jesus have a hard time of overcoming ourselves and the world outside don't even try to overcome themselves.
      We as believers know good and well that we can't overcome on our own, God has to do the work in us and God is choosing only a few at this time to be like His Son Jesus, so when we want to judge the world outside in stead of ourselves we better be prepared for a whooping from our Father who commands us not to judge.
      The only way we can truly love someone is to try and understand that person, and we can only understand if we look inside ourselves and see  that we were or still are in some cases the same way.

Your sister in Christ Jesus
         Virginia Miller

PS   Just something that is on my mind. and I like to write down things I think about because it helps me to see who and what I am within or trying to be.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: What are we under the influence of?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 07:14:23 PM »

I think the biggest problem is thinking we can do it ourselves but the day you realise only He can is the day you realise your efforts were futile.

Rhys
🤫

virginiabm

Re: What are we under the influence of?
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 12:49:43 AM »

I agree so much Rhys.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.