bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Alex Jesse and Moises meet in California!  (Read 8842 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Alex Jesse and Moises meet in California!
« on: February 05, 2015, 05:04:09 PM »

Hey everyone,

I've spent the last two days with Jesse and Moises. We've had a blessed time and wonderful fellowship together. I showed them where I live, took them around, and Jesse got to see the beach as he wanted to. Today is our last day together but it was an amazing experience to be together as like minded brothers and speak freely of God and share all things together.

Here are two pictures. Moises has one of myself and my family that he is sending me which I will post here too when I receive them.

[/URL]

[/URL]

The little girl in the first picture is my daughter. My fiance took the picture for us. Too bad in the last picture my daughter is looking away!

God bless,
Alex
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 02:03:25 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Alex Jesse and Moises meet in California!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 05:21:54 PM »

Nice pics and wonderful that you could met up with each other  ;)

Rhys
🤫

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 06:37:21 PM »

It looks like you guys had a wonderful time together!  Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)

René

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 07:49:55 PM »

Thanks guys! We did have a great time :)
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Extol

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 01:55:19 AM »

Marvelous fellowship!

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 07:27:12 PM »

Glad you got to do it.  I was looking for the 'like' button, but remembered I wasn't on facebook.   ;D
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Kfarggrub

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2015, 04:39:57 AM »

Hey, is that Huntington Beach?

Extol

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 10:32:06 AM »

The very same!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2015, 12:45:03 PM »

Yes Kim it is. I live near huntington beach.

Kfarggrub

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2015, 07:20:50 PM »

I grew up there and spent the first half of my life there.  It was a surprise to see the pier and surfers in your photo.

Often I've hoped our Lord might want me to move back, but He likes having me in the South for some reason lol!  Actually, the time I've spent in Mississippi has been the most restful and enjoyable...much needed after a season of fiery trials and seeming loss (alright...dross)  ;)

Where Jesus is, tis' heaven there!
Kim

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2015, 02:04:40 PM »

I grew up there and spent the first half of my life there.  It was a surprise to see the pier and surfers in your photo.

Often I've hoped our Lord might want me to move back, but He likes having me in the South for some reason lol!  Actually, the time I've spent in Mississippi has been the most restful and enjoyable...much needed after a season of fiery trials and seeming loss (alright...dross)  ;)

Where Jesus is, tis' heaven there!
Kim

That is very cool to know Kim! I've grown up here my entire life! Never been to Mississippi personally but I will be going to Virginia for school very soon!

By the way, I edited the original post with some of the pictures Moises sent me!

cjwood

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2015, 11:01:41 PM »

these pictures make me smile really big.  :-)   you 3 look like "soldiers of the True God".

i used to live in huntington beach in the mid-70's.  being from a small town in south texas, that whole experience pretty much blew my mind.  i noticed some surfers in the back of one of the pics.  brave souls in wetsuits.

thanks for sharing these alex.  being among brothers in Christ, who have been taught the same True Gospel as each of you have learned by His Spirit, is a happy and blessed occasion to celebrate, and give glory and gratitude to our Lord God.  like family you haven't seen in a long time.   :)

claudia

Kfarggrub

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 03:24:41 AM »

Great pics! What will you be studying in VA? 

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 01:08:01 AM »

these pictures make me smile really big.  :-)   you 3 look like "soldiers of the True God".

i used to live in huntington beach in the mid-70's.  being from a small town in south texas, that whole experience pretty much blew my mind.  i noticed some surfers in the back of one of the pics.  brave souls in wetsuits.

thanks for sharing these alex.  being among brothers in Christ, who have been taught the same True Gospel as each of you have learned by His Spirit, is a happy and blessed occasion to celebrate, and give glory and gratitude to our Lord God.  like family you haven't seen in a long time.   :)

claudia

Oh Claudia! You are too sweet! Haha. Thank you, by the grace of God, to the end! :)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 01:23:41 AM »

Great pics! What will you be studying in VA?

Will be studying medicine at the Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine :)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 06:08:09 AM »

I just looked at the pictures again and just realised that me and Jesse have the same hair style  :P

Just goes to show that it's always good to take a second look  ;D

Rhys
🤫

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 02:38:27 PM »

I just looked at the pictures again and just realised that me and Jesse have the same hair style  :P

Just goes to show that it's always good to take a second look  ;D

Rhys

You guys are practically twinS!!

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 02:42:20 PM by lilitalienboi16 »

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 03:51:34 PM »

That's what I was thinking......twins  ;)

Rhys
🤫

Extol

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2015, 09:35:16 PM »

He doesn't like me mentioning this, but Rhys kindly donated his hair to me when we were in the eighth grade, after I got a bad haircut. If not for this you probably couldn't tell us apart, even to this day.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2015, 03:08:37 AM »

It's true  :D
🤫
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.