bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: God's judgement is here !  (Read 22533 times)

Ian 155

Re: God's judgement is here !
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2014, 04:14:52 AM »

Rick ,the title of the thread is spot on,

Joh 12:31  Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Like I tried to say in the other thread, the removal of the ways of the "Prince of this World"in you and I - this happens by judgement.

Dont worry about ISIS (signs) or rumours,explosions,tsunamis etc these things MUST happen.

I believe you are being called out, its a hard road,however the more you are caused to take his yoke,the lighter it gets,or the more the ways of this world are removed from you and I (call this "armageddon" if you like) the lighter the load.Then Jesus becomes Lord of you, you are no longer the (slave) son of perdition, but rather you become a Son of God. (heir)

God is BECOMING your/my, Father.

John and Daniel were extremely perturbed at this vision of transition (so was Jesus)

"Father if it be your will, take this Cup..."

Bless you
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 07:33:12 AM by Ian 155 »

rick

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2014, 09:31:56 AM »

Hello Ian,

yes, in that respect are God’s judgement in this world concerning the elect only.  :)

AwesomeSavior

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2014, 03:55:08 PM »

Rick:

Well, God caused 9/11 to happen, and then 7 years later He caused "The Great Recession" to happen as well. Perhaps next year, the next 7 year time frame, something else may happen? I don't doubt that the Lord will bring more evil on this country as a whole for its corruption. Sad, but as God's children, we have hope that others do not have.

Dean

Joel

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2014, 02:01:25 AM »

I believe God's judgments are in all the earth, but not to the great extent they will be in the future.

1st Chronicles 16:14 He is the Lord our God; his judgments are in all the earth.

Psalms 105:7 He is the Lord our God: his judgments are in all the earth.

Joel

rick

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2014, 08:17:27 AM »

Hello Bob,

I do believe God’s judgements are in the earth at this time for the elect ,the few but not the many during this age, this is my understanding according to Ray’s papers.  :)

rick

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2014, 08:36:03 AM »

Hello Dean,

I definitely agree with your statement that we have hope that others don’t but only in respect that others don’t know that God subjected all in hope.

As you know God is no respecter of persons and so what God is doing for His elect in this age He will do for all others in the next age to come.   :)

Ricky

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2014, 10:45:32 AM »

I have a ?, How many people here on B.T. believe they are the elect?.
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

rick

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2014, 12:37:43 PM »

Hello Ricky,

As I look at my life, I would say, thank God there is no hell, I’m thankful just knowing some of God’s truth and tender mercies towards me.  :)

Ricky

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2014, 12:57:24 PM »

John 3.16 proves there is no such a place for Hell to exist, ALL will be Saved. Means, there will be nobody to put into Hell. So God would not have created such a place and waste all that heat for no reason.
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

rick

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2014, 01:00:00 PM »

Amen Ricky---------Amen  :)  :)  :)

Ricky

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 03:14:21 PM »

We can see how fast Ebola spreads like wildfire, if ISiS and Ebola are part of Gods judgement upon America, how is it possible to stop ISIS from shipping Ebola over to America, this could be done in many different ways, many times over. Ricky

rick

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2014, 07:55:58 PM »

Hello Ricky,

I think its fascinating tying Rays paper when the towers fall with things going on in the news and although its like Largeli said we can go around in circles with it, its still fascinating to me to see how God is bringing this nation down before our eyes, Ray felt this nation is the house of God and so don’t I.

I go to many different news sources trying to get the truth to what is going on world wide and this Isis seems to be a force that is growing by the day, I hear from one news source Isis left a sign on the white house fence saying we are here and also in many other major cities throughout the united states.

I just think again its fascinating reading Rays papers and seeing what Ray was talking about and seeing Gods judgement happening before my eyes, and this ebola is in more than one state by the way also our government refuses to close its borders.

We now have tuberculosis and other diseases here that had not been here for decades, it appears that everything is coming undone in this country and last week I heard on the news some guy took a couple of shots at the white house and another guy actually made his way into the white house and took half a tour for himself.

