bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eat grass,drink petrol  (Read 3482 times)

Rinus

Eat grass,drink petrol
« on: October 13, 2014, 09:05:55 PM »

A pastor frm South Africa recently said to his church members:'God said to me u guys must eat grass to be cleansed of ur sins.'The whole congregation went out and chewed on that grass like it was food!They were not jst biting small  pieces of grass!They were biting big chunks and chewing the same way u do to ur favourite meal.

Another pastor made his members drink petrol.

No jokes guys these stories are true.

From where I stayed theres abt 11 churches within a radius of 2-4km.UNBELIEVEABLE!!I dnt think theres a town  with as many churches like mine.11 churches that i've counted so far in my area.If I count my whole Town it wud probably be 50+ at least.My town aint that big either.

Talk abt the synagouge of Satan being at every corner!

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Eat grass,drink petrol
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 05:47:22 PM »

They're everywhere.  And they'll make wiling people do anything.  And the ones who aren't willing usually just find another one that will make them do what they ARE willing to do.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Ian 155

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 11:35:29 AM »

A pastor frm South Africa recently said to his church members:'God said to me u guys must eat grass to be cleansed of ur sins.'The whole congregation went out and chewed on that grass like it was food!They were not jst biting small  pieces of grass!They were biting big chunks and chewing the same way u do to ur favourite meal.

Another pastor made his members drink petrol.

No jokes guys these stories are true.

From where I stayed theres abt 11 churches within a radius of 2-4km.UNBELIEVEABLE!!I dnt think theres a town  with as many churches like mine.11 churches that i've counted so far in my area.If I count my whole Town it wud probably be 50+ at least.My town aint that big either.

Talk abt the synagouge of Satan being at every corner!

Grape juice an wafers, sound better

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 04:59:31 AM »

You drink petrol to get the fire within but I prefer a nice bowl of chilli myself  ;D

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.