bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Come out of her  (Read 4401 times)

jojoross

Come out of her
« on: October 30, 2014, 02:59:17 PM »

Hey everyone,             

Does one have to be in the church to be the elect? For example, let's say I've been an atheist my entire life and I found bible-truths and repent and start following Jesus? Does God drag and choose us this way or not? Is it only from the called of the church? Thanks for your time!

Gods peace,
Jordan       

rick

Re: Come out of her
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 08:30:32 PM »

Hello Jordan,

we know the book of revelation is a book of symbols, Ray pointed out also that ( her )  refers to the church.

What about the world system which we live under? Would not God call us out of this system also ? I use to be a church junkie , in fact I loved being in church, but prior going to church, who gave me the desire to go?

I personally think if your on this website, God is calling you, no one comes to the Father except he or she be dragged.

If God is not calling one, would that one have any desire to seek God? I doubt it. If you feel God is calling you or if you have any desire for God then pray to God He lets you follow that desire through.

God is faithful and just, God causes it to rain on the good and bad alike. Jordan, everything is really dependent on God and in God’s appointed time everyone will be saved ,each in their order.

Perfect love cast out all fears but even this is of God, it is God who calls and it is God who saves and it is Gods spirit that enables the believer to endure the race. You see, it is all of God.

Hope that helps you Jordan, peace to you and God bless you.  :)

jojoross

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 03:08:27 AM »

Rick,

Thank you for clearing that up  for me. I have a lot buddies that aren't even in the church. I have been praying to see if I should show them the bible truths website. I was just a little confused in what I have been reading from God through Ray. Babylon is the carnal church and the world system. Praise God He can choose us out of  either!
Gods peace Rick! 

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 03:12:22 AM by Jordan »

Kat

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 12:01:15 PM »

Hi Jordan,

I have compiled some of Ray's teaching on the church and what it is here for you.

http://bible-truths.com/lake13.html --------------------------

Whenever someone is called of God and he repents, is baptized, confirmed, initiated, or whatever, it is into a church. And sooner or later that particular church will bring you to the point where you will leave your first love for God and turn to the church and its religion as the idol of your heart. God calls His people OUT of the Babylonish System of Religion which has a strangle hold on ‘The Church.’

"Mystery Babylon the Great" is a CHURCH! But it is also A SPIRITUAL WHORE:

"For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answers to JERUSALEM which now is, and is in bondage with HER CHILDREN. But Jerusalem which is ABOVE is free, which is the MOTHER OF US ALL" (Gal. 4:25-26).

Jerusalem above is our MOTHER. Jerusalem below is also a MOTHER with children in bondage. Revelation speaks clearly of this Mother and her Children:

"And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto you the judgment of the GREAT WHORE that sits upon many waters [peoples and nations and tongues]:

With whom the kings of the earth have committed [spiritual] FORNICATION, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a WOMAN [a church] sit upon a scarlet colored WILD BEAST, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls [possessing many of the blessings of God including the pearls of God’s Word], having a gold cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written,

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" (Rev. 17:1-5).

And now for one of the most amazing Truths in all Revelation:

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her [Mystery Babylon the Great], MY PEOPLE, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues" (Rev. 18:4).

GOD CALLS HIS PEOPLE OUT OF THE VERY CHURCH THAT HE CALLED THEM INTO!

"Many are called but few are chosen" (Matt. 22:14).

Few realize that there is a "church WITHIN the church." When God chooses us FROM AMONG the called, we become separate from their doctrines and sins. We are still "The Church of the Living God," but we are a peculiar people that no longer follows the traditions of men, which the many called who are building the house upon the sand continue to follow.

http://bible-truths.com/lake8.html -----------------------------

As our Lord was growing up in His father’s carpentry shop, there already existed a Church of God in Judea, headquartered at the temple in Jerusalem.

The church headquarters in the wilderness was a portable Tabernacle. When they settled the promised land, it was given to Solomon to build a fabulous permanent temple in Jerusalem. It went through various reconstructions, one of which was by king Herod. It was Herod’s temple that existed at the time of Jesus’ ministry. And as we have already clearly seen, Jesus Christ did not speak many kind words toward the leaders of the church of God headquartered in Herod’s temple, in Jerusalem, in the first century AD.
v

DEFINING "CHURCH"

Just what is a "church?" Strong’s Greek Dictionary, #1570. ekklesia, a calling out. (1b) Ekklesia, from ek, "out of," and klesis, "a calling…" So the church is those whom God has CALLED OUT to be His "called out ones," hence, Jesus said, "So the last shall be first, and the first shall be last [sorry, don’t have time to explain this unique statement of our Lord]: for many be called, but few chosen." I will take the time to explain this second statement, however.

