bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Moderator - Joel  (Read 7100 times)

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
New Moderator - Joel
« on: February 16, 2015, 10:07:40 PM »

I am happy to announce that Joel has been added as a new Moderator!  Please support him in his effort to help us maintain the purpose and integrity of this forum. :)

René

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: New Moderator - Joel
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 11:06:07 PM »

Good on ya Joel..........as they say down here in kiwi land  ;)

I look forward to your removal of my posts  ???

Rhys  ;D
🤫

Extol

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 12:28:28 AM »

Rhys  ;D

Lol.

I do not know Joel...does he have a different user name?

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 12:33:04 AM »

Rhys  ;D

Lol.

I do not know Joel...does he have a different user name?

Check the members list and you will find him

Rhys
🤫

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 04:47:47 PM »

Rhys  ;D

:D :D :D :D

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Kat

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 08:31:35 PM »

Not the welcome I would have expected for somebody whom we moderators are pleased to bring in to join us and give us a helping hand...

mercy, peace and love
Kat
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 08:38:06 PM by Kat »

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 08:39:14 PM »

I'm joking Kat, glad he is here.........just my sense of humour, Ray had one too

If you want just remove my comments. I don't care
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 08:41:35 PM by Rhys »
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 08:42:22 PM »

I'm very glad to have Joel as a moderator for the forum.  I've been looking over his past posts since the suggestion was made to consider him and think he has just the attitude we need. 

I know (at least I think I know) that the 'removal of comments' line was humorous.  I  can't take myself so seriously as to not be amused by it.  But I'll let you in on a not-so-secret.  There is a tremendous amount of soul-searching that goes on any time we feel we're being asked to 'act'.  I've lost many nights of sleep and agonized over the question of what to do, how to do it, and whether or not it should have been done when I've made a choice to do something.  There's no win, sometimes, and we just have to take the knocks.  I know the forum is just a slice of most people's lives and not 'life' itself.  But I don't think I would understand nearly so well the scripture (as well as I do, at any rate) if I had not gone through the 'fires' of helping to moderate this forum.  It really IS through much tribulation one enters the Kingdom.  And boy, oh boy, do I know I'm not yet perfect.   

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Kat

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 09:01:30 PM »

Not you Rhys... your humor is harmless and funny.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2015, 10:20:20 PM »

All good  :)

Rhys
🤫

Joel

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 10:29:28 PM »

Hi to all.
I will say a few words.
I told the moderators that felt honored to be ask to help out as a moderator, and I sincerely am.
I was happy coming on the forum, posting, and interacting with all the other members that post.
It has been a great privilege, and a place of refuge from all the goings on in the world.

I fully intend to serve the Lord with gladness, and I am fully persuaded he is with me. So what is there to fear?
I have read the rules that all of us are required to go by in order to remain in good standing here on the forum.
They are not grievous, unless someone intends to come in under false pretenses.
The moderators work great as a team, and only do things that are for the general good, and edification of us all.

I came to hear about Ray and his teachings while searching out John Hagee one night on the internet.
I read all of Ray's writings, and studied what he had to say for about two years before joining the forum.
I must say I was greatly impressed with the things the Lord has shown him.
I don't claim to understand everything, but I do know that I am of like mind, and teachable.

Being retired (2013) has freed up more time for me to keep up with the forum and take in more of what is going on. I am currently remodeling the detached garage, and storage area where we live, so I still do keep active.
I have been married for going on 44 years now. We have one married daughter (41), and two grandsons 10yrs. and 8 yrs. old.
Anything I can do to be of service on the forum, fill free to ask.
In closing, please reread the forum rules, and try to abide by the clear well written things that are ask of us there.
Thanks, and may the Lord bless.

Joel
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 10:32:06 PM by Joel »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2015, 12:54:52 AM »

Hi to all.
I will say a few words.
I told the moderators that felt honored to be ask to help out as a moderator, and I sincerely am.
I was happy coming on the forum, posting, and interacting with all the other members that post.
It has been a great privilege, and a place of refuge from all the goings on in the world.

I fully intend to serve the Lord with gladness, and I am fully persuaded he is with me. So what is there to fear?
I have read the rules that all of us are required to go by in order to remain in good standing here on the forum.
They are not grievous, unless someone intends to come in under false pretenses.
The moderators work great as a team, and only do things that are for the general good, and edification of us all.

I came to hear about Ray and his teachings while searching out John Hagee one night on the internet.
I read all of Ray's writings, and studied what he had to say for about two years before joining the forum.
I must say I was greatly impressed with the things the Lord has shown him.
I don't claim to understand everything, but I do know that I am of like mind, and teachable.

Being retired (2013) has freed up more time for me to keep up with the forum and take in more of what is going on. I am currently remodeling the detached garage, and storage area where we live, so I still do keep active.
I have been married for going on 44 years now. We have one married daughter (41), and two grandsons 10yrs. and 8 yrs. old.
Anything I can do to be of service on the forum, fill free to ask.
In closing, please reread the forum rules, and try to abide by the clear well written things that are ask of us there.
Thanks, and may the Lord bless.

Joel

Thanks for sharing Joel. Glad you will be here to help us! Don't mind my laughing at rhys, it was purely because of his silliness that I couldn't contain my laughter! In fact.. i've had a post or two myself vanish into the abyss! ;)

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Joel

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 01:23:32 AM »

Thanks Alex, and Rhys,
I too like a good laugh, believe it or not my wife thinks I joke, and kid around to much.
Laughter does good like a medicine.

Joel

Deblyn

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 09:03:40 PM »

Where's the "Like" button?  Sometimes, I forget I'm not on FB! ;)

indianabob

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2015, 12:32:37 AM »

Welcome Moderator Joel,

I like to try new issues once in a while, BUT I hold myself subject to correction. Correction by moderators and by anyone who has the time and the grace to set me straight. I invite you to hold my feet to the fire as often as needed.  8)  ::)

I'm sure that your sincere guidance will be a benefit to one and all.

Respectfully, ole Indiana Bob  :)

thewatchman

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 01:31:35 PM »

8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.