bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In need!  (Read 4353 times)

jennie

In need!
« on: August 08, 2006, 02:38:01 PM »

Hey Friends, That is what I consider you all even though I have never met you! I come to you again in need, It seems that I have been asking so much from you through this summer but I feel confident in you and that is why I come in trust. My sweet Michael is having some serious health problems. We are scheduled for surgery in just a few days and I have to admit I am afraid. I know many tell me that God will take care of him and I do believe it but I am still afraid . I know by the standards of most Christians my fears are taken as a shortfall of faith and trust and if that is what it means ... then that is what I am. Please pray for him. He is so good and helps anyone that crosses his path. I just want him to be all right. Thanks ya'll, you have no idea how I appreciate this forum. Love, Jennie

gmik

Re: In need!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 02:40:57 PM »

Oh Jennie, I am so sorry for this trial.  Prayers are going up for you and Michael. Please keep us posted.  The trying of your faith will bring great reward. God is Good. Hang on to that. 
Love you,  Gena

jennie

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 02:51:22 PM »

Thank you so much Gena! I can't begin to tell you how much that means to me and I will keep ya'll posted, Jennie

buddyjc

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 03:01:50 PM »

Hello Jennie.  I will be praying for you and Michael.  No matter how we react to trials, God uses them to make us look like Him.  Stay the course Jennie, and keep your eyes fixed on the Author and Finisher of your faith. 

Much Love in Him,
Brian

chuckusa

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 04:03:29 PM »

Hi Jenny,

I will pray with you. No matter how necessary our trials are, and no matter how much faith we have, it can be a frightening experience. I have always been struck by the day that Jesus was betrayed and taken captive....what he spoke.

"Oh my father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt". Mat. 26:39

How then can we, of so little faith... not be afraid?

Perhaps without it, we would only trust ourselves, and would not draw near to him. Please let us know how things are going.

God bless you in these times, with much love and support, your brother,
Chuck

SandyFla

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 06:41:52 PM »

Jennie,

Prayers are going up for you and Michael. Please let us know how the surgery goes.

God bless,
Sandy

ned

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 09:48:19 PM »

Hi Jennie,
I will pray for you and Michael.
May you feel God's peace and comfort during this trial.
Love,
Marie

jennie

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 09:27:22 PM »

Hey a'll, I can't express how much better ya'll make me feel. Just to know that you are so willing to add us to your prayers. I will let ya'll know how things go. We have to go to hospital Wednesday. I think my brave Michael is getting a bit nervous but I think that is normal. Love to all, Jennie

MG

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 05:49:54 AM »

I've been praying for Michael Jennie.

I thought I replied to this thread, but I guess I didn't.

Sometimes I'm asleep at the computer.

Hugs,
MG
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 17 queries.