bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my son Joe  (Read 3068 times)

ez2u

my son Joe
« on: October 10, 2014, 11:23:14 PM »

Please pray for my son Joe  he will be 30 next year and desires a wife.  He is a believer and every since he was young wanted a family. This might seem trivial to some with all the things going on in this world but i think of it as maybe how Adam felt when he couldn't find a helpmate and what the Lord did for him. the scriptures say God brought her to him. My children are all in different cities now thank God for the phone and internet. Zach my youngest graduated from UCF this year and has a job working for Amazon in corporate headquarter in Seattle The Lord has blessed me with children that have some relationship with Christ which am very thank for. Zach is very young 22 and is working as a computer scientist. please pray for him.  My oldest son, who is disable is living in a great home for the mentally disable but they have been fighting bedbugs. I have asked the Lord to kill them. please pray for his situation as it took a long time to place him in a situation that helped him. i have 3 daughters and they all have different needs my daughter Deborah has not spoken to me in 10 years I will not begin to explain this and i couldn't anyway.  please pray for for her and her husband as they are in a drug stupor with pot.  Its legal where they live.  Rose another daughter is here with us now and attending school to become a midwife she has a degree as a business major from UF but is so unsettle after a terrible break from her ex fiance. My  prayer is for her to be strengthen and straighten in the Lord. I have one more daughter named Selena. Her husband and her has 4 children  all different ages and this is recent marriage she lives on  37 acres,  roughing it and love it. thank you all for reading and praying for my children  but i have one more prayer request and that is for my husband and me we have grown old together and pretty much empty nest retired people. God help us to know what to do now. thank you blessing Peggy

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: my son Joe
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 01:10:01 AM »

Dear Peggy,

I will do my best to keep your family in my prayers. I can't promise to remember every exact need but I will at least add my voice to your petitions that the Lord have mercy. As has been said here before, the only prayer God answers is; "Thy will be done."

With love,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

ez2u

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 04:13:35 PM »

yes  thank you I know its an " thy will be done" walk i get a little edge at times. good to be reminded

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 03:40:00 AM »

i will pray for your family peggy.  it's my privilege and honor sister.  you are an inspirational momma.  a little empty nest can be good for awhile.  time for you and hubby to have some time together.  all is of God thru Christ.  He knows every detail about what we need.

claudia

jojoross

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 03:55:30 PM »

Praying for you family Peggy!

Gods Peace,
Jordan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.