bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions, questions, questions  (Read 4774 times)

Vheissu

Questions, questions, questions
« on: August 10, 2006, 01:15:58 AM »

Well if you read my first post, you know I have a lot of questions still. I figured to just put all my questions in one post, and hopefully just get pointed in the right direction in the bible, or in Ray's articles. Welll here they are...oh and as a reminder I come from the Catholic faith.

1. Many people have claimed to see visions of Mary, or have had her speak to them, or give them spiritual gifts, such as the rosary and scapular. I know Jesus is the only person in heaven, but how exactly are these visions explained? Does Satan have the power to not only portray himself as Mary, but to also speak of biblical things?

2. Stigmata? Has this happened in the bible?

3. Jesus says to his Deciples, "Take this bread and wine, and eat and drink it, in memory of me." I've been brought up to take bread and wine and believe it is his flesh and blood in church. However I learned that it is the spiritual bread and wine we are to take daily through the bible and Ray's teachings. If Jesus says to eat and drink the bread and wine in remembrance of him, are we to also physically eat bread and wine when taking him spiritually? If we are, does it have to be blessed?

4. If I am to begin a bible study group, which would be considered church if I read Ray right, what things would I do? Just read the bible and discuss? Include bread and wine (if question 3 is answered yes)? How could I make it different, or by what guidelines should I follow?

5. I plan on getting married, if I no longer go to the Catholic church anymore, how do I get married? And Where should I get married? Is it still ok to be married by a priest?

6. Why did God destroy the Earth the first time with the flood? ( a question brought up last night in a family discussion)

Well...I thought I had more, or this is just all I can think of right now. Any answers, pointers, or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Godbless

Your brother,
Daniel

lilitalienboi16

Re: Questions, questions, questions
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 03:14:31 AM »

I would like to help you on your journey here but you have so many questiosn that are not just yes or no questions but take pages upon pages of scriptural explanations.

Hmm about the marriage thing i think its okay to be honost but i've never looked into this thing.

But remember lots wife, DON't LOOK BACK AT BABYLon! Move on forward in Christ ;)

The bread and wine thing, is a physical ritual of a spiritual reality.

Everything is fullfilled in Christ. Much like those who believe in Christ have entered into there rest. Why have they entered into there rest though? Because Christ is the sabbeth! He is the REST!

So this applies to the bread and wine also.

As the apostle paul put it, all those physical rituals are "... shadow of things to come; but the body [That is casting the shadow]is of Christ." (Colossians 2:17)

Christ is our fullfillement.

I  know this isn't much with really much scripture but you are asking quiet a bit here,

God bless,

Alex

Vheissu

Re: Questions, questions, questions
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 05:54:07 AM »

I would like to help you on your journey here but you have so many questiosn that are not just yes or no questions but take pages upon pages of scriptural explanations.

Hmm about the marriage thing i think its okay to be honost but i've never looked into this thing.

But remember lots wife, DON't LOOK BACK AT BABYLon! Move on forward in Christ ;)

The bread and wine thing, is a physical ritual of a spiritual reality.

Everything is fullfilled in Christ. Much like those who believe in Christ have entered into there rest. Why have they entered into there rest though? Because Christ is the sabbeth! He is the REST!

So this applies to the bread and wine also.

As the apostle paul put it, all those physical rituals are "... shadow of things to come; but the body [That is casting the shadow]is of Christ." (Colossians 2:17)

Christ is our fullfillement.

I  know this isn't much with really much scripture but you are asking quiet a bit here,

God bless,

Alex

Heh, thanks for your reply, it's a start. I know my questions are in depth and require pages of scriptual explanations, and that's exactly what Im looking for. I just want to be pointed in the direction of these answers...even though I know the biggest supply of answers is the bible. Thanks for your answers brother, and God bless.

Daniel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.