bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bye y'all  (Read 4535 times)

gmik

Bye y'all
« on: August 08, 2006, 11:53:02 PM »

;D Just getting my accent ready....leaving for Tennessee tomorrow till next week. Please pray for safety etc.  I won't have access to computer so I will catch up with everyone when I get back.
God Bless Y'all real good now!!
Love,
Gena

Sorin

Re: Bye y'all
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 12:48:46 AM »

Heh! I thought the same thing as Bobby at first. Have a nice trip.

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 12:31:35 AM »

I'll be "out of pocket" for several days also; time to go play with the motorbikes. We'll be in Indianapolis this weekend.
If you guys don't mind, pray it be Gods Will for safe traveling and racing.
Thanks.
Bye y'all

gmik

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 11:47:32 PM »

Gena you about gave me a heart attack!!!! I saw that and thought Oh NO Gina is leaving. Don't ever do that to me again. :o

HAVE A NICE TRIP GENA! DANG!!!! ;D

bobby

Hi y'all.  I am back. Sorry Bobby, but you are so funny. I had a good chuckle.  Promise I won't scare you again. Sorry Sorin, I thought I was being funny about the accent.  Joe, we went to Dollywood and I couldve used a corn cob pipe! Thanks you guys.  I am not going anywhere in cyberspace.  Am going up north for a few days next week and then........arrrggggghhhhh school starts up!!

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 02:46:44 PM »

The accent comes naturally to me.

We had a very busy, and expensive, weekend; tore up several engines, 6 total between 2 bikes.
We qualified # 1 with a 6.02 @ 223 mph but our teammate beat us in the final by 0.15 seconds.

We had one instance where our teammate did not make a qualifying run due to mechanical failure; we could not find anything wrong that would cause the failure. To make a long story short, a friend of ours (Elmer) died at this track 10 yrs ago. I overheard 2 guys saying it was Elmer reaching down from heaven and causing the problem because the bike was not meant to go down the track at that time. I wanted to say something, but did not. That would have opened a big can of worms. I do believe the bike was not meant to make that run, but don't believe it was Elmer doing it.
It kind of bothered me that I did not "step up" and say something; I thought to myself you are a big chicken.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.