bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Beast  (Read 5731 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Beast
« on: August 09, 2006, 09:54:28 PM »

I read your article “who is the beast?”, and in light of Rev 20:10, we see that the beast is going to the lake of fire, therefore it is not a Christian believer.  You should be careful in what you say sir.  You’re wrong in your interpretation, I don’t know what other stuff you believe, I have just ran across your site, but im sure there are others.

Dear Ernesto:

So you think that the TWO BILLION Christians on earth today are going to be in the Kingdom of God when Jesus returns, do you?  Are those TWO BILLION Christians going to make a liar of Christ when He asked whether there would be ANY faith on earth when He returns?  NO, Ernesto, you have not a clue as to who all is represented in this "beast" that goes into the Lake of Fire!!

Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Beast
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 10:01:05 PM »

First of all, thanks for the reply, i know you're busy and i appreciate it.  No i do not believe that most professing Christians will go to be with the Lord forever.  Matthew 7:21-23 shows that.  What I am in disagreement with you is the Beast.  Since this is the same one that is mentioned in 2 thess 1 and 2.  Paul is writing to believers, which i am one of them and he is differenciating between the believers and this beast.  The beast is is to be revealed, and also this man is the man of lawlessness, it is one man, and he is doomed for hell.  how can the beast be a believer, you teach heresy!  There is a spirit of antichrist that 1john speaks of and these are gnostics even today that do not believe that Jesus is God incarnate, Creator, Redeemer, a nd Lord.  I hope you don't lead too many astray with your error on this subject.  Im sure you teach some truth, but you should rightly divide God's word.  the beast is not a True believer.  In your article, at the end, you said "the beast is you"...How can you say that when one of God's elect may be reading it, such as me.  You don't have to respond, I know what type of teaching to avoid, this is just a sign of the end times that many false doctrines will be taught.  I won't be deceived, thanks to Jesus and His Anointing upon my life...1 John 2:26-27....Good day!

BEFORE, you are one of the Elect, you must see that you are indeed A BEAST, or you will not even repent so as to BE one of the Elect. You obviously have a long way to go yet before you will be one of the Elect. How can you NOT see that all "the sons of men are BEASTS" (Ecc. 3:18)?  You don't read the Scriptures much, do you?
God be with you,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.