bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New here  (Read 4481 times)

ryman

New here
« on: October 22, 2014, 05:34:07 PM »

Hey guys, name is Ryan. Over a year ago now I was called. Shortly before that I started to have the power to put away things I've been doing. I felt like I needed to make a decision. Even while extremely new in the spirit I knew that I had a huge hand in all this. I knew I couldn't of made this big step forward on my own.

After, one day I felt like I've been revealed to. I was walking back and forth with the heart rate up for no aparant reason.  I've been happy or excited about something but this was different. I'm sure many if not all of you have had some story similar? I'd think so if someone was called, but there's obviously more than one way to skin a cat.

Then questions came up. Big ones like who is God? If he showed kindness to me what about everyone else?

Well I know my church believes in eternal separation. And while they don't mention very often, actually they are afraid to ever go in detail..... About hell. But I know that's their belief. Undying soul is taught. Trinity. Eternal damnation. "Before its ever too late" They command and assume all the friends are not saved. The only teaching basically us a constant demand to repent before its too late. Weeping and knashing of teeth, as in excruciating pain etc etc. Hope some of you can feel me on this. And I'm sure all the members have numbed their selves about it otherwise they would have anxiety and questions like me.

Why is it they don't? Are they called but blind to who God is? Will they be judged for something they truly believe? Up to God I guess.

I'm glad my head popped out of the mud hole....thanks to his kindness.

I'm 26. Church is apostolic Christian church of America in Oregon.

My parents are members....they have come to the annihilation view but they don't share it because they know its a touch subject.

My dad knows verses extremely well and we all get along fine....but even I was a bit hurt when he questioned what I believed and compared it to many elders with years of experience compared to me. Lol. He's very convinced about Malachi and much other examples of people being turnedcti ash in the lake of fire. Eternal death basically.

Anyways.....I'm not a member...I have cut down to just going in the morning.... I have really good friends their, and my good ones are all non member as of yet. So its a but difficult with their parents wanting them to join.

I've prayed hard about joining and then I came to this site.....and now I'm not sure I can be a member or support a God that's 100% different from the bible.

Before this belief I came to a site called hell know. The annihilation view..... I thanked God for letting me know the truth....and I continued to say"rebuke me of any untrue thing" I was happy for a bit.....then I just couldn't stop praying and searching......then I came to this site and it was anoher wow moment. Could this be the God of the bible?
So here I am....continuing the same prayer and hoping I have finally come to the truth on Gods plan

I guess I went a bit far on myself. Hope someone enjoys the story :)

PS. Here's the kicker....a friend(although not close) close to my age died in a car accident 3-4 years ago. A son of his parents which are members.

He was unrepentant and still living "the life" I'm not judging him, just his works.

I have heard the mom say he's in heaven now looking down in a better place..

I just don't understand..... They aren't worried about hell obviously when its applied to their own. Or anyone else really.

2 Sundays in a row just recently.... Both prayers were both evily similar.

Basically an old man prayed......"those who don't repent will burn in the fire pit.......
Eventually.    As his voice got deeper and lower towards the end.

This prayer made me sick inside.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:46:56 PM by ryman »

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 06:34:11 PM »

Hi Ryan and welcome to the forums. I hope you will stick around, continue to grow, and learn with us.

I too am twenty six and there are a few other younger members on this forum as well.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

I'm sure you have many questions and I hope you will not be afraid to ask them here. While the forums have rules such as no teaching, we do answer as best as we can the earnest inquisitions of those in need.

Remember though that many of your questions can and are answered in ray's papers. There are also extra audio's from ray that you can find at the top of this forum here.

In Christ,
Alex
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:37:09 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Kat

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 09:23:25 PM »

Hi Ryman,

Glad you have joined us  :)
Yeah you have things in common with most of us here. We all have been in church an have seen the hypocrisy and getting no Scriptural answers to basic questions or worse their trying to convince you of obvious contradictions. But God has blind the world and that includes the church, which is very worldly.

2Co 4:3  And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing (for now in this age).
v. 4  In their case the god of this world (Satan) has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

John 3:19  And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

The church is blind to the truth and therefore their preaching is filled with inaccuracies and gets very confusing. They take the words in Scripture literal, at face value, but these things are spiritual and spoken in symbols for those whose eyes are opened.

John 6:63  It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

Just keep studying and meditate on these things and of course pray, it does take quite some time for these things to sink in and get put together in your mind. There are lots of like minded people here and I find in is very helpful to hear other peoples perspectives on things.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Extol

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 09:26:55 PM »

Howdy Ryman,

I hope you stick around to read and absorb what Ray has written. It may take you months to get through it all, but the treasures you find make it well worth it. If you stay here and learn these truths, you will eventually look back and laugh at the thought of staying at your church so long. The more you read here, the more you'll see how evil the teachings of Christendom are.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 07:20:32 PM »

Hi Ryan and welcome to the forum.  :)

There is a lot of bible study material on this website so please take your time to study and meditate as you absorb this "spiritual feast."  We are here to encourage you as you continue to grow on this spiritual journey.

René 

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 11:51:56 PM »

After, one day I felt like I've been revealed to. I was walking back and forth with the heart rate up for no aparant reason.  I've been happy or excited about something but this was different. I'm sure many if not all of you have had some story similar? I'd think so if someone was called, but there's obviously more than one way to skin a cat.

That was me too, and I'm more than twice your age.   ;D  Good to meet you.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

ryman

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 02:46:54 AM »

Thanks for the support, the truth has been consuming me.....its been a good thing.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 04:34:23 PM »

Thanks for sharing. Is helpful and encouraging.

The pieces just don't match up in the churches and I know for me they do here so I keep coming back here. Once you know the truth you continue to want for more. If the churches had it then I would go back there. Can be tough at times but the love for truth keeps me going.

Blessings to you in your journey

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.