bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: God's judgement is here !  (Read 22357 times)

rick

Re: God's judgement is here !
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2014, 11:15:10 PM »

Hello J from K,

Why do you call me a teacher , I never proclaimed to be a teacher. Anyways I only eluded to what Ray is teaching.

Why ask me for two scriptures ? This is Rays teaching not mine, the burden of proof is yours J.F.k not mine , why don’t you provide two scriptures that say America is not the house of God.

Which is greater, two scriptures or the sum of God’s word. Your argument is with L. Ray. Smith not me.

I won’t add anything more, than what Largeli had already said.

God bless you J from K.  :)

Ian 155

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2014, 05:23:02 AM »

I would like to say there is coming a greater punishment on those who falsely interpret Gods word,and teach it,(and I'm not referring to this site or the folks here, as this is a discussion)

Im referring to fraudsters who initially spoke lies into us, just as the devil did to Eve, this punishment will make whatever is happening in this world look like "Peanuts". I mean, you try and swim with a huge rock attached to your neck "spiritually speaking"  they will always be scheming, always finding ways to get more,never at peace,always covering up,backbiters,God haters,slanderers... never in the freedom we have.

All the speculation in this thread is exactly that - when the King takes his place on the throne of your /my heart we will see the catastrophe that is in us... he will show us these things.

To quote - 'If you believe this towers word is literal.... why do you still have eyes,hands and feet'.
Mat 18v9 Mat 5v29

All this stuff is happening in your heart,(Paul says there is a War,going on,correction.... RAGING in him)

You are instructed not to be alarmed at these rumors and war stories. He who began this work in you will complete it.

If you do what the King says , he is your Lord.("I say unto you there WILL be wars and rumours of wars and when you hear,see these things..... DO NOT BE ALARMED")

Mat 24v6,Mark 13v7

There have been plagues and wars and towers since the beginning - 6 million Jews died within 2-3 years, more than 1/2 a century ago, no tsunami or earthquake or falling towers matches that,The black plague devastated many millions, centuries ago there is no thing quite like it since.There are literally millions of people starving yes starving, right now.

Come on, if someone gained access to the white house, so did a streaker gain access to a packed rugby stadium, what is the white house anyway ?another idol/tower - fire the CIA employee responsible.

WAKE UP O SLEEPER AND ARISE FROM THE DEAD AND...
Ephesians 5:14 ;1 thes 5v6 ;2 tim 2v26

"ALL HUMANITY  BELONGS TO GOD" including, Terrorists,fraudster,gangsters,imposters,murderers,rapists,molesters,politicians ISIS,accountants and anyone else i may have left out.

Ps 24v1;I cor 10:26

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2014, 12:09:48 PM »

Maybe the house of God is not a country, but a group of people called Christians. God did not label Jesus a Christian and made him the God of that religion, men did that. I have always believed that anything man creates, God hates.   Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Kat

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2014, 12:14:39 PM »

I would like to say there is coming a greater punishment on those who falsely interpret Gods word,and teach it,(and I'm not referring to this site or the folks here, as this is a discussion)

Im referring to fraudsters who initially spoke lies into us, just as the devil did to Eve, this punishment will make whatever is happening in this world look like "Peanuts". I mean, you try and swim with a huge rock attached to your neck "spiritually speaking"  they will always be scheming, always finding ways to get more,never at peace,always covering up,backbiters,God haters,slanderers... never in the freedom we have.

All the speculation in this thread is exactly that - when the King takes his place on the throne of your /my heart we will see the catastrophe that is in us... he will show us these things.

To quote - 'If you believe this towers word is literal.... why do you still have eyes,hands and feet'.
Mat 18v9 Mat 5v29

All this stuff is happening in your heart,(Paul says there is a War,going on,correction.... RAGING in him)

You are instructed not to be alarmed at these rumors and war stories. He who began this work in you will complete it.

If you do what the King says , he is your Lord.("I say unto you there WILL be wars and rumours of wars and when you hear,see these things..... DO NOT BE ALARMED")

Mat 24v6,Mark 13v7

There have been plagues and wars and towers since the beginning - 6 million Jews died within 2-3 years, more than 1/2 a century ago, no tsunami or earthquake or falling towers matches that,The black plague devastated many millions, centuries ago there is no thing quite like it since.There are literally millions of people starving yes starving, right now.

Come on, if someone gained access to the white house, so did a streaker gain access to a packed rugby stadium, what is the white house anyway ?another idol/tower - fire the CIA employee responsible.

WAKE UP O SLEEPER AND ARISE FROM THE DEAD AND...
Ephesians 5:14 ;1 thes 5v6 ;2 tim 2v26

"ALL HUMANITY  BELONGS TO GOD" including, Terrorists,fraudster,gangsters,imposters,murderers,rapists,molesters,politicians ISIS,accountants and anyone else i may have left out.

