bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For the wages of sin.  (Read 4394 times)

rick

For the wages of sin.
« on: November 30, 2014, 02:54:26 AM »

For the wages of sin is death and the soul that sins shall die, if a person never sin then death would have no right over that one, correct!

People sin because of ( Rom 8:7  because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can it be: )

And Romans 8:7 is a direct result of ( Rom 8:20  For the creation was subjected to vanity, not of its own will, but by reason of him who subjected it, in hope

In Romans 8:20 I read ( for the creation was subjected to vanity ) made to spiritually weak to obey the laws of God.

When I read this I知 thinking the creation, meaning ( all of creation ,not some of it ) the same thing as in God will save all of humanity  not just some out of humanity.

Now I read ( Rom 8:21  that the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the liberty of the glory of the children of God.

Here I知 lead to believe that God is only referring to humanity in the statement ( all of creation )
because God says ( shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the liberty of the glory of the children of God.

What I知 trying to understand is when God says ( that the soul that sins shall die ) and we know both humans as well as animals both have souls then why did the dinosaurs die ? Did they also sin too ?  :-\

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: For the wages of sin.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 04:16:52 AM »

For the wages of sin is death and the soul that sins shall die, if a person never sin then death would have no right over that one, correct!

People sin because of ( Rom 8:7  because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can it be: )

And Romans 8:7 is a direct result of ( Rom 8:20  For the creation was subjected to vanity, not of its own will, but by reason of him who subjected it, in hope

In Romans 8:20 I read ( for the creation was subjected to vanity ) made to spiritually weak to obey the laws of God.

When I read this I知 thinking the creation, meaning ( all of creation ,not some of it ) the same thing as in God will save all of humanity  not just some out of humanity.

Now I read ( Rom 8:21  that the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the liberty of the glory of the children of God.

Here I知 lead to believe that God is only referring to humanity in the statement ( all of creation )
because God says ( shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the liberty of the glory of the children of God.

What I知 trying to understand is when God says ( that the soul that sins shall die ) and we know both humans as well as animals both have souls then why did the dinosaurs die ? Did they also sin too ?  :-\

Rick,

Here is what I have for you, please let me know if it helps alleviate some of your distress.

Ecc: 3:19-20 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 - Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

The dinosaurs, animals, and people die because they are dust and dust returns to dust. These fleshy bodies were never created to exist forever.

Job 34:15 All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.

The first pot is marred in the hand's of the potter.

Jeremiah 18:3-4 "Then I went down to the potter's house, and there he was, making something on the wheel. But the vessel that he was making of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he remade it into another vessel, as it pleased the potter to make."

God be with you,
Alex

« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 04:29:50 AM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Ian 155

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 04:48:07 AM »

there is no REWARD for sin there are only WAGES ....

So If God consigned All to sin(and the word says he did Rom 11:32 )... someone had to PAY (wages) and you and I know, that, the wages of sin is ....

Our ensample is Christ, he removes the sin that causes death (as in spiritual death)which causes us to become ALIVE to Christ.... ( a new understanding of his word ie the old or Literal does not apply,has past, it dies,is behind you)   

Rev 1 : 18

rick

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 09:25:27 AM »

Hello Alex,

Most excellent answer, thanks for putting out those scriptures, I had been dwelling on the fact that all things die and trying to reconcile that with the wages of sin.

So it was the plan of God for all living things to die from the beginning. So Rom 8:20 is actually referring to the whole creation being made in vanity.

Now Rom 8:21 says (  that the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption, does this also include all animals too or just people ( into the liberty of the glory of the children of God. )

Your answer to my original question was a huge help with my understanding.

Thanks Alex.

Thank you also Ian for your response too.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 11:08:14 PM »

Hello Alex,

Most excellent answer, thanks for putting out those scriptures, I had been dwelling on the fact that all things die and trying to reconcile that with the wages of sin.

So it was the plan of God for all living things to die from the beginning. So Rom 8:20 is actually referring to the whole creation being made in vanity.

Now Rom 8:21 says (  that the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption, does this also include all animals too or just people ( into the liberty of the glory of the children of God. )

Your answer to my original question was a huge help with my understanding.

Thanks Alex.

Thank you also Ian for your response too.

Hi Rick,

I think its pretty clear that "the whole creation" travails together in pain and one day all of it will be delivered from that bondage (of vanity and death) to liberty.

Romans 8:20 "For the creature [In Greek, this word is literally CREATION, which also goes nicely with Ecc 3:20] was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,"
Romans 8:21 Because the creature [Greek: 'Creation'] itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Romans 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Isaiah 11:6-9 "The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play over the hole of the cobra, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the adder's den. They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea."

Looks like the animals are going to make it too! :)

Revelation 21:4-5 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

In Christ,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.