bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Virtual Reality/Androids  (Read 4090 times)

Rinus

Virtual Reality/Androids
« on: December 25, 2014, 07:59:53 AM »

Ola

I was flipping through the channels and noticed that show that is done by Hawkins(forgot his first name),he is the paraplegic,scientist or professor,not too sure what exactly is he.

Anyway, his show was about androids.  They are creating human androids, that machine looks so real it fooled me.  They even did an experiment where this android was being interviewed and i thought it was a human being.  I may be wrong, but i think they call them digital humans.  They program them with emotions so that they can resemble human beings.  Isn't it weird how we watch movies, then the very thing we see in these movies all of the sudden its becoming a reality?  Unless God comes first or we die,I say our future presidents could be androids and we wouldn't even know it.  Pastors could be androids and people wouldn't even know it, your boss could be an android you wouldn't even know it.

My next best friend Victor could be an android and I wouldn't know it. Imagine the conversation:

Rinus,"Hey Victor, how come I've known you for 20 years and yet I've never seen you get sick.
Victor,"Oh Rinus,you of little faith.It's because you don't have faith that's why you get sick.
Rinus,"Victor?How come when i offer you food you always full"
Victor,"Rinus...Rinus...Rinus.  My food is to do the will of my father

Darn!I could be married to an android i wouldn't even know it.  She could sell me some sob story about where she comes from and so on.She could be programmed to memorize the scriptures word for word from Genesis to Revelation.  There goes Rinus to his Mom and Dad,"Mom, Dad.I've found the woman i want to marry.  She even knows the scriptures of the top of her head.

You could be an android and you wouldn't even know it.Wait a minute,this gets me thinking.  I could be an android and i wouldn't even know it. WHO AM I?WHAT IS THIS?WHERE AM I?
Dad,"Rinus my child. You are ready for the truth now.You are*crying*...this is hard for me Rinus...you are...*crying*"
Rinus,"What dad?Tell me.Who am I?Where do i come from?
Dad,"*crying*Rinus my child.You are..."
Rinus,"WHAT DAD TELL ME!!*frustrated*
Dad,"You are...you are...YOU ARE THE BOURN IDENTITY.  Your real name is matt damon AKA special agent 6124"
Rinus,"*crying*So what must happen now dad?"
Dad,"Son.You need to complete the mission set by our forefathers.The white house contains a chip. This chip holds the future to our existence.  Go to the white house and destroy the chip.  Go well my son. Save us all.

So what you think about these androids,technology, an where its going?

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Virtual Reality/Androids
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 01:50:51 PM »

Rinus,

There is one major difference.
Androids cannot be indwelt by God's spirit and cannot know the "mysteries" or spiritual secrets of God that have been kept from man all these centuries.

Therefore those who are indwelt by God's spirit will be able to recognize those who are not indwelt by the spirit of God. It is a gift such as the "pearl of great price", not to be cast before swine. We should appreciate that gift of understanding.

Indiana Bob

Kat

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 05:10:21 PM »

Hi Rinus,

Well these things may be experimental robots, but of course unless it is in the plan of God for them to become mainstream some day, it will not happen. Now if it is in God purpose then so be it, but I will say I do not see these things becoming anything of consequence, I believe the return of Christ will come before that happens.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

rick

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 05:54:46 PM »

Hello Rinus,

I see technology booming like never before and its awesome, if they have robots that look so human like that one could not tell the difference just think of the possibilities.

I would buy one in a heart beat if I could afford one in the first place lol then I would program all my trade knowledge into it and yeah the robot would be going out to work every day in my place.

But something like that wouldn’t probably happen until ( July 20, 3084 ) I’ll be dead for at least 1070 years, it just don’t seem fair does it.  >:(
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 05:57:22 PM by Rick »

Rinus

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 05:22:05 PM »

Ola guys

Rick you said,"But something like that wouldn’t probably happen until ( July 20, 3084 )...

Comment:
Actually, they said in about 2020 or so, these things will be out there. Some are already created,just that they not out there yet. So you might not miss the action. ;D

Indianabob you said,"Androids cannot be indwelt by God's spirit and cannot know the "mysteries" or spiritual secrets of God that have been kept from man all these centuries.

Comment:
 ;)

rick

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2014, 07:25:00 PM »

Hello Rinus,

The date was meant to be humorous .  ;D

Rinus

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2014, 07:28:33 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D!

Aaaaaahhhhg!Silly me!

Gina

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2014, 09:03:19 PM »

They are creating human androids, that machine looks so real it fooled me.

So what you think about these androids,technology, an where its going?

I don't know where it's going, but Jesus said:

"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

The elect cannot possibly be fooled by lying wonders or great signs meant to deceive.

Darn!I could be married to an android i wouldn't even know it. 

"Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to confirm your calling and election, for if you practice these qualities you will never fall"  ... in love with an android.

Do you own a smartphone and sign a contract?  Rely on it for everything?  Do you handle it with utmost care, and miss it like crazy when you lose it or break it?  Do you feel like you're going through major withdrawals when it's time for a recharge?  If so, then, you are married to a machine.

The upside is you can't possibly hurt its feelings because machines have none of those.  And if my calculations are correct, you can relax.  You are not an android.  :)

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 05:33:22 AM »

They have them in churches. I think I met some of them when I was there  ;)

I think to be a minister now you need to be an android...........well I'm sure it helps  ;D

They have digital humans on TBN too  :D

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.