bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CNN  (Read 6156 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
CNN
« on: December 22, 2014, 01:09:44 PM »

Found this printed email to Ray from CNN in 2006.

They never had the interview. As soon as any church preacher found out who they would be discussing tithing with they backed out.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Re: CNN
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 01:41:51 PM »

Also, I created a bible-truths.com YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJSqb5uxlQ0FA7EQS6DpLOg

There is a new audio on tithing there taken from one of Rays studies.

Eventually I will be re-rendering all the videos and moving all the audios to YouTube.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 02:07:50 PM »

Very cool Dennis, thanks for sharing. I read the tithing paper a LONG time ago but it would be great to hear an audio on it!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 02:15:49 PM »

"PAUL WENT HUNGRY MOST OF THE TIME! Do You think if he collected 10% of ALL ASIA,  HE WOULDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TO EAT?! How stupid do these theologians think we are? They didn't tithe! Paul would have been... You think paul crouch is rich?! Paul the apostle would have been a multi, multi, multi, multi millionaire! He made tents! He worked. He didn't collect tithes. That's nonsense. Its a hoax!"

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

This gave me a good laugh! Haha ;)
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 05:00:37 PM »

Nice letter, they all found out that they suddenly had to clean the shower that day  :P

Rhys
🤫

Gina

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 08:18:01 PM »

I don't understand what you mean, Rhys.  They bathe?

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 09:04:59 PM »

Gina - They decided they had something else to do that day, like clean the shower.

Gina

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 09:33:06 PM »

ha!  So, just because they had to clean the shower, doesn't mean they actually bathe.  Okay, I get it now.  Just checking.  I didn't think so, but I'm not one to assume.  Thanks for clearing that up , Dennis. :-[
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 09:35:17 PM by Gina »

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 10:49:24 PM »

Dennis is on to it. It's my kiwi sense of humour. I thought I might of been the only one who got it.

The clean the shower is an excuse, and a silly one, anything to get off the real topic.

Is a common saying here but we are a strange people at the bottom of the world  ;D

Rhys
🤫

Gina

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2014, 12:50:47 AM »

:)  I love it.

indianabob

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2014, 02:23:37 AM »

Yes strange like we are to you, but when you look up into the heavens you have a view of the stars that we can only imagine.
I wonder do you also get to see the aurora australis, similar to the Northern Lights?
Is your continent named after that ion effect?

I-bob

Dennis is on to it. It's my kiwi sense of humour. I thought I might of been the only one who got it.

The clean the shower is an excuse, and a silly one, anything to get off the real topic.

Is a common saying here but we are a strange people at the bottom of the world  ;D

Rhys

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2014, 03:11:39 AM »

They get the aurora australis in lower south island but not here.

Not sure about the naming of the continent

Is nice that you think it is mine though  ;D

Rhys  ;)
🤫

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2014, 04:01:32 AM »

Ray would say something similar, he would say "They had to rearrange their sock drawer." 

Gina

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2014, 01:29:51 PM »

Ray's "Joel Osteen" video clip on youtube.com

A couple of my sisters just love, love, love Joel.

One sister started forwarding his daily inspirations to me.  Truthfully, I liked one or two, but that's how he sucks women in; so sweet and mild-mannered.  My what big teeth he has.   :)

She emailed me and our brother Scott a Joel inspiration about how to have joy! joy! joy! thru all your daily major troubles, and it made me sick.  I just prayed, God, please, no more Joel, I'm begging you.  And within hours my brother Scott (a sort of rugged mountain man) came to save the day:

C--
I'm surprised you haven't learned about this guy yet -
He's a total sham - his dad was too -
I get encourgement from the One and no longer look to mere (have an agenda/usually working for the enemy) mortals -
Thanks for trying to help but this is help I don't need -

Hallelujah!  My sister respects Scott, so we were able to have a nice little chat about Joel, and I'm happy to report, I have not seen hide nor hair of Joel since.

Have a good day everybody!

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2014, 02:53:12 PM »

Somewhere there is an email to Ray from someone who use to work in Joel Osteen's mail room.

She had some problems and was not able to pay her 10% tithe and was fired.

Gina

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2014, 07:08:19 PM »

Yes, but what you didn't know is that Joel shed a fake tear over it.

But seriously - hopefully, God will lead her to Ray's tithing paper or the truth regardless, if He hasn't already. 

Not to change the subject but I see there is a Spanish translation of the LOF series now on the home page.  That was a lot of work.  I'm glad it'll reach and bless many Spanish-speaking brothers and sisters.

indianabob

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2014, 11:04:23 AM »

Hi Dennis,
Your comment brought to mind a quote from one of the popular tithing preachers that is designed to tug at the strings of a person's heart and purse.

"God doesn't need us to give Him our money. He owns everything. Tithing is God's way to grow Christians."

"You can sing all you want about how you love Jesus, you can have crocodile tears in your eyes, but the consecration that doesn't reach your purse has not reached your heart." Adrian Rogers.

Seems that we are mostly susceptible to guilt feelings when it comes to feeding the ministry of some preachers when it should be feelings of love and appreciation for the gift of grace and understanding the true plan of God.

I-bob

Somewhere there is an email to Ray from someone who use to work in Joel Osteen's mail room.

She had some problems and was not able to pay her 10% tithe and was fired.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2014, 03:13:08 PM »

As Ray liked to say "It's not just about the money - IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 23 queries.