bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: cheerful  (Read 9751 times)

Falconn003

cheerful
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2006, 03:22:22 PM »

eutychus

the scriptures were perfect, elegant and truthful, of which i did not even qeustion.

How ever you were questioned this :

How you clarify them, well, (((((is up to you is it not.))))))

And i believe it is God who uses me as God wills and not mine, so if i am inpatient then it is((((( God who has me as such who can twart God)))))), If i am angered it is God who has me angered who can twart God

Really what were you pointing to if not a possible contradictions of my terms.  Do we really have to go down this road.

And if you meant something else by it, well maybe the confussion should just stay with you.

If your lookin for a debate, you got the wrong bait on line for me tis all i say......for some reason i wanna call ya chuckt why is that ????  :wink:

Rodger

eutychus

cheerful
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2006, 03:38:22 PM »

Quote from: Falconn003
eutychus

the scriptures were perfect, elegant and truthful, of which i did not even qeustion.

How ever you were questioned this :

How you clarify them, well, (((((is up to you is it not.))))))

And i believe it is God who uses me as God wills and not mine, so if i am inpatient then it is((((( God who has me as such who can twart God)))))), If i am angered it is God who has me angered who can twart God

Really what were you pointing to if not a possible contradictions of my terms.  Do we really have to go down this road.

And if you meant something else by it, well maybe the confussion should just stay with you.

If your lookin for a debate, you got the wrong bait on line for me tis all i say......for some reason i wanna call ya chuckt why is that ????  :wink:

Rodger

thats cool rodger, you admit it was a contradiction, so we can leave it at that.

and yes you have known from my first post who i am.

edifacation, honesty is all i seek and ask.

done in the spirit of LOVE.

peace
 eutychus

eutychus

cheerful
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2006, 03:39:47 PM »

Brandon had no love and he was far from weak!!!

dont know about that????

eutychus

cheerful
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2006, 04:14:47 PM »

Quote from: Falconn003
eutychus

Do not be so sure of yourself.

no chcukt i did not admit to nothing but a possible contradiction that you think exist, what i did is word sciptures without actually typing them all out for you.

As i have stated to you before i not about to lead you by the hand and get you to understand where i come from spiritualy, i have no control over your mind nor yours mine.  

And as i stated just let the confusion rest with who ever has it, in time this confusion to will pass.

If debate and arguements, over who knows what, or more, or all the truth, or none of the truth is what you are seeking, then you are wasting time with me FRIEND.  

I do, how ever wonder why i deserve so much scrutiny from you and your group of friends.  

Can it not just be water under the bridge. Or must this division continue with no appraent gain but a  marque plaque title for being the one who finds fallacy in L. Ray Smith's and Mike's scriptual writings.

How this benefits anyone, is beyond my comprehension.

And i wish you chuckt and your group of friends well on your quest.

Rodger

unbeleivable :shock:

my group???  poor little falcon being persecuted by imaginary group???

i stand alone.

all anyone has too do is read my post, i said nothing wrong, accused no one.

now you accuse me of

"""being the one who finds fallacy in L. Ray Smith's and Mike's scriptual writings.""""

WRONG. you have never ever heard me say anything against rays teachings!!

(((((But if you, yourself go off on a tangent away from your ministry, becasue of some heated exchange, then your intentions, message and ministry are questionable are they not))))))))

rodger,
 for the sake of PEACE, this is my last post on this  particular thread,

taker slow bro. and yes, its water under the bridge.

peace
eutychus

Falconn003

cheerful
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2006, 06:19:16 PM »

yeah that's it exactly the anxiety and paranoia. :shock:

somebody's watching meeeee.... :shock:  

the old song and dance routine.

:-({|=  :-({|=  :-({|=

Please let us put childish things away, or do ya still plan on waiting for me after school is out  :roll:

Talk about for whom the bell tolls

Rodger
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.