bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 31459 times)

Kat

Re: General Questions
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2014, 02:54:29 PM »

One cannot start in the spiritual and suddenly revert back to the natural (thats like hot and cold mixed) ... Ill put some scripture together and send it to Kat or the mods for consideration as to whether we discuss or not - Phil 3v10,11,12-

But the elect do begin in the spiritual while still in the physical flesh and it will 'mix' if and only if the Spirit of Christ is indwelling. We do start in the natural/physical, but we will never reach perfection while still in the flesh, it is a process of going from the darkness to the light.

Acts 26:18  to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.'

But even while we are moving into the light, still the spiritual is rather vague.

1Cor 13:12  For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

But we are learning and developing the fruit of the spirit 'through' the physical experience. Though there are those that do fall away after embracing these truths, they were never the actual elect to start with, those that are chosen elect God will not lost and He will certainly complete them all.

Php 1:6  being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

John 10:27  My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
v. 28  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
v. 29  My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand.

If you think the first resurrection is actually now in this life for the elect, and not just a shadow of what is to come, well where are the elect from the centuries past? We have to be careful about these things that we hear and not be so easily shaken from the truth. The truth fits seamlessly together in the Scripture, any point that is the least bit out of line is not truth.

2Thess 2:2  not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Ian 155

« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2014, 02:04:05 AM »

Ok kat Im not saying There is a physical resurrection Im saying the whole resurrection is spiritual -The resurrection of the spiritually dead....  being Born again in itself is a resurrected life. (heaven is not a location in space)

Seems Folks are jumping to a conclusion that there are "ghosts" walking around.

There are resurrected saints walking around ....those who have suffered ,"died" and
been Raised - resurrected,Php 3:10  That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, (not ours HIS) and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

The Day of the Lord is not a day when everyone is standing outside there home and pointing in the air toward the sky saying look the Lord sitting on the clouds.

No, the word says LIke A Thief ... and certainly those chosen are unaware until it happens.Jesus comes to us who are prepared before the foundation.

Mat 22:30  For in the resurrection they neither marry(Paul tells those who are physically married to live as if they are not), nor are given in marriage,(he tells us if we are not married, we must'nt seek to be married) but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Heb 13:2  Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Joh 20:17  Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Joh 14:12  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

By the  Understanding of Jesus being Physically raised from the dead Is our spiritual resurrection 1st the natural then the spiritual

Johns Baptism ...Drowning (dying) being buried (pushed and held under the water) and coming up out of the water ---- Resurrection from the dead.

Holy Spirit baptism is ......

Some are  teaching this FUTURE time stuff.... Christ is preaching NOW is the day yea Now is the hour.

2corinth 6v2 -- Rom 13v11 -John 4v23

Its the carnal imagination that construes the resurrection as REAL(physical)

I stand corrected But i did hear Ray say, in answer to a question "have you Raised the DEAD"? i guess pertaining to works...

he answered as a matter of fact I have....
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 02:29:47 AM by Ian 155 »

Ian 155

« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2014, 02:59:49 AM »

2Thess 2:2  not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.

2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Ian 155

« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2014, 05:02:25 AM »

[/quote]
Ian, If I understand correctly, you are insinuating that the spiritual Resurrection happens to us now?
[/quote]

No Alex, Im not Insinuating, I'm telling you, resurrection happens to SOME of us NOW

but even then its almost impossible to even try and convince you, unless you have suffered...and have been made 'comfortable'(to be conformed to) this process?

Do you want to know the POWER of HIS resurrection? Don't apply limits to God or you are guilty of that which you quote(miss quote) and it is You that destroy the faith of some.

your quote/warning

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

From G450;resurrection... a standing up again, that is, (literally) a resurrection from death (The whole (false) church waits with bated breath for this type of resurrection) are you secretly one of them ?

Mar 9:1  And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Mat_16:28; Luk_9:2

May God bless you with spiritual eyes and ears

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2014, 09:56:41 AM »

Seems to me that we are starting to get into teaching here which is something we agree not to do as members of this board.  Rule of thumb as I remember it is if Ray didn't teach on it then we leave it alone.  There are a number of things that Ray never taught on that I would like to bring up but I don't.  Just sayin......

;)

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2014, 10:35:48 AM »

Seems to me that we are starting to get into teaching here which is something we agree not to do as members of this board.  Rule of thumb as I remember it is if Ray didn't teach on it then we leave it alone.  There are a number of things that Ray never taught on that I would like to bring up but I don't.  Just sayin......

;)

You are totally correct Arion.  Here is a reminder of the Forum Rules pertaining to teachings that are not found on this website:

"This forum is primarily a place for people of a like mind to fellowship, and secondarily to discuss and question what they learn on bible-truths.com.

If you come here to teach us, please take your teaching elsewhere."

With that in mind, I am going to lock this thread. 

René
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.