bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My personal sex life  (Read 3452 times)

Farlsborough

My personal sex life
« on: February 12, 2015, 05:30:14 PM »

That got your attention! ;D

But it's relevant: in one of Ray's talks, he quotes someone (paraphrases actually, I think) who, when asked why they were such a strident atheist, replied that they didn't want to feel like someone was judging them for their personal sex life.

Can anyone remember which talk, or which person said this?

Kat

Re: My personal sex life
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 06:06:54 PM »

Yeah that title does get your attention. I think I found that in the 'Do James And Paul Contradict?' transcript.
Audio link - http://bible-truths.com/audio/07-01-07_Part1.mp3

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,9742.msg82510.html#msg82510 ----

You know about thirty five years ago, when I was reading different evolutionists and so on and I was reading ‘The Deluge Story’ by Nelson. I ran across this one evolutionist and he is almost as big a name as Darwin. He is another generation removed or pretty close to Darwin, but big name in evolution. Someone ask him once why he was so passionate about trying to convince the world that there is no God and how we just evolved out of sea slime. Why? Okay if that’s what you believe, but why are you so passionate about it. Do you know what his answer was? He said, ‘I didn’t want to feel guilty. I didn’t want there to be a supreme being or a God telling me how to live my private sex life.’ One of the biggest name in evolution and what was his reason for his obsession with trying to prove there was no God? Because he didn’t want anybody telling him how to live his private sex life. That is if he wanted to cheat on his wife and have five concubines or whatever on the side, that’s nobody’s business but his own. That is quite an omission, but he did say it, it’s history.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.