bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Even then  (Read 3704 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Even then
« on: January 11, 2015, 06:26:22 PM »

I don't know why but this song just moves me to tears. I think its because of how short life is and how the only thing that matters is how much we love. I think of my dear precious child and future wife whom I love dearly and I am moved to tears by this song. Maybe it is my heart within me groaning in pain, travailing, waiting impatiently for the return of our Lord when all will be filled with the love of Christ and His kingdom shall have no end. When death is defeated and nothing will seperate any of us any longer, not even the temporary darkness of the grave, where many of our loved ones have gone, awaiting that blessed day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWexNUmZTs8

"Even Then"

[Marshall Mallow:]
Never told you,
But I meant to
Before I could begin.
Even then,
I loved you even then.
See my heart is
Scared of places,
That it's never been.
But even then,
I loved you even then.
If my voice should
Start to tremble,
If I am shaking.
I love you now,
Like I loved you even then.

[Dorothy:]
Even if it's uphill now, even when I can't say how.
See my heart is scared of places that it’s never been.

Even when

[Dorothy and Marshall Mallow:]
My heart won't stop pounding.
Even then. [2x]

I'll keep on even then.

I loved you even then.

[Dorothy and Marshall Mallow:]
Even if
It’s uphill now,
Even when, there no words how.
When my heart pounds this loud,
Even then.

[China Princess:]
If I left you,
I never meant to,
And I won't pretend.
Even then,
I loved you even then.

[China Princess and Marshall Mallow:]
If I just knew
How to show you,
Let me try again.
I love you even now,
Like I loved you even then.
Even then. [2x]

Here is just the song without the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RW3UZbZwNs

I think part of me is also ashamed that despite everything I have been given by God, I am never satisfied and it pains me. All of us here have a Saviour and God who has stepped down out of obscurity to show us who He is and we still fall so short. We still go back and return to our old ways time and time again despite His never ending goodness and mercy towards us, we fail.  Oh how many in the world would give to have the peace of mind we do, to know the things we know... even the angels!

Romans 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Psalm 90:13 Return, O Lord, how long?

Well, I pray you enjoy the song.

With love,
Alex
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 06:29:59 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

acomplishedartis

Re: Even then
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 02:17:52 AM »

Oh how many in the world would give to have the peace of mind we do, to know the things we know... even the angels!

I agree.

Clean conscience and peace of mind is very valuable... and to understand the things we know... very valuable. I would like

to say that I would not change this things for anything else.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Even then
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 01:54:55 PM »

Oh how many in the world would give to have the peace of mind we do, to know the things we know... even the angels!

I agree.

Clean conscience and peace of mind is very valuable... and to understand the things we know... very valuable. I would like

to say that I would not change this things for anything else.

Amen. I wouldn't change the gift we have been given of faith and the grace through faith for any other thing! All things dung compared to Christ!

It makes me yearn for His return so badly though :/

Waiting is so hard!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.