bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Timeline - Acts and the Dates of Epistles  (Read 6089 times)

Kat

Timeline - Acts and the Dates of Epistles
« on: February 20, 2015, 04:24:18 PM »

https://www.blueletterbible.org/study/pnt/pnt02.cfm

Chronology of Acts and the Epistles

Event                                            Reference                               Year (AD)

Descent of the Holy Spirit                Acts 2:1-13                                30
Setting Up of the Church                  Acts 2:40-47                             30
First Persecutions                            Acts 4:1-22; 5:21-42; 7:1-60     35
Philip at Samaria                             Acts 8:4-13                               35
Conversion of Saul                          Acts 9:1-9                                 36
First Gentile Converted                    Acts 10:1-48                             40
Founding of Church at Antioch          Acts 11:19-30                           43
Writing of Matthew's Gospel             Matthew                                   43
James Killed by Herod                      Acts 12:1-25                            45
Paul's Call                                       Acts 13:1-3                              47
His 1st Missionary Journey Begun     Acts 13:4-14:28                        48
Council at Jerusalem                        Acts 15:6-35                            50
2nd Missionary Journey Begun          Acts 15:39-18:22                     51
Writing of I Thessalonians                 I Thessalonians                        52
Writing of II Thessalonians               II Thessalonians                        53
3rd Missionary Journey Begun          Acts 18:23-21:17                      54
Writing of I Corinthians                   I Corinthians                              57
Writing of Galatians                         Galatians                                  57
Writing of II Corinthians                   II Corinthians                            58
Writing of Romans                           Romans                                    58
Writing of Luke's Gospel                   Luke                                         59
Paul's Arrest at Jerusalem                Acts 21:26-22:29                       58
Paul at Caesarea                             Acts 23:23-26:32                       59
Paul Starts for Rome                       Acts 27:1-2                                60
Paul Reaches Rome                         Acts 28:11-16a                           61
Paul's Imprisonment at Rome          Acts 28:16-31                             62
Paul Writes Ephesians                     Ephesians                                   62
Paul Writes Philippians                    Philippians                                  62
Paul Writes Colossians                     Colossians                                 62
Paul Writes Philemon                       Philemon                                   62
James Writes his Epistle                   James                                       62
I Peter Written                                 I Peter                                      63
Acts Written                                    Acts                                          63
Paul is Acquitted                             -                                               63
Paul Visits Various Places                 -                                               63
Paul Writes Hebrews                        Hebrews                                    63
Paul Writes I Timothy                      I Timothy                                   63
Paul Writes Titus                             Titus                                          63
Writing of Mark's Gospel                  Mark                                          64
II Peter Written                              II Peter                                       65
Paul's Second Imprisonment at Rome -                                              65
II Timothy Written                          II Timothy                                  66
Martyrdom of Paul                           -                                               66
Destruction of Jerusalem                  -                                               71
Jude's Epistle Written                      Jude                                           75
Writing of John's Gospel                  John                                           85
Writing of John's Three Epistles        I John; II John; III John               90
John's Visions at Patmos                 Revelation 1:9                             96
Revelation Written                          Revelation                                   97
Death of John                                -                                                100
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 09:11:17 PM by Kat »

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Timeline - Acts and the Dates of Epistles
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 07:15:08 PM »

Very cool, thank you for sharing these kat!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 08:06:38 PM »

I will copy and print for my Bible resources,

Thanks much, Indian Bob

microlink

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 12:16:07 AM »

Like Bob, I will do the same. Thanks Kat
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.