bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Job  (Read 11760 times)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Job
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2014, 02:29:13 AM »

Thanks John from K. and Kat,
I will think on this and reply later.
Your extra effort to explain is much appreciated.
Friend I-bob   8)

walt123

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2014, 01:45:24 PM »

Hello all,

Question, just need a little more explaining in "laymen", terms pls.

About the  resurrections, so far i understand the first resurrection,which the the elects will receive and rule,the people that are alive at Jesus coming,  second resurrection who are, they that are made physical back again ,from past to present who are in the grave or asleep so far so good.  At this point i am at a lost ,what and how and when will rest of humanity from the second  resurrection, be change to spirit beings if there is only two first resurrection.

PS. If Ray explain it in "detail" pls point me to that, my question i ask is because of replies to posts that are made about the resurrections ,always never finishing the thought ,to me anyway.

Thx in advance.

Walt
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 02:34:03 PM by walt123 »

Joel

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2014, 01:59:22 PM »

The way I see it Job was a real flesh, and blood man of faith, that lived some time after Abraham but before Moses, and the 10 commandments.
Jeremiah 25:20
Ezekiel 14:14 & 14:20
James 5:11

Joel

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2014, 02:34:14 PM »

The way I see it Job was a real flesh, and blood man of faith, that lived some time after Abraham but before Moses, and the 10 commandments.
Jeremiah 25:20
Ezekiel 14:14 & 14:20
James 5:11

Joel

Thanks for sharing Joel. I find it hard to dismiss Job as merely a poem. While some things are hard to see as literal, all things are possible with God, and I believe that is part of our faith. Believing that He is who He is and that He's done what He has done. My perspective on this may change as I grow in the Lord but with the apostle James referring to Job as he did, its hard for me to see how I could. Also, with Paul stating that all these things HAPPENED to the patriarchs of old. It HAPPENED to them meaning they actually experienced what is written of them. At least that's how I understand the word "happened."

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Kat

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2014, 06:28:09 PM »

Hello all,

About the  resurrections, so far i understand the first resurrection,which the the elects will receive and rule,the people that are alive at Jesus coming,  second resurrection who are, they that are made physical back again ,from past to present who are in the grave or asleep so far so good.  At this point i am at a lost ,what and how and when will rest of humanity from the second  resurrection, be change to spirit beings if there is only two first resurrection.

PS. If Ray explain it in "detail" pls point me to that, my question i ask is because of replies to posts that are made about the resurrections ,always never finishing the thought ,to me anyway.

Thx in advance.

Walt

Hi walt, I don't think Ray ever discussed the next age much. As far as those raised up to be physical again in the next age and when/how would they receive spiritual life and be born into the kingdom? Well I can give you a bit of speculation about that... consider that first resurrection is for those that have died having the Holy Spirit indwelling, as well as those elect alive at the end of the age. So to be born into the kingdom is not absolutely necessary for an elect to have died. The reason I say that is because there will be elect at the end of the age that do not die, they only go through a 'change' to enter the kingdom.

1Co 15:52  in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Th 4:17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

So if you use this as a way to consider how those in the next age could enter the kingdom to be spiritual beings, and not have to die and be raised, I would think it would be in the same way as the elect at the end of this age. Those in that age could be changed from physical to spiritual bodies when ever that time came in the next age for them to be born into the kingdom... just like the living elect will be.

Anyway that is how I see it could happen, don't know of any Scripture that actually support that idea though.

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 06:38:44 PM by Kat »

John from Kentucky

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2014, 08:09:19 PM »

Hello all,

Thx in advance.

Walt

Walt,

It is not so much that there are two Resurrections, but two classes or types of people resurrected, at various times.

I have attached an email where Ray discusses this.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,5028.0.html

Study the Scriptures Ray quoted.  I hope this helps your understanding and not muddy the waters.  There are two types of people resurrected: 1) the just and 2) the unjust.  Or put another way, there is the Resurrection 1) to Life or 2) to Judgement.

walt123

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2014, 12:28:27 AM »

Thank you Kat,

You answer my question.
I have thought like you have for some tjme,,but have not ask that question , because I was trying to find something close to it in rays writings from time to time but come up dead end.

Thank You JFK ,

For the refresher ,I appreciate you both.

Walt

ez2u

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2014, 12:59:52 AM »

I don't believe Job was a poem but what exactly was going on is still a mystery.  there are some astonishing truths in this book, the oldest script for the ot in its self. in chapter 42 where Job gave his daughters the same authority as his son was the first act record after the Lord restored Job.  that act in its self is still needing to be learned in Christianity. we have far to go

Ian 155

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2014, 04:00:46 AM »

I don't believe Job was a poem but what exactly was going on is still a mystery.  there are some astonishing truths in this book, the oldest script for the ot in its self. in chapter 42 where Job gave his daughters the same authority as his son was the first act record after the Lord restored Job.  that act in its self is still needing to be learned in Christianity. we have far to go

Natural beast (1st Adam)takes with him one meaning, life in the spirit, takes a higher meaning and can relate... more of a "simili"...  as is the whole word - I would say
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 23 queries.