bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To plant a seed  (Read 3164 times)

rick

To plant a seed
« on: August 31, 2014, 12:38:01 PM »

This morning I had done a ( no hot water call ) for one of the customers and they seemed proud to announce they attend church, they told me they wake up at 4: 30 am as their particular denomination holds services at 5:30 am.

I felt compelled to ask if they believe in a place refereed to as ( hell ) to which they answered yes, as we were conversing along these lines I mentioned that I no longer believe in ( hell ) and told why I don’t.

I mentioned  many scriptures that tell of a different theme that is contrary to what they believe but none the less they are convinced God has prepared this place called ( hell ).

I had recited something I read from Rays writing that is in the bible which was ( God tells us to love our enemies, will He God, hate his enemies ? I went on to say many other things but to no avail.

They were quite convinced I was greatly deceived and could not phantom how a loving God would not make wrong doers burn without end, after all, we humans need to pay for our sins,
which is true, have you not read ( for the wages of sin is death ) death not life in ever lasting fire.

I changed the subject quickly and told them they would have hot water in about twenty minutes and had concluded ( the blind are really blind. ) May God bless them both.

I’m thankful God used me to plant a seed.   ;)

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: To plant a seed
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 09:19:51 PM »

There is a hell..........going to church at 5:30am  ???

You should of thrown the hot water over them to see how they like it

Rhys
🤫

rick

Re: To plant a seed
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 10:27:26 AM »

Hello Rhys,

I think we can all relate to these folks with their belief system, I don’t personally remember going to mass at 5:30 am. However I do remember going to midnight mass for Christmas.

I think the best thing I have learned here at Bible truths is that the bible really is good news and one day the whole world will know too.

I believe millions of people died believing in ( hell ) I know they are all in for a pleasant surprise to discover that Jesus really is savior of the world, including them too in the resurrection.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.