:)

John from Kentucky

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2014, 01:54:41 PM »

Hey Ian,

I don't mind you placing us accountants with those others, but putting accountants in the same category as politicians?  That's a low blow man.  I'm extremely hurt.   :'(

JFK the CPA

indianabob

« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2014, 03:04:14 PM »

Dear Friend J f K,
Reference some accountants.

Commercial banks, investment banks, insurance companies, lawyers and CPAs and others who handle our money have in the past been lumped together as folks who skim the cream from the top of the work of the common people.

Of course we do understand that not all lawyers are like our career politicians, seeking benefit mainly for themselves, but that is the reputation they are tainted with by association in today's business world.

In reference to local & State politicians who have been accused of malfeasance the local term is "cooking the books". Of course I know that the criticism may be unfair, but we need more honest professionals such as you to dispel that reputation and encourage others to do likewise.

Just saying what came to mind. No critique intended.

I-Bob
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 03:06:19 PM by indianabob »

John from Kentucky

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2014, 04:10:42 PM »

Dear Friend J f K,
Reference some accountants.

Commercial banks, investment banks, insurance companies, lawyers and CPAs and others who handle our money have in the past been lumped together as folks who skim the cream from the top of the work of the common people.

Of course we do understand that not all lawyers are like our career politicians, seeking benefit mainly for themselves, but that is the reputation they are tainted with by association in today's business world.

In reference to local & State politicians who have been accused of malfeasance the local term is "cooking the books". Of course I know that the criticism may be unfair, but we need more honest professionals such as you to dispel that reputation and encourage others to do likewise.

Just saying what came to mind. No critique intended.

I-Bob

I-Bob,

Please, please tell me that you did not take my previous post seriously.  It was entirely a joke.  A great joke I thought.  If I have to explain the magnificence of the humor then it won't be funny.

However, if you took my post seriously, I will now try to give a serious response:  Well, I-Bob, being the "honest professional" that I am, I am hard at work every day bringing about world peace, stopping hunger, healing the sick, and reforming women with loose morals.  That is of course due to my being a wonderful Christian gentleman helping Jesus to bring about good.  How is that for a serious response?  Great, huh?

John

P.S.  If you really took my previous post seriously, then thank you, thank you, thank you for the dose of laughter that spontaneously came forth from me. 

lareli

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2014, 04:46:24 PM »

Here is an old email from Ray..

I don't have tapes or CD's to send out, but we have started to post some of my Home Bible studies on our Forum so that you can listen to them.  Be sure to listen to this Sunday's study:  "WHEN THE TOWERS FALL."  I think that it will be a real revelation to many people. Some people commented on the Towes of the World Trade Center as it might relate to Bible Prophecy, but most discounted it as not being relevant for various human reasonings.  I taught on this at a Conference after 9/11, but I have never made my teaching public on our site. This we will now do.

Does anyone know if there is any audio from Ray on the towers? He said in this email there was a Sunday study to listen to..
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

indianabob

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2014, 09:32:37 PM »

Well John my friend,
If you are accomplishing all of that, then you could be a member of the Salvation Army who is out there among the women of loose morals, handing out tracts and trying to convince those women to get a better job and fulfill their true potential. I congratulate you for your selfless attitude in the operation of your personal "rescue mission".  ;D

Just a little light humor between us boys.  8)

Kindly offered, Ole (almost 80) Indiana Bob

However, if you took my post seriously, I will now try to give a serious response:  Well, I-Bob, being the "honest professional" that I am, I am hard at work every day bringing about world peace, stopping hunger, healing the sick, and reforming women with loose morals.  That is of course due to my being a wonderful Christian gentleman helping Jesus to bring about good.  How is that for a serious response?  Great, huh?

John

P.S.  If you really took my previous post seriously, then thank you, thank you, thank you for the dose of laughter that spontaneously came forth from me.
[/quote]

Ian 155

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2014, 05:24:24 AM »

Hey Ian,

I don't mind you placing us accountants with those others, but putting accountants in the same category as politicians?  That's a low blow man.  I'm extremely hurt.   :'(

JFK the CPA

Ok John, i take that back -  can you "sort" my tax returns as a trade off  ;D
http://www.google.co.za/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.accountanttown.com%2Fsite%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2010%2F08%2Faccounting.png&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.accountanttown.com%2Fsite%2Ffunny-accountant-pictures&h=320&w=290&tbnid=DgBE7zYdS-Q2FM%3A&zoom=1&docid=s9H4owHKRPoPQM&ei=KjE-VKCaD4zg7QbLsoHgAg&tbm=isch&ved=0CDAQMygQMBA&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=1149&page=2&start=9&ndsp=14    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 06:40:12 AM by Ian 155 »

lareli

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2014, 03:10:54 PM »

Rick:

Well, God caused 9/11 to happen, and then 7 years later He caused "The Great Recession" to happen as well. Perhaps next year, the next 7 year time frame, something else may happen? I don't doubt that the Lord will bring more evil on this country as a whole for its corruption. Sad, but as God's children, we have hope that others do not have.

