bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More on Death...  (Read 6402 times)

josh

More on Death...
« on: August 09, 2006, 06:43:35 PM »

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Anyone know a second witness to this verse?

josh

Re: More on Death...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 02:14:42 AM »

Josh,

I hope you do not mind me asking you a question, have you read any of the Lake of Fire articles? Many of your questions are answered there in great detail.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe,

No, I don't mind at all... I have read probably alittle more then half of the LOF series, I have read all of the "Exposing those who contradict" critique letters as well as all of the articles or papers below the LOF series, but I have only been aware of this site for alittle over two months...

It's alot to digest all at once, and to be totally honest I usually give the majority of my free reading time to scripture... when I come to a road block, I post a question... to my knowledge I have only posted two recently. I apologize if these questions seemed elementry or like "milk" ... or if they are available somewhere in Ray's writing (it's alot to look through sometimes when you have a specific question)...

When I came out of the church, I came out because I knew my relationship with God was too important than to depend on the many interpretations of man, I have the utmost respect for Ray and His writing and I have learned a great deal from his insight and plan to continue to... but I also enjoy coming here to this board and asking a question and seeing the plethora of scripture that is given in response... Where I live there is NO ONE to talk to about my questions in scripture, all who have in the past have grown tired and want me to simply accept the normal christian belief system.

This is probably more of a response than you were looking for, but I want it to be clear... I'm not looking for shortcuts, I'm looking for growth and I'm doing it the only way I know how... asking questions.

God's Peace
Josh
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 02:19:20 AM by josh »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 03:09:37 AM »

Josh,

I hope you do not mind me asking you a question, have you read any of the Lake of Fire articles? Many of your questions are answered there in great detail.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe,

No, I don't mind at all... I have read probably alittle more then half of the LOF series, I have read all of the "Exposing those who contradict" critique letters as well as all of the articles or papers below the LOF series, but I have only been aware of this site for alittle over two months...

It's alot to digest all at once, and to be totally honest I usually give the majority of my free reading time to scripture... when I come to a road block, I post a question... to my knowledge I have only posted two recently. I apologize if these questions seemed elementry or like "milk" ... or if they are available somewhere in Ray's writing (it's alot to look through sometimes when you have a specific question)...

When I came out of the church, I came out because I knew my relationship with God was too important than to depend on the many interpretations of man, I have the utmost respect for Ray and His writing and I have learned a great deal from his insight and plan to continue to... but I also enjoy coming here to this board and asking a question and seeing the plethora of scripture that is given in response... Where I live there is NO ONE to talk to about my questions in scripture, all who have in the past have grown tired and want me to simply accept the normal christian belief system.

This is probably more of a response than you were looking for, but I want it to be clear... I'm not looking for shortcuts, I'm looking for growth and I'm doing it the only way I know how... asking questions.

God's Peace
Josh

Haha welcome to the real word. I'm sure everyone can attest to this feeling.

My parents friends called me a racist term (A jew) for my beliefs that God will reconcile all beings back to him, as is stated in Corinthians.

When i use scripture i am told that "Even satan used scripture" so they want me to argue without scripture. It truly is a no win situation, i lost my friend for a short time over this, as his parents did not want him to hang out with me. He has since called me and we are once again friends, but not shrotly after that i totaled my car.

I can see how the Lord truly crushes us to utter nothingness, i am really loosing everything, ahah but i will rejoice because i know God is at work and He is moving me to something grander that i can be joyeous over, even in my sorrows. Knowing He is God no matter what i go through, and no matter what happesn to me. God does not change, so i am not lost :)

Well God bless you on your journey my friend and hopefully you will continue to grow in truth, just beware the truth is not accepted among babylon or the world.

As Jesus said, If you are in Him then as they hated Him, they will hate you.

It truly feels that way my friend, but we are here to uplift each other :)

Again God bless,

Alex

josh

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 06:49:31 PM »

I use e-sword on my home computer and biblegateway.com here at work...

I have been unable to find Rotherham Emphasized Bible or the Concordant Literal New Testament for e-sword?

Andy_MI

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 06:55:59 PM »

I use e-sword on my home computer and biblegateway.com here at work...

I have been unable to find Rotherham Emphasized Bible or the Concordant Literal New Testament for e-sword?

Hi josh,

Here's a link where you can find both translations for esword. You have to register but it's free.

http://www.thechan.com

josh

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 07:29:29 PM »

thanks. I'm headed home to d/l those now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.