Notice that the "called" and the "chosen" cannot be the same group, as one is "many" and the other is "few." God has given us a general statement as to whom He has called and whom He has not called. We already know the number of those called is "many."
v

But of the "many called," we are told, "few are chosen" (Matt. 20:16). Why is that? God has intended it to be such. We are given the parable of the "sower of seed" where much of the seed fell by the side of the tilled soil, and the birds ate it; some had no depth and withered in the sun; still more fell among thorns and were chocked, but some fell upon good soil and produced much fruit. Many seed are sown, but few seed produce good fruit. "Seed" we see everywhere in the Church; "fruit" of God’s spirit is more rare. These few have the added designation of:

"These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful" (Rev. 17:14).

These are the "very elect" who cannot be deceived any longer by the Great Whore, "Mystery Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots, and the Abominations of the earth."
v

God predetermined that Paul was to suffer much, and many things for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Paul never complained. He rejoiced in his weakness because that is when God used him mightily.

Paul knew that much of his labor in the gospel would fail to bring most of the saints to spiritual maturity. Paul came out of the Great Whore Church, the Mother Church of Judaism. Paul knew that the Church of Jesus Christ would likewise become corrupted and commit spiritual fornication with the world. And so, just as Paul came out of religious Babylon, everyone reared in the daughter harlot churches, must likewise, "Come out of her My people."
v

When Jesus says that,

"Many will say unto me in that day, Lord, Lord… Then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity" (Matt. 722-23),

He is not speaking of a minority but a majority. The "many" NEVER means the minority!

We will see it conclusively proved from God’s Word that the majority in the Church today are going the "broad way," and not the "straight and narrow way." And I am not just preaching to the choir when I say that only a "FEW" will be in the first resurrection and rule and reign with Christ, I am speaking to all the church and to myself as well. I know these aren’t the "soft" words that tickle people’s ears, but what I am telling you is a "hard saying" of the Scripture that is absolutely true. Jesus Christ Himself said that "THE MANY" must "DEPART from Me." Jesus doesn’t "know" the many, in a spiritual relationship, because they are too carnal to be spiritual.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

So there is a process through which God brings His chosen people, and it does show that the 'called' go into the church religious system to be deceived by Satan, before they are chosen and brought out of it. It seems that experience is needed to have a full understanding.

But I feel it is still good for you to speak to anybody (churched or not) who has an interest in these truths. Any truth that a person gains in this life is a good and positive thing and can only help them in the age to come.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

jojoross

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 02:49:45 PM »

Hi Kat,

Thanks for the reply. See that's what I'm having trouble with. I have two kids and what do I say to them? I know the truth son, but you have to go through the carnal church system to find out for yourself? I guess that's where they receive the milk? And if God chooses them then my kids will want the meat? Do you know what I mean? Thanks for your time Kat!

Kat

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 03:14:07 PM »

Hi Jordan, I certainly do know what you mean. These decisions are not easy, especially where your kids are concerned. Since you know the truth you have a huge advantage in what to say and how you deal with your kids... IMO there is no clear cut answer in exactly what to do.

Just take things as they come, one day at a time so to speak and do the best that you can, that's all you can really do anyway. Don't worry about tomorrow , you may just be worrying about things that will work themselves out just fine.

Mat 6:34  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Even when problems arise (and they surely will) realize we all have to face trials in this life and you can't protect your kids from them all, but you can certainly help them through these things.

Life is a challenge, but you have God's guidance and blessings, take full advantage of that and stay close to Him in study and prayer.

Rom 8:30  Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.
v. 31  What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
v. 32  He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
v. 33  Who shall bring a charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

jojoross

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 01:31:58 AM »

Thank you Kat! I love Romans 8:30-33. It's truly up to God. I need to trust Him!

Prov 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths :)

Gods peace,
Jordan

Duane

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 03:22:09 AM »

Thank you, Kat, for your lengthy reply to Jordon.  Even though I have "come out from the church" I still feel funny when people ask me where I attend church and I say "I don't!"  They look incredulous! I tell them that I attend the "Church not made with hands" and fellowship with His people regularly on the "net".
Your answer encouraged me. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.