Dean

You're right Dean

God caused 9/11. God caused Americas politicians to recite Isaiah 9:10 the next day, and again on the 3rd anniversary of 9/11 as well. Isaiah 9:10 was ancient Israel's statement of defiance towards God for allowing ancient Israel to be attacked by her enemies... Weird huh? Why would Americas politicians declare a statement of defiance towards God? Well because God hid the meaning of this verse from them and caused them to not realize that it was a statement of defiance and rebellion towards God.

Isaiah 9:10
10 The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.

Not only did God cause Isaiah 9:10 to be declared on national tv for all to witness but God also caused one single tree to be uprooted at ground zero. A sycamore (just as Isaiah 9:10 says). God caused man to make a bronze sculpture of this uprooted sycamore and display this sculpture on Wall Street. Those of us who have studied Rays towers paper understand the importance of Wall Street and symbolism. God caused man to attempt to rebuild those fallen bricks with hewn stone (just as Isaiah 9:10 says) as the corner stone and God caused man to celebrate Americas "spirit of defiance" with that hewn stone.

7 years later in September 2008 God caused the recession. God caused the stock market to crash 777.67 points which is 7%. Again, the importance of symbolism. 777 points. 7%. 7 years after God caused America to be attacked, God caused the market to crash.

These things can be dismissed as insignificant but they can't be dismissed as false. I, however, agree with Ray and the scriptures that God is in control of everything. There is no wasted movement in Gods plan. Not one single atom will move without Gods control and intention.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 03:46:49 PM by largeli »

rick

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2014, 08:50:56 PM »

Hello Ian,

Perhaps I’m misunderstanding but its to my knowledge what the elect are going through here and now all others will go through the same thing there and then.

God is no respecter of persons, so how have you come to feel there is a greater punishment for people who are as we, without free will?

I do agree from what I understand that the towers or mountains in one’s life are more important in being brought down by Christ but Ray does speak of the W.T.C. as being a significant date in human history, relating it with prophecy.

If one sees the hand of God moving in the physical as Ray was pointing out why look the other way is all I’m saying.  :)

rick

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2014, 09:12:10 PM »

Hello Largeli and Dean,

I find this prophecy Ray is speaking about in when the towers fall absolutely fascinating, I feel blessed to be a witness to these things happening.

It does testifies to me the end of the age is near, how near I don’t know but none the less this is fascinating stuff Ray has uncovered in the book of Isaiah.

We are coming into the next years as you know, 201 the towers, 2008 the famine 2015 maybe ebola.  :'(
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 11:10:48 PM by Rick »

John from Kentucky

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2014, 10:42:40 PM »

I hate to bring boring Scripture matters up when we have all this exciting prophesy stuff.

Does anyone have at least two Scriptures concerning an Ebola epidemic in 2015?

Or, will the prophets among us be making it up as they go?

Just asking.

rick

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2014, 11:09:54 PM »

Hello John,

No John, I don’t have two scriptures to show anything pertaining to ebloa but I do listen to the news and I see the writing on the wall john. No John, I’m no prophet either, so I won’t be making anything up.

I directed my comments to Largeli and Dean who believe what Ray wrote about when the towers fall as I do, From your comments on this thread I think you don’t believe Rays paper on when the towers fall and that is your prerogative, you’ll have no argument from me.  :)

Ian 155

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2014, 06:05:13 AM »

Hello Ian,

Perhaps I’m misunderstanding but its to my knowledge what the elect are going through here and now all others will go through the same thing there and then.

God is no respecter of persons, so how have you come to feel there is a greater punishment for people who are as we, without free will?

I do agree from what I understand that the towers or mountains in one’s life are more important in being brought down by Christ but Ray does speak of the W.T.C. as being a significant date in human history, relating it with prophecy.

If one sees the hand of God moving in the physical as Ray was pointing out why look the other way is all I’m saying.  :)

And we were getting along just fine Rick, now look what you've gone an done....

heres What I actually said and meant .."Im referring to fraudsters who initially spoke lies into us,meaning (it could be our sunday school teacher,1st Pastor, Moms,Dads whoever was used to sow these lies we once believed - some still believe the "twisted" version) just as the devil did to Eve,

"Nevertheless through envy of the devil came death into the world: and they that do hold of his side do find it".We however know that Christ has come to destroy these works in us and God will raise us up (resurrect) us,from these lies.

This punishment, for them that done this, will make whatever is happening in this world look like "Peanuts". I mean, you try and swim with a huge rock attached to your neck "spiritually speaking"  they will always be scheming, always finding ways to get more,never at peace,always covering up,backbiters,God haters,slanderers... never in the freedom we have".

