bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Corruption !  (Read 7259 times)

rick

Corruption !
« on: February 13, 2015, 05:38:42 PM »

It seems like I’m forever agitated with the gross corruption in the federal government and local government here in Massachusetts. The media never has anything good to report and our roads are filled with pot holes.

Today I realized that it would be an honor and privilege to live in the lake of fire with Jesus as Lord and King who under His rulership one would prosper as they learn righteousness rather than being ripped off for doing the right thing in this corrupt system of pure B.S.

I even find people who claim to believe in God and His Son Christ don’t always treat each other right. Wow, imagine that.

I can understand how Christ can get anyone to hate the filth of this world. When Satan offered the Kingdoms of this world to Christ it must of been so easy for Jesus to reject Satan’s  offer.

I long for Jesus to set up His Kingdom and reign as King an destroy, ( all wickedness ) in all ( ( living entities ) then all the huggie huggie kissie kissie will actually be really real and hearth felt.  :)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Corruption !
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 09:20:38 PM »

It seems like I’m forever agitated with the gross corruption in the federal government and local government here in Massachusetts.

It's all part of the plan - We're here to learn good and evil - Don't fight it

Kat

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 09:47:03 PM »

Yes Rick, this world is full of corruption from the top to the bottom. We must live out our lives in this world, but we need to "escape the pollutions of the world," (2 Peter 2:20) and be not partnered/friends with it.

James 4:4  Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

1John 2:15  Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
v. 16  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the vain glory of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

But an encouraging passage I have found that I think shows how Christ and the elect will utterly and completely take charge of this world when Christ finally returns in power and glory.

Joel 2:1  Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in My holy mountain; let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of Jehovah cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
v. 2  a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, as the dawn spread upon the mountains; a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after them, even to the years of many generations.
v. 3  A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and none hath escaped them.
v. 4  The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so do they run.
v. 5  Like the noise of chariots on the tops of the mountains do they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
v. 6  At their presence the peoples are in anguish; all faces are waxed pale.
v. 7  They run like mighty men; they climb the wall like men of war; and they march every one on his ways, and they break not their ranks.
v. 8  Neither doth one thrust another; they march every one in his path; and they burst through the weapons, and break not off their course.
v. 9  They leap upon the city; they run upon the wall; they climb up into the houses; they enter in at the windows like a thief.
v. 10  The earth quaketh before them; the heavens tremble; the sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.
v. 11  And Jehovah uttereth His voice before His army; for His camp is very great; for He is strong that executeth His word; for the day of Jehovah is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

Is this in the near future? I hope so!

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 10:31:14 AM by Kat »

Mike Gagne

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 11:19:41 PM »

Kat I love that Joel scripture, it says a lot about the elects future!! 😃

rick

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 12:17:34 PM »

Hi Denis, I understand all this madness and corruption I see / experience is all part of Gods plan. I’m learning to despise all this injustice and deception from the powers that be.

I reject the wickedness throughout the entire world even that corruption I see in me which I have total contemp for.

True, we are here for an experience of good and evil, I reject the evil and discussing filth of this world and the god of this world.

Hi Kat.

Those scriptures you used are highly symbolic to me but from them I envision Christ the King of Kings with His elect destroying all wickedness by teaching the way of righteousness.

I also hope and pray for this day to arrive soon.  :)

Kat

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 02:11:14 PM »

Hi Kat.

Those scriptures you used are highly symbolic to me but from them I envision Christ the King of Kings with His elect destroying all wickedness by teaching the way of righteousness.

I also hope and pray for this day to arrive soon.  :)

Well yes I see that as symbolic too.  But it does not say Christ will rule with a "rod of iron" for nothing. Not that I believe it will be a violent, but actually the glory of what Christ and the elect will be is enough to terrify people. Remember how the Israelites felt about God on mount Sinai and even when Moses returned just with his face aglow they were afraid of him.

Exo 19:17  And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount.
v. 18  And mount Sinai, the whole of it, smoked, because Jehovah descended upon it in fire; and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.
v. 19  And when the voice of the trumpet waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.

Exo 20:18  And all the people perceived the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the voice of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they trembled, and stood afar off.
v. 19  And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear; but let not God speak with us, lest we die.
v. 20  And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before you, that ye sin not.

Exo 34:29  And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of the testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses knew not that the skin of his face shone by reason of his speaking with him.
v. 30  And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him.

Anyway we can't really know how it will be, I just like seeing the Scripture about these things.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

acomplishedartis

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 06:41:10 PM »

The media never has anything good to report and our roads are filled with pot holes.

Hi Rick.

I don't mean to be insensitive or disrespectful, but the example of pot holes in the roads seems to me like a very low worldwide PERSPECTIVE of things. We all know that what is in our hearts is the one main thing that needs to be address in ourselves and then the rest will just fall in place.

It’s easy to get caught with alarming statistics regarding economic inconsistencies like worldwide poverty, unemployment, etc. But the main problem that we have in here, in reality is not a problem of resources, security, space, or economic inequality.

Poverty and human suffering are not even sins/mistakes by themselves, neither symptoms of diseases nor something like that. These are just temporally physical conditions that can simply be the result of way too many circumstances totally out of the control of the people lacking the resources or experiencing the discomforts.

We already know that the enemy is not out there somewhere on a physical location, No! the enemy is closer than you think; the enemy is IN US!  So, no quantity of money or human ‘worldly power’ will ever finish with the hassles of humanity. God is in control OF EVERYTHING and not us, He has already formulated a PERFECT AND BENEVOLENT PLAN for His creation and He has said that he is going to accomplished it.

