bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: God's judgement is here !  (Read 22355 times)

rick

God's judgement is here !
« on: October 08, 2014, 11:00:29 PM »

After reading when the towers fall by Ray, I’m convince Isis is a club in the hands of God. We are a Christian nation but we are not Christ like are we !

I use to think judgement is on the house of God first, which it is but America and Europe are the house of God, we are Israel.

I use to think the house of God was individuals , the elect who are being judge and who are going through the lake of fire.

What is happening in America is God’s judgement on His people.

"This, know also, that IN THE LAST DAYS, perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent [without self-control], fierce [brutal], despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady [reckless], high-minded [haughty], lovers of pleasures more than [rather than] lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away… EVER learning, and NEVER able to come to the knowledge of the truth" (II Tim. 3:1-7).

"A SINFUL NATION, a people LADEN WITH INIQUITY, a seed of EVILDOERS, children that are CORRUPTERS: they have FORSAKEN THE LORD… they are gone away BACKWARD… the whole HEAD IS SICK, and the WHOLE HEART FAINT. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is NO SOUNDNESS IN IT" (Isa. 1:4-6).

"CRY ALOUD, SPARE NOT, LIFT UP YOUR VOICE LIKE A TRUMPET, AND SHOW MY PEOPLE THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS, AND THE HOUSE OF JACOB THEIR SINS" (Isa. 58:1).  :(

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: God's judgement is here !
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 01:11:49 AM »

Interesting question,
Who are God's people?
Who are gentiles?
I note that the apostle Paul was restrained from taking the gospel to the East into Asia, but instead was led to Rome which eventually led to Europe and then to America and nations that were colonized by Europe/Britain.
So was this intentional that Asia, for the most part, did not receive evangelicals for all those centuries since Paul?
I thought that gentiles included anyone who was not a Jew.
Just wondering how it was that the "church" developed predominately from Rome toward the West. The new world.
Bob
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 01:41:03 AM by indianabob »

Ricky

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 10:34:44 AM »

I don't think America has anything to do with Gods people, God says that the love of money is the root of all evil. So what did Christians do? They put IN GOD WE TRUST on pennies, and now they are the most powerful, riches  nation in the world and they give God the credit for it, Something don't smell right with this!!
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

rick

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 10:47:11 AM »

Hello Bob

Below is from when the towers fall by Ray.

"Not as though the word of God has taken none effect [God is not contradicting here]. For they are NOT all Israel, which are Israel. Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children, but, In Isaac shall your seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the FLESH, these are NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD: but the children of the PROMISE ARE counted for the seed" (Rom. 9:6-8).

Yes, God intended from the beginning that the TRUE JEW, the SPIRITUAL JEW, the TRUE SEED of Abraham, the TRUE HEIR to the promises was to be the GENTILES!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 10:51:45 AM by Rick »

rick

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 11:06:49 AM »

Hello Ricky,

take a few minutes and read , when the towers fall.

By Ray,

THE UNITED STATES AND EGYPT IN PROPHECY

If the United States is the primary nation among those making up the "Great House" of symbolic Israel, then we must see evidence of her going to the nations rather than to God for defense from her enemies. But surely as great a nation as the United States would not be involved in so insignificant a nation as today's Egypt, would she? Does the United States...

"…carry their riches upon the shoulders of young donkeys, and their treasures upon the humps of camels to a people [Egypt] that shall not profit them" (Isa. 30:6)?

Top recipients of US aid each year

Iraq - In 2004, it will become the largest recipient of US aid, receiving $18.4 billion.

Israel - The largest recipient of US largesse in 2003, getting $2.1 billion in military aid annually; $600 million in economic aid.

Egypt - Out of a US foreign aid budget of about $14 billion in 2003, Egypt was the second largest recipient with $1.3 billion in military aid; $615 million for social programs.

SOURCE: COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS

"Most Egyptian economists and businessmen, however, agree that few positive economic reforms have occurred. "

"Tarek Heggy, the former head of Shell Oil in the Middle East, and a prolific writer on Egyptian society: ‘I am not aware of much economic reform.’"