Ray does speak of the W.T.C. as being a significant date in human history, relating it with prophecy.

The relative may be Rays understanding/interpretation and Ray may have been led to relate Sept 2002 to Isaiah - The actual is Christ in us, the hope of glory. Ray did write this paper early on.

I believe (looking at later papers ) there was a significant amount of growth in the way Ray understood the scriptures,spiritually speaking.

If one sees the hand of God moving in the physical as Ray was pointing out why look the other way is all I’m saying.

The physical is most significant 1 Cor 15 v 46 however that way of thinking is put to death, Rom 6v6 - Like I alluded to, Ray matured, as are you and I maturing, thats the process.We experience a "thing" we grow ...we experience it again we grow each experience causes growth. When you have experienced something 7 times over, you are complete in him.

I MUST ad... that "thing", that you/I are being purified in,is one thing, there are many "things" in us,not all are being worked on at the same time -

I did try start a thread earlier, on  the miracles Jesus (performs in us)- Notice the 1st Miracle, WE are changed from Water into Wine this is the 1st step The water of the word becomes Wine.This is relative to us who are being called...Your/My old way of thinking "WILL surely  die"or if you like, the watery understanding we once had, will DIE.

Its all about you and how a loving father has you in mind He used Jesus his one and only son to demonstrate what will/has to happen to YOU - ask, he will show you.

I can write on the towers from my understanding and relate certain scriptures to prove it ... what if I told you it was an inside Job,the Towers were heavily insured just prior to the kamikaze style attack. (how did the owner know) What if I told you Oil was the target, envy,greed and the fear of not having, was the sin-
These traits do not only exist in "Americans"...There is plenty greed in South Africans,yet only 2 families in SA were devastated by this cruel deed.

To ME Ray was a type of John the Baptist - he was used to point Me in the right direction,for this I thank God .

The physical impact of this mammoth event in Sept 2002, most assuredly has more questions than answers. The destruction however,has happened (past) the loss of life since that event, with resultant wars, is even more catastrophic.

I must say, from the artist impressions,the new TOWERS look shiny and new and far,far better...

Literally  speaking....,according to scripture,and, if Sept 2002 was indeed America's punishment....
When the shiny, new,clean TOWERS are completed,can we say ...Physical Americans are going to be Seven fold Worse??? >Matt 12 v45

My prayer is that The Father show us the Towers in us and that he dismantle them himself, thru Jesus, not al qaeda.

2 sam 24 v 14 - 1 chron 21 v13  Matt 10:28

May God bless you, with more spiritual understanding

rick

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2014, 07:26:42 AM »

Hello Ian,

After reading your last reply I realized we walk by faith not by sight, there are always distractions along ones walk with Christ and through the distraction comes understanding as one is reminded of the truth of God rather than the lies of the wicked one.

Although 9/11 may be a significant date in human history there is nothing more significant than the towers in one's life being torn down by Christ.

And we were getting along just fine Ian, now look what you gone and done, bringing me back to the spiritual again.

God bless you my friend and brother in Christ Jesus.  :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 08:48:49 AM by Rick »

Ian 155

lareli

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2014, 12:35:42 PM »

Hello Largeli and Dean,

I find this prophecy Ray is speaking about in when the towers fall absolutely fascinating, I feel blessed to be a witness to these things happening.

It does testifies to me the end of the age is near, how near I don’t know but none the less this is fascinating stuff Ray has uncovered in the book of Isaiah.

We are coming into the next years as you know, 201 the towers, 2008 the famine 2015 maybe ebola.  :'(

Hi Rick

Ya I likewise feel very blessed. Undeservedly blessed to have my entire understanding of this world turned upside down over the last few years. There is revelation in Rays towers paper that is absolutely fascinating. I feel humbled to be witnessing the things we are witnessing.

rick

« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2014, 05:24:19 PM »

Hello Largeli and Dean,

Hi Rick

Ya I likewise feel very blessed. Undeservedly blessed to have my entire understanding of this world turned upside down
over the last few years.

Hello Largeli,

I think I understand what you mean, its awesome knowing and understanding some truth in this life.

Since I been reading Ray’s papers, life makes sense to me. It doesn’t make life easier but I have a great foundation now and I lost the attitude, life sucks then you die. I see thing in a different prospective and I believe you understand what I’m saying.

My outlook in life has change so much, even my political views have change and I’m no longer interested in voting especially in these times because I believe the care takers of this country have feet that are swift to shed blood abroad which I will take no part of.

I don’t know nor care to know if I’m one of God’s elect but what I do know is I pray for Christ’s return and reign with all the power of heaven and put down all types and forms of evil, I know evil is a necessary thing for all to become like God but I do hate evil and can hardly wait for God to discard it.  :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 05:29:02 PM by Rick »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.