bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: House  (Read 2774 times)

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
House
« on: July 31, 2014, 01:08:46 AM »

We are selling our house and we are praying that the Lord will favor us with a seller in a competitive market (God has truly given us the means to keep the house updated and looking nice). I'm usually on this forum talking about heart ache and illness, but it's just an ordinary house this time.  :) If you feel so led, and could pray for our little house on the cul de sac to sell to whomever He has planned while we peacefully wait, that would be appreciated. Oh, and we are packing ourselves and I'm not as young as I once was so stamina would also be appreciated!

Joel

Re: House
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 01:26:30 AM »

I'm praying that all works out to your liking with the blessings of God.

Joel

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 07:29:06 AM »

Prayers for you also and hoping you get the best outcome possible

Rhys
🤫

ez2u

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 02:39:09 AM »

will pray too

octoberose

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 11:43:56 PM »

Update on house-
 Well we have an offer (lower than we'd like but still, grateful) and now they are concerned about past plumbing problems we have had. We dutiful disclosed every possible thing we could , and twice we had leaks thanks to the plumber. And of course we had it fixed asap, but now they are concerned about mold. I don't know how to prove I don't have mold except open up the wall which my husband says we are Not doing. So I am fretting. I don't want to fret, I want to trust in the One who holds it all in His hands, but I am fretting.
 Also, this house is over improved in almost every possible way but it was just not meeting our needs anymore. But it's a sweet house. Anyone moving to Colorado? ;0)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.