Sometimes I wonder how the brothers whom I don't personally know, reading at the other side of the screen (at whatever location in the world) are REALLY doing... maybe some don't even have the chance and commodity or the enough motivation to say hi. Maybe some are sometimes hungry, sometimes homeless, sometimes sad, and lonely... and even if they would one day dare to tell about it on the internet, we would suspect of them as possible spams, and with many reasons, as they are so many real spans looking for taking advantage of others in the internet.

This is a dark world indeed, beyond corrupt governments, greedy corporations and plain thieves, I have a good feeling that Church halls are way darker than all of them together.

rick

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2015, 12:03:20 AM »

Hello Moises,

No offence taken at all, the pot holes are apart of the corruption, the gas tax collected are to pay for the upkeep of our roads....

Everything in this life is corrupt, no, there is not one who seeks after God, all have sinned.
My point was I believe being in the lake of fire is better than this corrupt world we live in.

I know the lake of fire is no walk in the park but at least there,  evil will be dealt with ,no matter how much money one has. Christ cannot be bribed.

We are here for and experience of good and evil for the soul purpose of being made in God’s image, I guess God cannot snap His fingers so to speak and make us good, we all need to learn righteousness and that requires us to hate everything that is evil and love everything that is good.

indianabob

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2015, 01:42:46 AM »

Great topic and great comments everyone,

Just one point about the pot holes.

Here is the South Bend Indiana area we have had a winter of excessive freezing and thawing and the asphalt streets are heaving all around and then the snow plows rip up the patches over the pot holes.

The city administration has a budgeted amount of money each year to pay for street repair and thousands of tons of salt to keep the ice under control. One city in the Boston area is having to use fuel oil to melt snow in large metal containers because there is no place left to store it until the sun melts it.

So when God gives us another really hard winter and when people are so accustomed to driving to work and shopping and getting kids to school every week day no matter the weather conditions, there is only so much that can be done.

In 1978 our little town of Culver, IN was snow bound for 5 full days with no deliveries made other than by snowmobile.
So every body just took a winter vacation and hung out at the coffee shops until the doughnuts ran out.

Our lifestyle in modern cities is so full of constant activity that it is impossible to keep up and maybe we need to forgive these fallible humans that we elect to perform miracles for us.   ;D   ::)

But that is going to change in the next age when we will have time to enjoy a life of contentment and peace.

Indiana Bob

rick

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2015, 10:16:19 AM »

maybe we need to forgive these fallible humans that we elect to perform miracles for us.   ;D   ::)

Indiana Bob

Hello Bob,

Absolutely we must forgive not just politicians but everyone in our lives and beyond. However, with all the corruption I see and also experience makes me long even more for Christ to set up His Kingdom on earth.

We are not going to find a savior among any of our politicians or for that matter among the human race, there is but only one Savior of the world and that is Christ Jesus and Jesus only.

The more Christ opens my eyes to the corruption and wickedness of this world and even of myself , the greater my awareness of our need for Christ becomes.

I don’t say that all this corruption and evil throughout the world is in vain on my behalf because I’m learning to hate everything that is not right in Gods sight.

God has contrast evil next to good for us to appreciate the good and to despise the evil. And I do despise evil. The worst evil I see in this life are the lies perpetrated on all people of all countries in order to engage in war and then tell us how noble it is while millions of humans are being slaughtered with such gross violence.

Everything about this life is corrupt and I long for Jesus to take His rightful place and reign as King of Kings regardless of my position in Christ be it elect or not.   

indianabob

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 12:33:13 PM »

Well said Rick. On these matters we agree.
There is so much that needs changing and waiting patiently can be a challenge.
I'm sure that our patience will be rewarded and that those of us who are not elect will yet be corrected with few stripes and learn to appreciate God's ways  when our new heart is in place.

Indiana Bob

DEJI

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2015, 02:52:17 AM »

Forgive me If my comment seems out of place, truth is i haven't been studying much. However, I think we are in a far situation since we know why we experience evil and corruption, billions of people who are being deceived are forever chasing after security and peace in this world, quite unaware of God's plans.

indianabob

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2015, 02:58:14 PM »

Hello again Adedeji,

Your comments are welcome and it is helpful to get to know you even better.
You are correct that we who have the gift of understanding need to be careful
to be patient with others who have not yet been "dragged" into the beginning of true knowledge.
Having this opportunity to share the experiences you have had in Nigeria could
be helpful and enlightening to those of us who have not traveled much.
I have only been to Canada and just a short distance across the border into Mexico 40 years ago.
I would love to learn more about your daily life in Nigeria and how you cope with it.
So please do feel confident to share your personal stories as often as you desire.
Ole "indiana bob"

rick

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 05:19:58 PM »

Hello Deji,

Ironically the masses who seek after safety and peace won’t find it from the ones they seek it from. Everything in this life is a false flag shrouded in deception and corruption.

The price people are willing to pay for safety and peace will cause them to lose both making them slaves of a more sinister and vile government who are the ruling class.

The word of God is quite clear about Satan being the god of this world and through this gods secret society control the ruling class which in return controls our lives.

All human being of every nation on planet earth shall receive for themselves an experience of good and evil from and through all that is corrupt and all that is good.

No one will be saved until their thoughts mirror God thoughts which takes the lake of fire to purge us and redefine us from who and what we are into the image of God our creator.

DEJI

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2015, 06:11:01 AM »

thanks "ole indiana bob"  . I feel so grateful to God for the brothers and sisters on this forum. I will share my daily experiences as the time unfolds.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 23 queries.