"’US AID has been ineffective at changing economic policy here because CAIRO KNOWS THAT IN THE END IT WILL GET THE US MONEY REGARDLESS OF ITS ECONOMIC POLICY,’ according to Walker, who since leaving the State Department has become head of the Middle East Institute in Washington. ‘Egypt remains as anti-investment as it has ever been because WE HAVE NEVER MADE OUR AID PROGRAM CONDITIONAL,’ says Walker." (CAPS are mine)

And what did God say through Isaiah? What did God call Egypt?

"Their strength is to SIT STILL."

Moffett translates it:

"Dragon DO NOTHING,"

Living Bible,

"Reluctant Dragon" (Isa. 30:7).

John from Kentucky

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 02:35:42 PM »

The blind leading the blind.

rick

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 03:55:43 PM »

Hello J from K,

I hear if the blind leads the blind, both end up in the ditch, why don’t you elaborate further so that we may see?

Don’t you see the hand of God in the news ? America is in decline from what I see and hear, you cannot tell me there is not something horribly wrong with America these days.

America is corrupt from the heel to the head, I don’t see any soundness in America whether it’s  a decision from the supreme court to the white house, from the white house down to the homeless man on the street.

One would have to be blind not to see America in decline, America is consumed with greed and lust, her feet are swift to shed blood abroad, there is no soundness left in today’s America .

But when you see the flag of Isis flying over the white house maybe then you'll believe God is passing judgement on America for turning her back on God.  >:(

lareli

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 04:33:52 PM »

I agree with Rays assessment and interpretation of prophecy in the towers paper. I also agree with Ray that prophecy is dual meaning it can show spiritual truth as well as physical truth. So when you say you 'used to' think the house of God was individuals, I hope you don't mean that now you don't think that anymore because of what Ray showed in America being the house of God.. It's both..

As far as Isis being a club in His hand.. We shall see but if it is then it has yet to be used to punish America. All Isis has done is antagonize and threaten America.

Something to think about. Tsar Bomba is a nuclear bomb that was tested by the Russians in the 60's. It is the largest nuke to ever explode. Take both nukes that America dropped on Japan and combine their power into one bomb. Think about that for a second. The two atom bombs that were used against Japan.. All that power in one single bomb instead of two separate bombs... Now multiply that one bomb by 1,500... That's one thousand five hundred. That is what Russia has. Another way to consider the power of the Tsar Bomba is to consider every single bomb that was used in the entire world during World War II.. Every single bomb in WWII. Multiply that by 10 and put it in one single bomb. Wrap your head around that!
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

rick

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 06:10:15 PM »

Hello Largeli,

I also agree with Rays assessment and interpretation of prophecy in the towers paper, God has given Ray much wisdom , I also believe prophecy is multi layered as well.

I’m starting to see that America and Europe are indeed the house of God but not all in the house of God are the elect of God.

I don’t believe America is going up in flames by way of bombs, I think this virus know as ebola is going to spread like wildfire.

Like Ray said , once there was more right with America than there was wrong with America but today there is more wrong with America than there is right with America.

I was once lead to believe that everything is only spiritual and not physical but that to me is being blind, first the physical then the spiritual but its both not just one.

People in Europe know more about what’s going on in America than most Americans do but that is not to the shame of American’s because our news media no longer reports the news, it’s mostly propaganda.

Also I should like to say, if your right about the Tsar Bomb, I pray the first one goes off over my head because the after math of something like that tells me I’m better off dead.

I don’t see America repenting of her sins nor Europe in fact both are getting worse not better because we are sick from the heel of our feet to our head, we have corrupted ourselves before the face of God.    :(     
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 06:33:16 PM by Rick »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 07:02:48 PM »

I think we need to steer this forum back into the right direction.

Judgement is here and has been here;

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Matthew 4:1 "From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

While we all appreciate and take very seriously what ray has written, worrying, speculating, or discussing this matter any further can do us little good. Does anyone have any extra revelations to add to what the scriptures have already declared? To what ray has written?

I would remind the forum of what we are admonished to do:

Php 4:8-9 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Titus 2
1-13
But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:
That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.
Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;
Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

Romans 8: 28"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God."

