bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seven spirits of God  (Read 3939 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Seven spirits of God
« on: February 26, 2015, 04:29:37 PM »

I was reaiding Isaiah today and I just remembered this in revelation:

Isa 11:1  And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
Isa 11:2  And the spirit of the LORD [1] shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom [2] and understanding [3], the spirit of counsel [4] and might [5], the spirit of knowledge [6] and of the fear of the LORD [7];

Rev_3:1  And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Rev_4:5  And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Rev_5:6  And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Just thought that was pretty cool. Kind of random I guess.

God bless,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Joel

Re: Seven spirits of God
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 02:07:51 AM »

It is pretty cool Alex, how the scriptures can dovetail, some from the Old, and some from the New.

Joel

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 03:34:31 PM »

Here, i'll throw this one in too!

Hebrews 12:9 "Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?"

Such beautiful harmony in the Word of God!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Joel

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 01:33:52 AM »

Another nice one!
Zechariah 4:10- Who [ with reason ] despises the day of small things? For these seven shall rejoice when they see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel. [These seven] are the eyes of the Lord which run to and fro throughout the whole earth. [Rev. 5:6]

Joel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.