bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Largest photo ever taken  (Read 6072 times)

JD

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Largest photo ever taken
« on: January 20, 2015, 01:34:09 AM »

Another mind-bender from NASA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udAL48P5NJU

J.D.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 01:40:42 AM by JD »

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Largest photo ever taken
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 02:04:31 AM »

Amazing stuff

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 09:24:53 PM »

this video proves to me again how truly small our earth is, and how teeny tiny i am on this earth.  it is almost unbelievable to my wee little brain.  but i have sat outside very late on nights with clear skies and am gob-smacked at the vastness of it all.  to think that the coming again of Christ Jesus from the heavens will eclipse all He created is pretty much mind blowing.  just like the truths of the scriptures understood when the Holy Spirit opened the spiritual eyes/ears of our hearts.  if the expression OMG ever applied to anything, it is the vastness of the heavens. 

thanks for the video jd.

claudia

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 01:40:58 AM »

Amen Claudia. I am blown away. Just mind boggling , unbelievable. I am speechless. No wonder the psalmist wrote that the heaven's declare His Glory!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 01:56:51 AM »

I wonder how people two thousand years ago would think if they saw our night sky today. In California, you hardly see any of the stars. Does this not constitute the stars falling from the heavens? ;)

They would probably be frightened going outside in our world, wondering, where did all the stars go? It might be eery for them!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:19:15 AM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 03:34:58 PM »

I wonder how people two thousand years ago would think if they saw our night sky today. In California, you hardly see any of the stars. Does this not constitute the stars falling from the heavens? ;)

They would probably be frightened going outside in our world, wondering, where did all the stars go? It might be eery for them!

I'm pretty sure the stars represent spirit beings, but I could be wrong. I think Ray said something about this once?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 03:45:29 PM by Dennis Vogel »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 03:42:23 PM »

"209 Seconds That Will Make You Question Your Entire Existence"

http://youtu.be/gIbfYsQfNWs

At 2 minutes into this video they show a small yellow circle that shows the stars we see at night.

That really puts this planet in perspective for me.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 04:13:42 PM »

The Universe is awesome!  It could make us humans feel very small and insignificant, BUT that is not the case.  We, apparently, are VERY significant in the scheme of things.  We are going to be part of the "family" of the Creator of this awesome Universe! 8)

René

dave

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 04:15:06 PM »

Psa 147:4 The One counting the number of stars, He is calling them all by their names."

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2015, 05:38:50 PM »

I'm pretty sure the stars represent spirit beings, but I could be wrong. I think Ray said something about this once?

Oh I agree dennis that the prophecies are more importantly understood as spiritual than physical, even if it could have literal applications as well. I was more so jesting, though I do wonder if those of times past might see our night sky as a literal fullfillment, sometimes... whebn I'm bored! :P

Kfarggrub

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2015, 04:26:02 AM »

Both of those videos made me realize what a farce free will is.  Our times are in His hands,

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2015, 04:48:35 AM »

Both of those videos made me realize what a farce free will is.  Our times are in His hands,

A big vast Amen to that  ;)

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.