2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

And probably the most relevent piece for our discussion here:

1 Thessalonians 5: 1-28

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
Rejoice evermore.
Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Quench not the Spirit.
Despise not prophesyings.
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
Brethren, pray for us.
Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.
I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

God bless,
Alex
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 07:08:49 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 01:10:59 AM »

Hello Alex,

Maybe it’s just now I’m seeing God’s judgement through Ray’s writings on America but what new revelation are you looking for ? I have none to offer to anyone ....sorry.

I’m just eluding to what I believe Ray was talking about in when the towers fall, I don’t see where God was judging America 100 years ago, maybe God’s judgement has been going on in this country since the 1960's but in any case its evident.

I see God as the cause of good and evil, who raises nations and tears them down. And Ray felt America is seeing or witnessing the judgement of God on this nation and so don’t I.

Do you feel Ray was speculating when he wrote when the towers fall so people would worry ?
I thought this forum was to discuss what Ray wrote about Alex, so why do you say discussing this matter would do us little good ?

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

When Peter wrote 1 peter 4: 17 America did not exist as a nation so did God pass judgement on  a nation that did not exist ?

I think anything Ray wrote about is worth discussing.

Rick, regardless of what ray wrote, I think we are going in circles with this type of discourse. Why did we need to start a new thread on it? Wasn't there a thread that had veered into this subject and in which others were discussing it? We might be confusing newcomers by focusing on material that is rather heavy and in which there is not complete unity of mind amongst the brethren. Its a very complex subject in my humble opinion with many scriptures that need to be accounted for in order to understand the whole. I don't know if anyone possess that complete knowledge yet.

Again, I think ray's paper was important, but what can you do now with a second thread on this subject when one is currently being used for such discussion? I'm not saying I disagree with ray on this matter but I also don't think that dwelling upon it and making it a focus of our minds will bring us any closer to Christ. It may even cause some to be anxious or fearful.

To answer your question: I believe ray did the best he could in earnestness with what he understood by the grace of God.

God calls those things which are not as though they were. We are the house of God and this judgement has been going on since Christ ascended to His Father.

If you feel this is edifying and good for the growth of your brothers and sisters then continue the discussion. I just hope we don't cause any unnecessary fear or confusion among other members with a subject that is so very complex and in which I feel that there is not consensus amongst our brothers and sisters.

God bless,
Alex

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

rick

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 01:53:44 AM »

Hello Alex,

I was not aware of a tread that veered into this discussion, when you say we might be confusing new comers on material that is rather heavy, what comes to mind is this politically correct stuff.

As you know Ray has many detractors ,and everything Ray wrote about is very controversial to the many but is it to the few ?

Now I hear on the news that American born people are joining Isis but what blows my mind is this,

"That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there if none beside Me. I AM THE LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, AND CREATE EVIL [Heb: ra--#7451, ‘bad, evil.’ Same word translated "evil" 442 times in the Old Testament]." (Isaiah 45:6-7).

"Out of the mouth of the Most High proceeds not EVIL and good?" (Lam. 3:38).

"…and experience of EVIL has God given to the sons of man to humble him thereby" (Ecc. 1:13, Concordant Old Testament).

"…I [the Lord] will raise up EVIL against you out of your own house…" (II Sam. 12:11).

"…I [the Lord] will bring EVIL from the north, and a great destruction" (Jer. 4:6).

"…thus said the Lord, Behold, I frame EVIL against you, and devise a device against you…" (Jer. 18:11).

"…so shall the Lord bring upon you ALL EVIL THINGS, until He have destroyed you from off this good land… (Josh. 23:15).

"What? Shall we receive good at the hand of God and shall we not receive EVIL?..." (Job 2:10).

"…shall there be EVIL IN A CITY [New York City?] and the LORD has not done it?" (Amos 3:6).

When I see these things that were Prophesied long ago taking place in our times it gives me much faith in our God .

