bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just an observation  (Read 3359 times)

Gina

Just an observation
« on: February 16, 2015, 05:16:45 PM »

Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin, yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these.

Dandelions are just weeds.  But they're an amazing plant.  My dad used to pick dandelions in our backyard when I was growing up and make dandelion soup out of them.  I hated the taste.  It's so bitter. 

Recently I learned that the flowers are high in lecithin, and lecithin (which is also found in abundance in egg yolks) is very good for your brain function. 

I also learned that the bitterness of the plant causes your liver and pancreas and kidneys to function better.  (Disclaimer:  Proceed with caution if you're not sure.  I'm not a doctor.)

Here's an article about dandelions for those who are interested in these sorts of things and want to learn more:

http://www.naturesformulaforhealthyliving.com/#!natures-formula-dandelion/cs1e

rick

Re: Just an observation
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 10:36:55 PM »

Hello Gina,

Definitely interesting and here I was thinking Dandelions were just a nuisance on my lawn only to discover they are a blessing in disguise.

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 02:46:58 AM »

And here was I just tramping them under foot all this time  ;)

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 01:56:41 AM »

sounds intriguing.  i have dandelions in my backyard.  even when i dig them up with the long roots.  they are determined for sure.  my dog just pees on them. 

thanks for the share.
claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.