bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Swimming OWL?  (Read 3673 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
A Swimming OWL?
« on: December 05, 2014, 03:52:50 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvrAGHGJIpE

The Lord wasn't joking when He stated:

Isaiah 28:21 For the Lord shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.

About near the strangest thing I've ever seen! haha.

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: A Swimming OWL?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 05:21:03 PM »

Swims better than me  ;D

Rhys
🤫

Oatmeal

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 10:57:52 PM »

The owl is doing the butterfly stroke.  This is irrefutable evolutionary proof that the owl is descendant from the butterfly, not the dinosaur.

;D
From Micah 7:9:  By the grace and call of Yahweh I will bear the trials of the narrow way, because I have no love, until He fully shows me my sin and I am judged by Him.  He will bring me forth to the light, and I shall see His righteousness.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 02:25:05 PM »

The owl is doing the butterfly stroke.  This is irrefutable evolutionary proof that the owl is descendant from the butterfly, not the dinosaur.

;D

Most excellent observation sir Oatmeal! We must take this to the London Scientific Society as soon as possible!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.