bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SIN IS PERFECT .  (Read 3619 times)

rick

SIN IS PERFECT .
« on: January 05, 2015, 11:57:59 PM »

The reason I say sin is perfect is because it’s the reason I have a relationship with Christ to begin with. What does sin do for me ? It does many things in my favor, It gets me to think about who God is and  who I am. It causes me to think about Gods role in my life an my role in God, my Father.

God through Ray has taught us many profound truths, these truths grow and they grow deep like the roots of a tall oak tree.  They are not stagnate, their meaning becomes much deeper, these truths are alive.     

I said sin is perfect, I did not say sin is good, sin is never good, only God is good. But sin is perfect for what God intended it to do. Sin is evil, that’s why we are here, for and experience of good and evil.

My sins cause me to respond to the high calling of Christ through divine influence upon the heart of me, the seat of my emotions, who I am.

While the usual sin of mine came to mind I experience divine influence in the heart of me an discovered that sin had no power over me.

This was an awesome experience, I know if I had divine influence constantly I would not sin. Christ is more than able to walk anyone out of their sins, I believe this for sure.

The best moments in my life were the moments I had a constant awareness of Christ than the moments I did not. 

God moves us, He motivates us, He molds us all day long in His image an half the time, I’m not aware until I look backwards an see the distance behind me.

No, I’m not sin free but less an less as my awareness of God’s truth becomes more an more. Jesus is the author and finisher of my faith, I believe what Jesus said, He said He is the author and finisher of my faith.

He calls me, He motivates me, He molds me in His image, it’s a beautiful loving relationship. .

Sin is the perfect tool in the hands of God, Satan meant it for evil but God meant it for Good, for the good of all of us and eventually sin will be no more after it has accomplished what God had intended it to accomplish, God’s word does not return back to Him void. God’s will , will be done in all of us. Yes it will.  :)

Gina

Re: SIN IS PERFECT .
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 11:49:38 AM »

Sin is the perfect tool in the hands of God,

God does not sin and God doesn't use sin as a tool.  Sin never draws us closer to God. 

Isaiah 59

1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not so short That it cannot save; Nor is His ear so dull That it cannot hear.

2 But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear.

3 For your hands (not God's) are defiled with blood And your fingers with iniquity; Your lips have spoken falsehood, Your tongue mutters wickedness.…

Ezekiel 18

20 "The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father's iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son's iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself.

21 "But if the wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed and observes all My statutes and practices justice and righteousness, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

What does sin do for me ? It does many things in my favor,

Rom 3:8 And why not say (as we are slanderously reported and as some claim that we say), "Let us do evil that good may come "? Their condemnation is just.

It gets me to think about who God is and  who I am. It causes me to think about Gods role in my life an my role in God, my Father.

Eccl 9:10 ...  For there is no doing or devising or knowledge or wisdom In the unseen where you are going.

Romans 6:21  What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death!

http://youtu.be/V2f-MZ2HRHQ

« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 01:40:45 PM by Gina »

rick

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 09:03:33 PM »

Hi Gina,

I see you agree to disagree with me, I have no issue with that, but I wonder why God created Satan ? Why did God create the human race in vanity, Why did God create evil ?

Does not good and evil happen in a city and God has not caused it ? I know God does not sin, I also know He does not temp anyone to sin, He doesn’t have to, we do that willingly by nature, no questions ask.

We know Eve before the so called fall in the garden of Eden lusted with her eyes, lusted after the flesh and also the pride of life....the only three areas one can sin from and all this before disobeying God’s commandment, tho shall not eat of the tree in the center of the garden, the tree of good and evil.

I say sin is evil and evil is a tool in the hands of God which He is using to bring about His image in every person eventually. That’s how I see it.

Gina

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 12:02:54 AM »

God Works In All Things

Romans 8

28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 29 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren;

I get the feeling that that's all you were trying to say and I didn't think my post through before I posted.  I'm sorry.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 09:14:35 PM »

All of which is why we don't want to allow 'preaching' in the forum--I'm glad you two worked it all out, however.  Could have been worse.  Could have been much, much worse.   ;D 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.