No, we don’t really know how God is going to bring America to its knees but I do see something brewing all around me.   
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 09:03:33 PM by Rick »

Ricky

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2014, 10:27:12 PM »

Hi Rick, I think His  judgements may have been here for quite some time now. Bible says if you live by the sword,{ meaning weapon}, you will die by the sword, the USA lives by the gun. As for these so called pastors, the sword they live by is their tounge .

John from Kentucky

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2014, 10:34:07 PM »

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears!  Oh my!   ::)

The statement that "this nation (the United States) is the house of God".

Where are your two witnesses?  Where are the two Scriptures that clearly state that?  If you do not have two Scriptures, then you are teaching a falsehood.

Two Scriptures.  Not two Scriptures and you tell me what they mean.  Two Scriptures that stand on their own and state that the United States is the house of God.

I'm holding my breathe........... :'(

rick

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2014, 10:46:22 PM »

J from K,

Please don't hold your breathe, you only need to read when the towers fall by Ray and believe.

snippets from when the towers fall, by L Ray Smith,

SEPTEMBER 11, 2001

And lest we get puffed up in the realization that the Christian democracies of America and Europe are indeed the "ISRAEL OF GOD" in prophecy, let us not forget that God’s Church is made up of the "MANY called, but FEW chosen" (Matt. 22:14 & Matt. 7:21-23).

And so, although Isaiah 30 speaks of physical, literal Egypt and Judah, and both these nations fulfilled the prophecy of Isa. 30:10-7, this is not, however, the main fulfillment of Isaiah 30 at all. And how can I say that? Because Isaiah 30:8 dates this prophecy to a far distant future fulfillment. Therefore all these symbols were for a future yet unfulfilled event.

We know that Judah went down bearing gifts to Egypt for her to be an ally and protect her against the northern kingdoms, but the real fulfillment is for a larger symbolic Judah and Egypt.

THE UNITED STATES AND EGYPT IN PROPHECY

If the United States is the primary nation among those making up the "Great House" of symbolic Israel, then we must see evidence of her going to the nations rather than to God for defense from her enemies. But surely as great a nation as the United States would not be involved in so insignificant a nation as today's Egypt, would she? Does the United States...

"…carry their riches upon the shoulders of young donkeys, and their treasures upon the humps of camels to a people [Egypt] that shall not profit them" (Isa. 30:6)?

The following chart shows the US foreign aid to Egypt:

NO OTHER TOWER OR WALL COLLAPSE FITS ISAIAH’S PROPHECY

Continuing Isaiah’s prophecy:

"Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach [Heb: perets—‘a break, breach, breaking forth, gap’]
ready to fall [Heb: napahl—‘to fall, cast down, cease, die, fail, fall down, be judged, overthrow, overwhelm, perish’]
SWELLING OUT [Heb: baah--Margin, ‘bulge’]
in a HIGH wall [Heb: sagab—‘lofty, inaccessible, safe, strong, defend, exalt, excellent, high, to be too strong’]

Oh when oh when will people just believe God gave Ray so much understanding.  :)

Even Lions, and Tigers, and Bears believe Ray !
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 01:21:00 AM by Rick »

John from Kentucky

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2014, 11:06:47 AM »

I knew you were a false teacher.  I asked you for two Scriptures in support of your statement that the United States is the house of God.  Of course, you could not produce them.

Below is something else Ray said.  Do try and understand it.

TRUTH NUMBER 6

[A] "…that in the mouth of TWO OR THREE WITNESSES every word may be established" (Matt. 18:16).

"…In the mouth of TWO OR THREE WITNESSES shall every word be established" (II Cor. 13:1).

[C] "And I will give power unto my TWO WITNESSES…" (Rev. 11:3).

This particular law of Scripture is constantly violated. We are to have at least a second witness to establish a Scriptural truth or doctrine.

Unfortunately, the Church does not follow this truth of God in establishing doctrine. Truth be known, orthodoxy has not even one witness to support any of their doctrines! Example: The Scriptures tell us that man is "mortal," not "immortal." They teach that man’s soul is immortal. Where do they have a Scripture to support this claim? No Scripture—no witness. Where is their second witness to this claim? No second witness. They will not be encumbered with Scriptures to support their damnable heresies and lies.

