bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My traditional, yearly memoir.  (Read 3596 times)

acomplishedartis

My traditional, yearly memoir.
« on: December 29, 2014, 09:52:54 PM »

Hi

For the last few years I have been writing in the forum about my experiences of the year, back then I tried different formats (which sometimes I had regret since I went too long caught into long details, and names and specific events). This time I will get right to it. So forgive my lack of reasons behind all my doings and travels.

Places: In the beginning of the year I was in morelia (small colonial city south center of mexico) visiting family, the second moth I went to Cancun for a few days for a wedding (my best friend got married then), from there I went to mexico df for a couple days and got a bus to miami where eventually I was surviving and living fine. Then I moved to Mobile Alabama in the summer where I had great times and great company (also, back then I was planing and starting a new business). From mobile I traveled cross country in a car with other old friends that where on their way to California as well; in Sacramento California I visited a friend for one week and then went to Oregon; stopped by on a music festival in Ashland, and travel slowly to Portland. Then around september, I took I ride to Oakland CA, and made my way on this hard city starting on from zero. I am still in Oakland, writing from the library, well and thankful for each experience.

Feelings: Good and bad experiences (well... bad, depending on the present personal perspective of the beholder, you know, sometimes what seems a present bad experience turns out to help you out in the long run). But for some reason, this year, I have been going trough VERY GOOD and VERY BAD experiences. Feelings of stability, abundance, community, curiosity,receiving and giving small gifts, amazement, a lot of free time, togetherness, strong appreciation of nature, sounds, great tastes, great architecture, great landscapes, time for meditation, reading, drawing, thinking, talking, satisfaction of repairing stuff, getting to places in time, working with my own hands...AND... dealing with drastic changes, a couple experiences on lack of security, a couple weeks with lack of resources, crying (twice), loneliness, sleeping in cars, couches, buses, the streets (only for a few days), waiting long and patiently for a special person, waiting long with long suffering for been able to put complex ideas together, a couple accidents, overworking, hungriness, loosing important things, cold showers, riding and walking long distances, and I can't think of much else for the now. Anyway, that's life, I know, everyone has gone trough most of this things, it just happened that I got them all, and several times in only one year. I thanks God for it all.

You know what, sometimes I ponder how meaningless social online communication can come to be. I mean, beyond "learning important spiritual topics" (as what bible truths is all about) and "hard to find information about anything of consequence".
In the whole of this year I have been able to get to know in meat life very different kinds of types of people, by doing so I have slowly learn a lot more about my self.

One thing I have come to realize on the last few moths is that I have lost in the way "time for meditating profoundly and consistent about a topic", I would like to re-wire my mind for "going in my mind a little bit slower", even if I have to learn "less new things" and "do less things", I would like to take my time to digest my food for thought and enjoy it and wait until it seals into my hearth. I feel humiliated for the little I know in comparison to what I used to think that I knew and in comparison with what there is to be known.

Okay, I have to go now.

For the ones who have know me in persona and are reading this, know that presently I am doing well, and safe.

Take one day at a time, and be thankful, for everything!

For the ones who doesn't know me, this might be just one random entertaining post from some stranger on the other side of the screen,
that's okay too... I guess...

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: My traditional, yearly memoir.
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 10:08:39 PM »

For the ones who have know me in persona and are reading this, know that presently I am doing well, and safe.

Take one day at a time, and be thankful, for everything!

Hi Moises,

I do wonder about you when you are missing from the forum for a while.  I am happy to hear you are safe and doing well. :)

René

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 11:53:58 PM »

Hi Moises,

Like rene, you have crossed my mind several times. Especially after my visit with jesse. I miss you and woild like another opportunity to fellowship together. I will be in california with my family until may of next year when I move to virginia to begin my medic al education, God willling.

I've been study a lot of the word in my free time and I'd love to just talk about the Lord togrther. On our three hour trip from north carolina to my hotel in lynchburf, jesse and I spoke of God and oir Father almodt the entire time. It was one of the hreayedt expriences I've had in my life and one of the best conversations. I yearn for more fellowship like this so God willing we can meet up in the near future!

Your brotherin Christ,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 05:27:51 AM »

Good to hear from you again

Rhys
🤫

Kat

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 12:43:31 PM »

Hi Moises, you have so many adventures.... most of us are tied down for one reason or another, but you are still a free spirit that loves to travel. I hope you have much success in whatever you do, but keep on studying and praying and we should all have time for meditating on this things. Safe travels brother.

Kat

Extol

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 01:25:20 PM »

Hi Moises,

Thank you for the update. It is good to hear from you.  :)

I lived in Oakland in summer 2008, and spent much time at the library there--Dimond Branch and Main Library. I hope we can meet sometime next year...I will send you an e-mail with my traveling schedule.

Jesse

acomplishedartis

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 01:02:34 PM »

Hi Jesse

I got your email. I tried to call you the other day...

I like to go to Alameda librery.

I also hope we can meet sometime soon this year!

I...

I...

:)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.