bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Jesus God?  (Read 4838 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Is Jesus God?
« on: July 18, 2014, 01:51:16 PM »

Hi family, I was listening to the audio of Ray's teaching on Is Jesus God and on the last audio he is talking about seeing the Father and being like Him. I was thinking since God the Father is invisible, we will see Love in it's Perfect, purest form, since God is Love.

I'm I off the mark or not? What do you think this is talking about? Only God's Love can be seen. Right?

Virginia Miller

lilitalienboi16

Re: Is Jesus God?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 02:09:09 PM »

Hi family, I was listening to the audio of Ray's teaching on Is Jesus God and on the last audio he is talking about seeing the Father and being like Him. I was thinking since God the Father is invisible, we will see Love in it's Perfect, purest form, since God is Love.

I'm I off the mark or not? What do you think this is talking about? Only God's Love can be seen. Right?

Virginia Miller

Ray expressed his doubts as to whether we will ever be able to see The Father.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

santgem

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 06:49:20 AM »

Hi Virginiabm,
Greetings!

Actually  all doubts arise when "Is Jesus God" Pop-up!

I will mention some, maybe others can add;

1. If Jesus is God and the Father is God, then you have 2 Gods.
        no matter how explanation be that, others will surelly say that there is only 1 God.

2.  If Father is God and Jesus is not God, then you have 1 God 
         Surelly others will say that Thomas called Jesus Lord and God and many back-up 
           in the scriptures regarding Jesus as God.

3.  Jesus is the Father, then we have one God.
         This will take long debate and arguments, Jesus was created with back-up scriptures,
         other may say one invisible and other is not, one having immortality one died and so on...

What i am telling to say is that, Who exactly knows whether Jesus is created or not or Jesus being the Father or not or whether the True God is the Father only or the True God is Jesus only...

There is still dillema......

people is looking for an answer, they are because they want to know God, and who doesn't want to know God if you are searching for Him........

Can we not contend  for the meantime that Jesus is God and He is all we need for the meantime until such, and that  time that we will "face to face the true God!"     

cheekie3

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 07:58:14 AM »

Virginia Miller -

I believe Ray taught the following:

1. We will all see Jesus Christ as He really is.
2. The Father Birthed Wisdom first - as He needed Wisdom to formulate and execute His Plan of the Ages - to Have Sons and Daughters in His Image.
3. Jesus is The Wisdom of The Father; and the express Image of His Father.
4. The Father and The Son are inseparable - and are in perfect harmony - if you have seen The Son you have seen The Father.
5. The Father has chosen to reveal Himself through His Son.
6. Whether Jesus is an extension of His Father or separate - the above Truths still stand.
7. God is all in all now (while Humanity are experiencing the knowledge of both good and evil; as it is essential for us to be like Him) - and God will be all in all after His Plan of the Ages is fulfilled (when Humanity and the Angelic Hosts will be made perfect).
8. God is Love; yesterday, today and forever.

George.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 05:41:32 PM by cheekie3 »

virginiabm

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 08:15:25 AM »

My Family, I believe I am being misunderstood and I am sorry. My question was, since God the Father is invisible and we want or might not be able to see Him, could it be we will see LOVE the action in its Purest form, not a physical body or someone who looks like Jesus.
     I know and believe there is a Father and A Son and they are one in Spirit, and I also know from the scriptures that some people could get confused about that.
    It is a circle every time you try and figure out just who is who, but I am not worried about that, because I believe in the True and living God and I can only know Him through his Son Jesus The Christ.

Virginia Miller

Kat

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 11:12:24 AM »

My question was, since God the Father is invisible and we want or might not be able to see Him, could it be we will see LOVE the action in its Purest form, not a physical body or someone who looks like Jesus.

John 16:27  for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.

John 14:23  Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

John 14:21  He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Notice that Christ does tell us how the love of His Father will be revealed to us and that is Christ says "I will love him and manifest Myself to him." It is through Christ Jesus, always! Everything that the Father is doing, has ever done and will ever be done concerning us and this creation is through the image of Himself that He gave us, His Son Jesus the Christ, whom He brought forth for that purpose.

2John 1:5  And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote to thee a new commandment, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.
v. 6  And this is love, that we should walk after His commandments. This is the commandment, even as ye heard from the beginning, that ye should walk in it.

The Father is manifested through His Spirit of love in Christ to us. Then this same pure love from the Father, through Christ's Spirit, comes in us and will also be manifest in us and out from us as well... that is how the kingdom of God works.

So can you see how God's love works and is seen? Not literally seen, but the Father's love is revealed by His workings from/through His Spirit, in Christ first and then on down to us. Everything we will have or need from the Father is by/through Christ, everything.

John 15:26  "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
v. 27  And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

Hope that was of some help.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 05:59:57 PM »

I like the thought.  However, I don't know what "love in it's purest form" is either.  I know that He demonstrated His love for us by dying for us.  Personally, I can't imagine wanting more than that...and even THAT I can't hold in my heart 24/7.  Besides, it's been cheapened by my exposure to religion and theology.  I don't want to do any chin-stroking about that any more.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

virginiabm

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 08:18:24 PM »

Kat, thank you so much for those scriptures. I needed them to help me put things in prospective. It's hard for me sometimes to put into words what I feel without confusing myself and others.
      I believe we will see Jesus just like the Apostles and others did after His resurrection, but you know they actually saw God's Love in It's Purest form when they saw the Saviour of the world hanging on the tree that Passover week, also not forgetting that The Father rose Jesus from the dead.
      I guess we will see God's Purest Love when He through His Son Jesus uses us His elect to help save the rest of the world. His next misfits. LOL

Virginia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.