bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you really believe ?  (Read 3370 times)

rick

Do you really believe ?
« on: November 13, 2014, 12:57:19 AM »

Do you really believe what the scriptures say ? Do you really believe in the sovereignty of God ?
When scriptures tell us to do something why don’t we just do it ?

If one believes they can do what scriptures tells them to do then that one cannot possibly believe in the sovereignty of God.

If one does not believe in the sovereignty of God then that one also believes they have free reign of their will, declaring themselves to be God and doing so in the temple of God.

Do you believe that you done anything in this life independent of God ? Or have you done something and God does not know about it ?

Whatever you thought, whatever you said , whatever you did was not done independent of God but do you really believe that ?

If someone does something that angers you, ( think about it ) no one does anything independent of God. If someone loves you ( think about it ) no one does anything independent of God.

Every circumstance in your life is specifically created / designed tailored  just for you by a very loving Father.

What’s the right question to ask in all things ?  ;)

wcd

Re: Do you really believe ?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 11:46:27 AM »

You must have been reading the Lake of Fire series, it's all in there, the answers that is ,oneday I may really get it.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 11:56:51 AM by wcd »

rick

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 07:51:33 PM »

Hello Wcd.

I been, reading the lake of fire, but what my meaning is , when anything happens to us, I find asking God what am I to understand from this situation, what’s its meaning ? Makes all the difference between blowing up and having compassion.

If we really believe the scriptures life becomes very interesting in that everything is caused by God for our learning, God rules everything even our dreams when we sleep.  :)

Ian 155

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 04:05:18 AM »

Psa 119:18  Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.
Luk 18:38  And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.

Luk 18:41  Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight.

Luk 18:42  And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.

Luk 18:43  And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God.

Try asking, worked for me and its far more secure than strong and lexicons and different other versions or interpretations.

I would imagine one would have to not give a damn about the rabble and their comments

Luk 18:39  The people who were going along with Jesus told the man to be quiet.

Perhaps your saviour is about to pass by ..
 ;)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 04:21:17 AM by Ian 155 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.