bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Worst Morning ever! (Venting and Ranting)  (Read 4323 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Worst Morning ever! (Venting and Ranting)
« on: January 21, 2015, 02:14:13 PM »

Wow, only chez the mokbel's could everything go up in flames in the early morning. All over my four year old daughter spilling milk while I was upstairs brushing my teeth. My mother completely flipped out, no compassion or sympathy, my dad decide to join in no the bashing and then my youngest brother had only snarky comments to make like my parenting is terrible etc... I just exploded, lost all control. Completely gave into the carnal desire to yell back and get angry. Just a horrible morning all around. I mean.. it was like, "where were you?" "We had to clean YOUR daughter's mess up." "Why did you give her a cup without the lids? We buy the cups with lids for a reason" These were the NICE things that were said at yelling and shouting volume. Not to mention the nasty things that were said. Of course.. I gave in, called my mother a drunk , told her she should look in the mirror before pointing out the flaws of others. Etc... I mean... I let louse on my younger brother who said that I was a failure as a father by telling him he was a failure in life, multiple run ins with the law, arrests, felonies, drugs, not going to school or doing anything with his life etc...

Ugh. Why does it have to happen this way? I know the Lord planned it all too which just drives me crazy because I never wanted this morning to be this way... If its not the lust of the flesh its some other failure. Being human really stinks you know that guys?! Sigh.

Okay I just needed to rant.. yea I blew it this morning. My patience lasted a whole 3 minutes of yelling at berating me before I finally gave in.. :/ I guess 3 minutes is better than zero minutes. No I'm not an angel in the matter, like I said, I said things that were far from Christ like.

No need to reply to this, I'm just venting. Ranting. Family is so hard to get along with.

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lurquer

Re: Worst Morning ever! (Venting and Ranting)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 12:12:51 AM »

Are you living with your parents, Alex?  If so, I have a solution to these problems...

If you're interested.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 02:28:44 PM »

Are you living with your parents, Alex?  If so, I have a solution to these problems...

If you're interested.

No need for a solution Lurquer. Thank you though. Yes, I still live with my parents. I was more disappointed in myself than anything.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 03:27:12 PM »

Count your blessings!

I have an autistic 6 yr old in my home that does really bad things. The most recent was he decided to fill a toy his 2 yr old sister left on the bathroom floor with urine. I'd rather clean up milk than urine.

I have a good friend and his 7 yr old grandson is also autistic and lives with him, and the police have been called to his school more than once and the police have come to his home more than once because of this child.

We both could tell you some stories.

Count your blessing.

Mike Gagne

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 02:01:03 AM »

Thanks Alex for sharing, I am sure everyone here who believes he is apart of the elect has vented as well! I am sure everyone God is doing a work in has
 done similar to what you say you done.  And I am thankful that it is Gods work...  Thanks again for sharing Alex. :)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 01:51:48 PM »

Count your blessings!

I have an autistic 6 yr old in my home that does really bad things. The most recent was he decided to fill a toy his 2 yr old sister left on the bathroom floor with urine. I'd rather clean up milk than urine.

I have a good friend and his 7 yr old grandson is also autistic and lives with him, and the police have been called to his school more than once and the police have come to his home more than once because of this child.

We both could tell you some stories.

Count your blessing.

Your reminder a few days ago when I read it really helped keep things in perspective. Thanks Dennis. I do count my blessings, I thank God every night! I try and fall asleep praying to God as ray said he would. Pray without ceasing! Slowly but surely I'm getting there! God is good :)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 01:53:27 PM »

Thanks Alex for sharing, I am sure everyone here who believes he is apart of the elect has vented as well! I am sure everyone God is doing a work in has
 done similar to what you say you done.  And I am thankful that it is Gods work...  Thanks again for sharing Alex. :)

Hey Mike,

I'm glad some of my challenges, struggles, and failures can be of benefit to the body of Christ.

God bless,
Alex
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 19 queries.