Everyone should be encouraged and not discouraged seeing prophesy happening before our own eyes.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 07:56:05 PM by Rick »

Joel

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2014, 04:11:52 AM »

How many people that read "when The Towers Fall" took it to heart, saw the attack on the WTC as God bringing judgment on the USA, and have repented before God? Only God knows.
How many truly repented in the days of old when God sent many prophets to warn the nation of Israel of impending judgment? Again, only God knows.
The world is full, and especially the United States is full of prophets speaking smooth sayings.
Ray, in my opinion, once again did a good job in, "Exposing Those Who Contradict" Ray said "The unseen hand of God built America, and God can take it away."

Jesus predicted the destruction of Jerusalem, (JerUSAlem) no doubt that was a hard pill to swallow in that day.
Psalms 105:7 He is the Lord our God: his judgments are in all the earth.

Joel

Ian 155

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2014, 09:25:29 AM »

Joel

This above is the key -I agree with JFK in relation to the rest...

lareli

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2014, 07:08:41 PM »

Alex why do you suppose Ray wrote that paper in the first place.. Or put it on the home page of the website and had a big picture (the ONLY picture on the page btw)to reference it if he didn't want people to discuss it? On the contrary I say that picture and article is unavoidable to any new comer. So let's not treat it like the elephant in the room that most people wish would just go away..

While I agree that focusing on the "how" or "by what means" judgment will manifest in future events is running in circles and not fruitful, I don't see what Ray wrote as cause for anxiety or fear. I don't think Rick does either. I see it as cause for hope and joyful anticipation. Why would anyone fear our Fathers righteous judgment? Don't we all agree that His judgment produces perfection in us? Why would anyone fear that? If folks read it and feel fear and anxiety then they should bring it to The Lord and address it rather than avoid it. Fear has to do with punishment. Perfect love casts out fear. The day of The Lord will be a terror for some but it should not be so with His elect.

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

rick

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2014, 07:48:30 PM »

Joel

Hello Ian.

How can you say the above is the key?  That scripture is future tense, God’s judgements are not in the earth at this time !

When God’s judgements are in the earth, then the inhabitants of the earth will learn righteousness. We know the inhabitants of the earth are not learning righteousness at this time.

Again, no man shall say to another man know the Lord for the knowledge of the Lord will fill the earth. Well, right now the knowledge of the Lord does not fill the earth.

These scriptures will be fulfilled  in the future after the resurrection, some scriptures have been fulfilled already others are being fulfilled and the rest of them will be fulfilled after the resurrection.

And I agree with Largeli when he wrote, ( why do you suppose Ray wrote that paper in the first place ? )
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 08:04:47 PM by Rick »

Ian 155

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2014, 10:05:14 PM »

Joel

Hello Ian.

How can you say the above is the key?  That scripture is future tense, God’s judgements are not in the earth at this time !

I didn't , blame Jesus  - john 12 v 31 

cjwood

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 10:17:11 PM »

really????  hey mods, where the heck is the lock button.  this thread has gone wayyyyyyy beyond discussion.  it is now outright debate.

claudia

rick

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2014, 10:40:56 PM »

Hello claudia,

Thanks, but I don’t mind, anyways, you know all things are of God, that is to say all things work together for good to those who love God.

God Bless you Claudia.  :)  :)  :)

indianabob

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2014, 12:32:47 AM »

Friend Rick,
Perhaps I'm not understanding your statement that judgment is NOT in the earth at this time. Do you include the judgment that is being exercised among God's chosen??
I do think that the called and chosen are being judged now.
Do you agree or have a better answer.
Sincerely, Indiana Bob

Joel

Hello Ian.

When God’s judgements are in the earth, then the inhabitants of the earth will learn righteousness. We know the inhabitants of the earth are not learning righteousness at this time.

Again, no man shall say to another man know the Lord for the knowledge of the Lord will fill the earth. Well, right now the knowledge of the Lord does not fill the earth.

These scriptures will be fulfilled  in the future after the resurrection, some scriptures have been fulfilled already others are being fulfilled and the rest of them will be fulfilled after the resurrection.

And I agree with Largeli when he wrote, ( why do you suppose Ray wrote that paper in the first place ? )
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 24 queries.