bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol  (Read 4383 times)

Gina

High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
« on: December 28, 2014, 12:08:54 PM »

http://youtu.be/PXe2xldWxtY

My hope is this will bless you.  If you disagree that's okay, but please be kind. :)  And if the mods think this does not belong on the forum, I have no objection to it being taken down.  I will not be offended in the least.  Thank you.

rick

Re: High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 03:01:13 PM »

Hi Gina,

That was very informative, thanks for putting that out there for everyone to read. As I was listening to what was being said it just reminded me of what I been believing for sometime now.

Gina, does this not testify to the fact that in my opinion of course that all of life as we know it is like one big giant deception ? We know for a fact that many people in our government lie to us, we know Christendom lies to us and maybe even our own family members lie to us not to mention we ourselves lie too.

Gina, seriously, when people die, do they even die knowing even 5% of the truth ? I guess it makes perfect sense that even the medical community will lie to us for a profit too.

Just on a religious basis, how much truth have we and all others learned in the way of truth ? The things I once believed  from Christendom before I discovered B.T. is really mind blowing and what’s worst is I actually believed the deception.......call me stupid.

At least we are getting truth here and I’m loving it as the McDonald’s commercial would say...lol   

Thanks you for exposing those who contradict.

God Bless you sister, that was a good find.  :)

Gina

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 03:10:35 PM »

Thank you!

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 12:07:53 AM »

Thanks Gina,
Good advice.
The video went a little fast for me to remember all that he said, but I did appreciate it.
I'm 80 and have been eating mostly vegetables for 30 years.
I do like my beef steak but we have a little about once a week.
I also use fish weekly...
Mostly I just try to avoid sugar and corn syrup, so canned foods and restaurant food must be taken infrequently. Most raw or frozen foods are better than other choices.

The main point I took from the doctor's talk was what we have always known, God made our bodies to be healthy and to be used. We have to stay active and keep a clean mind.

Thanks again for sharing. Indiana Bob

Gina

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 01:16:17 AM »

You're welcome, iBob.  I'm glad you appreciated that.  Congratulations on turning 80 and may you live to be 120!  :)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 02:39:16 AM »

live to be 120...
I've always wanted to live until Christ returns so that I could experience rising in the air to meet him while I was still alive. Very few will experience that.  8)
But then I reconsidered and I'm not sure I want to live in the conditions that will exist just before Christ's return. So I've decided that I'm ready to go anytime now. While life is still peaceful. (smile)  ;D

Nett

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 04:24:10 AM »

Hello and thank you Gina for the post.  My husband and I enjoyed the information very much and will be passing the link on to friends that I know would appreciate it.

Gina

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 12:41:40 PM »

You're very welcome, Nett!  I'm so happy that you found it helpful. 

(I was gonna say, please disregard the blurb at the end where the doctor talks about the exams at cost.  Although he is pretty much down the road from me, I've never met him personally and have no association with this practice.  Thanks for understanding.)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 12:44:30 PM by Gina »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.