God told Adam if he ate of the forbidden fruit he would die: "And the Lord God commanded…you shall surely die." (Gen. 2:17). Theologians teach that, "once we are born, we shall NEVER surely die." Say, doesn’t that sound like the very same thing the lying serpent told Eve? Check it out:

"And the serpent said unto the woman, ‘Ye shall NOT surely die"

Can we all agree that the phrase: "shall NOT SURELY die" is a contradiction of the phrase "SHALL SURELY die"?

Does the Church teach what God said or what the serpent said? Why would you prefer to believe what the serpent said rather than what God said? Am I going to fast for anyone?

So do souls actually die, or are they immortal? A "soul" in Hebrew is a "nephesh." Does the Church have "two witnesses" that souls do not die? They don’t have even one. Well then, do we have two witnesses that tell us plainly souls do die?

Yes we do:

"…the soul [Heb: ‘nephesh’] that sins, it [the soul, the ‘nephesh’] shall die. (Say, isn’t that exactly what God taught us back in Gen. 2:17? Of course). (Ezek. 18:4). Doesn’t this then contradict both the lie of Satan and the Church?

"The soul that sins, IT SHALL DIE" (Ezek. 18:20).

Jesus tells us in parable of two great witnesses:

"Then said He unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which brings forth out of his treasure, NEW AND OLD" (Matt. 13:52).

What "new and old" treasures do "scribes" preserve for us regarding the "kingdom of heaven?" Why the NEW Covenant Scriptures and the OLD Covenant Scriptures, of course. And both the Old (Deut. 17:6 & 19:15), and the New (II Cor. 13:1 & Matt. 18:16) command that we must have two witnesses to establish every Word of God.

I will keep this truth short, as it overlaps with the next spiritual truth # 7 which requires that we compare and match spiritual with spiritual.

The next time your pastor mentions "immortal souls," "Christians going to heaven," "Jesus being in hell for three days," "not all men will be saved," "Christian tithing," "consciousness in death," "resurrection of the body," "parables make the teaching clear," "man’s will being free and independent of God," and dozens of other such nonsense, ask him to give you two Scriptures to support each of his unscriptural heresies.

lareli

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2014, 03:01:12 PM »

Easy John.. No need for accusing someone of being a false teacher. Rick isn't bringing his own teaching, he is discussing what Ray wrote. This is a place for that isn't it? A place to discuss Rays writings and what we've learned from them?

Ray is the one who said that America is the Israel of God. You can disagree with it but if you think Ray was a false teacher then why are you here?
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

John from Kentucky

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2014, 03:42:12 PM »

Easy John.. No need for accusing someone of being a false teacher. Rick isn't bringing his own teaching, he is discussing what Ray wrote. This is a place for that isn't it? A place to discuss Rays writings and what we've learned from them?

Ray is the one who said that America is the Israel of God. You can disagree with it but if you think Ray was a false teacher then why are you here?

I am not accusing just stating a fact.  A Scriptural Truth must be supported by at least two Scriptural witnesses.

In his first post, Rick stated that America and Europe were the house of God.  Later, he stated this nation (United States) was the house of God.  I asked for the two Scriptures in support of the statements made.

Neither he or you are able to provide the two witnesses.  Thus, the statements are weighed in the balance and found wanting.  As always, false teachers just squirm when their errors are pointed out.  The Spirit of God cuts like a sharp sword, like fire, ouch!

P.S.  If you guys truly are interested in knowing who are the Israel of God, see Galatians 6:16.
If you really want to know the Seed of Abraham and the true descendants of Abraham, then read intently Galatians chapter 3.  The one that starts with, "O you dear idiots of Galatia" (Phillips translation).  ;D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 04:04:09 PM by John from Kentucky »

lareli

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2014, 04:13:23 PM »

I don't think Rays towers paper is categorized as 'scriptural truth' in the first place. I'd categorize it as 'prophetic interpretation'. So your accusations are misguided.

Again , Ray is the one who wrote that the Christian democracies of America and Europe are the Israel of God. Your accusation of 'false teacher' falls on THE TEACHER. Ray.

I don't believe Ray was a false teacher nor a false prophet.

lareli

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2014, 04:33:39 PM »

I have a ?, How many people here on B.T. believe they are the elect?.

The nature of the ego would probably dictate that everyone thinks they're the elect. Everyone is right in his own eyes.

You know a tree by its fruit.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 23 queries.