bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cjwood-Soccer  (Read 3285 times)

Rinus

cjwood-Soccer
« on: November 11, 2014, 06:55:11 AM »

Hi Cjwood

Looks like your arsenal are running out of bullets and my man utd are being brought down to earth.At the rate our teams are playing we mite end up fighting relegation:-/.I think we shud start supporting Southampton,they are 2nd on the log and they are nicknamed 'The Saints'.:-)

If man utd looses to arsenal in 2weeks tym when they meet,i'll officially retire as their fan,i'll hang up my boots and they'll have one less fan:-P.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: cjwood-Soccer
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 11:45:12 PM »

yep.  arsenal's manager needs to hangit up or spend serious money during the january transfer.  i have been saying that same thing for the past 7 years.  probably time for a new manager.  but i will never give up on the gunners.  get frustrated, sure.  but at the end of the day, it's really just a soccer match. 

man united's cohesion fell apart pretty much when their manager retired.  i really don't want chelsea to take the premiership this season, and i really, really don't want man city to win it.  don't know about southampton though.  now with suarez gone, i wouldn't mind liverpool moving up into the top 4 if arsenal doesn't.  i still crack up whenever i see the footage of suarez biting his opponent.  what a bonehead.  like the mike tyson of soccer. 

ok, so this is my take on the prem.  i used to watch the matches at a sports bar with all the other soccer fans, but started to feel out of place.  i could watch the games at home instead, and not continue to yoke myself to unbelievers every weekend during the different soccer seasons.  so now i watch the games in my pj's with my 2 dogs.  they don't even mind if i let off some steam and shout at the games.    ;D

claudia

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 05:08:40 AM »

so now i watch the games in my pj's with my 2 dogs.  they don't even mind if i let off some steam and shout at the games.    ;D

claudia

The dogs already know your crazy so your safe there  ;D

Rhys
🤫

Rinus

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 06:36:55 AM »

U knw ur football hey claudia,impressed!also nt sure abt liverpool doing well,definetely dnt want chealsea nor man city to win it.But wud rather c man city win it than chealsea,even if man city r our rivals.Am actually nt a fan of mourinho.U r right man utd lost their when Sir alex retired.

I like pep guardiola he's the best manager for me.I like his philosophy!

I notice u(usa) guys r investing alot in soccer.Some matches r even being televised here in my country.I was talking to my frnd and told him a tym is coming in the future when usa will rule soccer.players will b saying:"ever since I was young my dream was to play in usa(rather than europe).I've followed NY Red Bulls since I was a toddler."

America is gona b the new europe of soccer.I say give it 10to15yrs unless Christ comes.America is good at branding and marketing.

I also watch games by myself at home.But man those English fans really love their teams.These are die hard fans.Their teams cum 1st in their lives.Die Hard fans who dnt even eat or sleep when their teams loose.Talk about worshiping ball(baal).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.